+ Reply
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 623

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Nominations for Cydia's "Featured Themes" Section (HD)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Lol. He was done with me, now the rest of the thread. Fair enough, you gave your full expressed opinion backed by facts and reason and your personal experience, Saurik.
...
  1. #421
    Theme Creator SnowLeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,776
    Thanks
    1,238
    Thanked 920 Times in 573 Posts

    Lol. He was done with me, now the rest of the thread. Fair enough, you gave your full expressed opinion backed by facts and reason and your personal experience, Saurik. And I gave mine based on my reasoning and personal experience. So we can agree to disagree. And I can agree not to annoy you any more. Because I know there is not anything else I can say or do to convince you otherwise other than getting wyndwarrior, which from experience I know is an impossible task. But getting ahold of the icon and father of all things jailbreak and all things open source on an iphone for a, however heated and at my fault and your expense, chat is something not only possible, but something in it of itself I appreciate, which I cannot stress enough. I think I've humiliated myself enough and ignorantly tried to speak on behalf of others about things I frankly had little experience or knowledge of. But I must learn from my mistakes, and by taking your time to reply to a loud-mouthed idiot on some random forum, you took the time to right the wrong and set the facts straight not just to myself but to the community at large, showing that you are far more than a guy with an awesome beard sitting behind a desk.

    And with this final rant I vow to end all future rants (in this thread) so we can get back to nominating some winterboard themes as this thread was originally and always intended for.

    And another thanks to the MMi staff for not giving me an infraction or kicking me off the site for my outrageous off-topic rants.
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 07-30-2012 at 05:57 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

    blkcadi (07-30-2012)

  3. #422
    ".plist master" Them3this's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,059
    Thanks
    638
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 1,027 Posts

    ISTS for winterboard/ 1 nomination

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

    SnowLeo (07-30-2012)

  5. #423
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    625
    Thanks
    3,009
    Thanked 542 Times in 327 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by saurik View Post
    Look: I maintain that DreamBoard does, in fact, have serious bugs (of the form "I am stuck in a theme and can't escape: I can't run Cydia or run any apps, and I'm now entirely screwed"; the kind of issue that causes many users to just end up restoring), and it is true that the developer no longer maintains it; there is absolutely no reason that has a shred of sense behind it for why I would not want to support it better if it were actually something that a lot of people were happily using: the truth is simply that it isn't; it has issues and is mostly something that concerns a small number of hard core theme artists.

    As for piracy, that question is a "broken record": I have answered it numerous times, on this forum, on reddit, on Twitter, in talks at conferences (including JailbreakCon); a simple Google search for "saurik piracy" even brings up numerous blog posts documenting second-hand descriptions of various of my responses to this question: pages and pages of them. I do not understand why people are unable or unwilling to just read or listen to older discussions of this.

    The short answer, however, is: it is fundamentally impossible to block piracy on a platform that the user controls; to do so would require locking down the jailbreak to make "Cydia the new Apple" and ridding the idea of third-party repositories from the ecosystem. The default repositories are all very anti-piracy, as is Cydia's moderation and marketing efforts.If Cydia attempted to block specific pirate repositories entirely (as opposed to all of the third-party ones), it would be worked around with randomized URLs, patches to Cydia would disable the functionality, Cydia itself would likely be replaced by something "designed for piracy" in numerous alternative jailbreaks (undermining the anti-piracy mission), and after all of that failure the result would just be that I would then be legally responsible for the piracy.

    Cydia is a web browser: it cannot nor should it attempt to decide what content a user can use it to access. It cannot block people from anything: it does not limit you from things that are illegal in my country, things that I find obscene, things that I disagree with, things that I simply don't like, or things that are unethical (subjectively or objectively: choose your philosophy).

    To attempt to do so is both futile and against the idea of an open device: it undermines the entire reason we are jailbreaking in the first place, and it would simply serve to give me, someone you don't seem to even like or agree with, power over your device with the ability to pick and choose what software you can and can't install; if there were a second me, and the first me did that, the second me would feel the need to encourage the community to "re-jailbreak" the now-closed platform.

    So, the stance that it should do so or even that it should be possible to do so (as, again, it technically is not without re-securing the jailbreak experience under centralized control) is a vote a) for Apple's closed App Store and b) a vote for SOPA (the anti-piracy legislation based on the premise that the Internet should black-hole websites that pirate content; the one that half the Internet, including ModMyi's blog, stood up to protest).



    Actually, I was just typing. However, I do not understand why you feel the question of piracy is unanswered: that is simply a blatant lie: go and do a Google search for "saurik piracy" and you can find tons of resources about my answer to this. What possible basis do you have to believe that I'm ignoring this question? This is just stupid. If you have further questions, take them to Google: I'm done paying attention to you and legitimizing your rants.
    I don't understand the hostility. You are being asked (and have been asked) by your customers here on your stance on piracy. Now this particular thread may be inappropriate, but this is a discussion forum and if we or any forum user anywhere were to "go google it" for every issue then I guess there'd be no point to having a discussion board at all.

    Piracy is costing you and your business partners (themers) a heck of a lot of money and it's a valid question and one that is valid to ask at any time as your stance may have changed or perhaps your outlook. It appears not.

    I'm sorry you feel that answering questions, even redundant ones from your business partners and customers, is a problem. I won't bother to reply on why I disagree with you as you are clearly not interested in a discussion. Thank you, though, for this much as it was illuminating.

  6. #424
    Developer
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 323 Times in 67 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post
    I don't understand the hostility. You are being asked (and have been asked) by your customers here on your stance on piracy. Now this particular thread may be inappropriate, but this is a discussion forum and if we or any forum user anywhere were to "go google it" for every issue then I guess there'd be no point to having a discussion board at all.

    Piracy is costing you and your business partners (themers) a heck of a lot of money and it's a valid question and one that is valid to ask at any time as your stance may have changed or perhaps your outlook. It appears not.

    I'm sorry you feel that answering questions, even redundant ones from your business partners and customers, is a problem. I won't bother to reply on why I disagree with you as you are clearly not interested in a discussion. Thank you, though, for this much as it was illuminating.
    A) The "hostility" is from SnowLeo and others on this thread calling me names and otherwise discrediting me with an angry rant; if you seriously don't know the context, please read the rest of the thread: your complaints about the tone should go to SnowLeo, not myself. Put simply, if you have to apologize profusely over and over for the things you say, you probably should stop saying things. B) A discussion with the forum implies asking the group, not calling me out in particular. C) If I spend all of my time answering the same questions over and over again, no progress is made, and certainly no coding gets to be done. Today, I got to spend over an hour of my time answering a question posed by three people. I have been asked this question numerous times before, and it has been answered in public numerous times before.

    It is thereby common courtesy, not only to me, but to others who might benefit from my time, and even to others attempting to communicate using this discussion board (either on this specific topic, which is now totally off track, or others) to attempt to get the answer using simpler means first, including taking ten seconds to perform a Google search, before deciding to insult me in public on a forum and throw a virtual fit because I'm supposedly ignoring you, even after I had already spent an hour the night before (in the middle of the night, when I already was going to be getting almost no sleep for work-related reasons) answering all of the other less-repetitive questions.
    Last edited by saurik; 07-30-2012 at 10:03 PM.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saurik For This Useful Post:

    Freerunnering (08-03-2012), JBirdMedic (08-04-2012)

  8. #425
    ".plist master" Them3this's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,059
    Thanks
    638
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 1,027 Posts

    Saurik will you try my theme and give me your new opinions on dreamboard the publicity shouldn't hurt either.

  9. #426
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    625
    Thanks
    3,009
    Thanked 542 Times in 327 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by saurik View Post
    A) The "hostility" is from SnowLeo and others on this thread calling me names and otherwise discrediting me with an angry rant; if you seriously don't know the context, please read the rest of the thread: your complaints about the tone should go to SnowLeo, not myself. Put simply, if you have to apologize profusely over and over for the things you say, you probably should stop saying things. B) A discussion with the forum implies asking the group, not calling me out in particular. C) If I spend all of my time answering the same questions over and over again, no progress is made, and certainly no coding gets to be done. Today, I got to spend over an hour of my time answering a question posed by three people. I have been asked this question numerous times before, and it has been answered in public numerous times before.

    It is thereby common courtesy, not only to me, but to others who might benefit from my time, and even to others attempting to communicate using this discussion board (either on this specific topic, which is now totally off track, or others) to attempt to get the answer using simpler means first, including taking ten seconds to perform a Google search, before deciding to insult me in public on a forum and throw a virtual fit because I'm supposedly ignoring you, even after I had already spent an hour the night before (in the middle of the night, when I already was going to be getting almost no sleep for work-related reasons) answering all of the other less-repetitive questions.
    You used my two line comment as a springboard for your long response regarding Dreamboard and then also to use the words "blatant liar". I'm not sure if that was to me because I didn't google or to the originator of the complaint. In the middle of the long response was an answer to my comment regarding the piracy - thank you for that.

    Again, as stated, it is quite possible that you have changed your position on piracy. What we thought in 2008 may not be what we think in 2012. Perhaps just stating that you have answered it previously and nothing has changed would save you time and also show courtesy to the questioner. After all, these are your customers and it is a subject which a lot of people have strong thoughts of.

    Just food for thought as mine was the comment that you initially responded under with the words "blatant liar" with no identifier. No response is requested as I am clarifying my position as you feel it was just as a frivolous time waster and I'd like to reassure you that it was not intended as such (reasons as stated).

  10. #427
    Mod Samurai Pinoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,645
    Thanks
    8,691
    Thanked 13,795 Times in 3,028 Posts

    How can you not understand his hostility KimV? This entire rant started slandering him in every way shape and form. You can't be serious.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (08-03-2012), Hosko817 (08-02-2012), King_O_Hill (07-31-2012)

  12. #428
    "The Original Modsta" _Vansmak_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,652
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 5,868 Times in 1,227 Posts

    Finally someone said what I've been saying all along. Only in a much nerdier way.

    Stop whining and ******** about piracy. You can choose not to support it or give it a forum but it will always be there. It's a polarity....well ok I won't try to be nerdish.
    Suffice it to say, be grateful that this broken into platform exists for themers and cydia devs to make a dime or even have a platform. If you have to break into a place then don't be surprised when your own pocket gets picked.

    Cydia may host pirates but it is the jailbreak itself that we all love that actually opens the door to the piracy.

    Sure they say the jb was not intended for piracy but you can't have it both ways. Apple created a closed source which kept pirates at bay. We don't like restrictions so we create a jb. All fine and good, after all it is our device. Ah but the web is wide and open and teeming with pirates.

    "All that and not a single drop
    Of rum!"

    "Drink up me hearties, yo ho!"

    - captain jack sparrow
    Last edited by _Vansmak_; 07-31-2012 at 12:36 AM.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

    kimvy (07-31-2012), King_O_Hill (07-31-2012), xpprem (07-31-2012)

  14. #429
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post
    I don't understand the hostility. You are being asked (and have been asked) by your customers here on your stance on piracy. Now this particular thread may be inappropriate, but this is a discussion forum and if we or any forum user anywhere were to "go google it" for every issue then I guess there'd be no point to having a discussion board at all.

    Piracy is costing you and your business partners (themers) a heck of a lot of money and it's a valid question and one that is valid to ask at any time as your stance may have changed or perhaps your outlook. It appears not.

    I'm sorry you feel that answering questions, even redundant ones from your business partners and customers, is a problem. I won't bother to reply on why I disagree with you as you are clearly not interested in a discussion. Thank you, though, for this much as it was illuminating.
    What is the point of having a discussion? With regards to piracy, and sauriks position, I fail to see how much clearer he can make his point. I don't know what you expect, or what your argument is (Is he not doing enough/should do more/be more vocal/??)

    If you can't see his stance, even when he spells it out in clear concise steps, then the problem is your reading comprehension not because of his lack of wanting a discussion on the matter

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to jumbojimbo For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-31-2012)

  16. #430
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    625
    Thanks
    3,009
    Thanked 542 Times in 327 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jumbojimbo View Post
    What is the point of having a discussion? With regards to piracy, and sauriks position, I fail to see how much clearer he can make his point. I don't know what you expect, or what your argument is (Is he not doing enough/should do more/be more vocal/??)

    If you can't see his stance, even when he spells it out in clear concise steps, then the problem is your reading comprehension not because of his lack of wanting a discussion on the matter
    Did I once say I didn't understand his argument or had any issue with *his position*? I don't believe so. I did say I disagreed with some of it, but did not clarify.

    I was commenting on his hostility to the question (mine regarding piracy, not someone else's screed) and that we (I) should do our (my) research without having the audacity to continue asking.

    That's assuming people don't change their minds or opinions. After all, President Obama has changed his opinion on *** marriage during his tenure in office. Minds/opinions change. He could have very easily just said "nothing has changed, please google for clarity". Extremely easy and polite.

    I will not be responding further. Please PM if you have a comment or wish to continue this.
    Last edited by kimvy; 07-31-2012 at 12:54 PM. Reason: grammatical correction

  17. #431
    Theme Creator SnowLeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,776
    Thanks
    1,238
    Thanked 920 Times in 573 Posts

    I said I would stop talking here, but honestly I feel the need to clarify on behalf of saurik so he can stop wasting his time here that was mostly (almost entitely) my fault.
    He had every right to be hostile to me and in this thread because I was about as hostile as it gets when I called him greedy and discriminatory in a number of ways. But he took the time to explain that I was very much misinformed, that cydia barely, if at all, makes money with all the insane server costs, the fact that 90% of cydia users only get free apps, the fact that the biggest money maker, intelliborns' products, he only gets 1% of the revenue. I apologized for my misunderstandings and slanderings but he left unanswered my and other questions with regards to piracy. Then after several people asked this same question he responded to multiple times in multiple places and after putting up with my ****, he actually took the time to respond thoroughly and completely but in a somewhat harsher tone of annoyance which is understandable after continuously being blasted in a public forum. So he set the facts straight, and he deserves a lot of credit for that as well as everything hes done to make cydia and make everything possible so that there is need for a great site and community like this to exist.

    As for his piracy "position", i realize now from his explaination, it is not a "position" but rather a statement of reality. #1- it is not possible or reasonable to fundamentally change cydia in a way that would allow him to block pirate repos. #2- if it was possible and he did it, pirates would use other methods to add pirate repos, make a separate pirate store or even separate jailbreak, and make piracy worse and cause a lot more trouble and harm to the community as a whole than already exists. #3- Blocking repos not only wouldnt solve piracy and wouldnt be possible but if done would fundamentally undermine the entire fundamental basis of an open source platform and hurt existing communities that try to use the platform. Cydia would become apple, and while apple may think they have "the best of intentions" with "curation", the process of a closed system and rejection is exactly the reason cydia exists as seen in its mission statement. SOPA says it was for fighting piracy, but in reality it would eliminate internet freedom, violate net neutrality, and unfairly punish many people despite that not being the original intentions of the law. It would be no different with a closed cydia. And from this we see that as unfortunately as it may be, there is no way to stop piracy on any form of media, it has and will always exist but fighting it will only make it worse and you dont want a bunch of trained black hat hackers against you. Look what happened to sony, to the US government in response to megaupload. As unforunate as it is, the only viable "solution" to piracy is no solution. For every "fix" will only stall and waste more of your time, or more likely with a bigger scenario like cydia, lead to backlash that is far worse.
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 08-01-2012 at 03:58 PM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

    Freerunnering (08-03-2012)

  19. #432

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (08-03-2012), James424 (09-06-2012), ZFrost (08-02-2012)

  21. #433
    Alliance hemptation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Madison,MS
    Posts
    3,154
    Thanks
    31,802
    Thanked 11,236 Times in 2,713 Posts

    I personally would like to nominate SenseS to be a featured theme. I am really surprised it is not there now.

    It is ok to take a stand against something wrong in life. The way you make your stand defines not only who you are, but the reaction or consequence rather of your actions. it is simple physics. The main reason i am at this site, is because a Good friend of mine, Durben, lead me here from a pirate site. I attempt to thank him regularly.

    and might I add that SenseS HD should be on the featured theme list. and Jimmy Le should be a featured artist.

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (08-02-2012), Atomic7 (08-24-2012), SkyGuy5 (08-06-2012), ZFrost (08-03-2012)

  23. #434
    iPhone? More like MyPhone thekirbylover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    155
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    (For those that don't already know: I was the developer who decided to fork WB and later chose to submit patches to saurik instead)

    Quote Originally Posted by saurik View Post
    For the record, that developer told me he'd make a patch and submit it to me, and then disappeared: I am not certain why you are blaming me. [...] (Although, quite honestly: he probably got busy, or realized it was harder than he thought; please do not be mean to him next.)
    I have been quite busy, yes, and I'm pretty sure I told SnowLeo exactly that when he asked me about the status of the fork. (I'm happy to work on that patch right now though.)

    Quote Originally Posted by saurik View Post
    (or, if the fork is closed source, honestly kind of selfish)
    It was going to stay open source, with only a small amount of closed source code for DRM (which I scrapped as it would be trivial to recompile it without the protection). In fact, it's still up on GitHub (I should update that to reflect the current situation...)

    Quote Originally Posted by saurik View Post
    However, this developer (as have many before him) have somehow thought that I don't care about it (an ironic problem, given that I'm the one always whining that theme artists don't even care enough about it to send bug reports) and wouldn't accept patches: [...]
    My fork idea was way before I started hanging around your IRC and observed that WB is still a highly supported tweak. For a while, I went as far as trying everything I could to compile it myself, to no avail, without even thinking to ask you first. I guess I should have done a bit more research; sorry

    Sorry to continue the threadjacking, but I figured I should point out these misunderstandings.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thekirbylover For This Useful Post:

    Freerunnering (08-05-2012), SnowLeo (08-03-2012)

  25. #435
    Theme Creator ZFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    852
    Thanks
    1,131
    Thanked 1,368 Times in 526 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    I personally would like to nominate SenseS to be a featured theme. I am really surprised it is not there now.

    It is ok to take a stand against something wrong in life. The way you make your stand defines not only who you are, but the reaction or consequence rather of your actions. it is simple physics. The main reason i am at this site, is because a Good friend of mine, Durben, lead me here from a pirate site. I attempt to thank him regularly.

    and might I add that SenseS HD should be on the featured theme list. and Jimmy Le should be a featured artist.
    It is up there as of July 30th when it was updated

  26. #436
    "The Original Modsta" _Vansmak_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,652
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 5,868 Times in 1,227 Posts

    blah. back to nominations. now this thread is as boring, trivial and useless as it was before.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

    SnowLeo (08-03-2012)

  28. #437
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    278
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Man its hot up in here, or was! Why oh why couldn't the Rock comment system been "Aped" (copied/ported/cloned - pick one)? Another day another 100 JB apps gimping phones across the community. Like Apple's app store and Google's Play a Cydia comment system would inform developers and warn users especially when a release goes horribly wrong! In both stores this has happened a thousand times in the time it took to "throw this log on the flickering flame that is this thread" .

    This is even more critical since we are talking about many JB apps that require "root" access. Heck, I bet KM (a.k.a. Poetic Folly - how cool is that handle) would love to manage a centralized Cydia commenting system in exchange for prime ad real estate. No excuse, so lets turn the heat back up shall we?

    PS To quote a famous French Poet named Nelly - "Its gettin hot in here, so take off all your clothes. I am, gettin so hot, I wanna take my clothes off..."

  29. #438
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by saurik View Post
    A) The "hostility" is from SnowLeo and others on this thread calling me names and otherwise discrediting me with an angry rant; if you seriously don't know the context, please read the rest of the thread: your complaints about the tone should go to SnowLeo, not myself. Put simply, if you have to apologize profusely over and over for the things you say, you probably should stop saying things. B) A discussion with the forum implies asking the group, not calling me out in particular. C) If I spend all of my time answering the same questions over and over again, no progress is made, and certainly no coding gets to be done. Today, I got to spend over an hour of my time answering a question posed by three people. I have been asked this question numerous times before, and it has been answered in public numerous times before.

    It is thereby common courtesy, not only to me, but to others who might benefit from my time, and even to others attempting to communicate using this discussion board (either on this specific topic, which is now totally off track, or others) to attempt to get the answer using simpler means first, including taking ten seconds to perform a Google search, before deciding to insult me in public on a forum and throw a virtual fit because I'm supposedly ignoring you, even after I had already spent an hour the night before (in the middle of the night, when I already was going to be getting almost no sleep for work-related reasons) answering all of the other less-repetitive questions.
    If it's any consolation, I like you . Cydia is fantastic, and things like Mobilesubstrate and WinterBoard make jailbreaking what it is; nothing short of amazing. I've never had any problems contacting you with questions, although you're attitude was slightly impatient on more than one occasion (but everyone has bad days, no?).

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  30. #439
    Master Modder Zooropalg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Carentan, France
    Posts
    2,497
    Thanks
    1,517
    Thanked 7,179 Times in 1,502 Posts

    Back to nomination! Please

    Carla for ios !!!

  31. #440
    Theme Creator dark2naruto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    332
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 230 Times in 116 Posts

    Yeah ! And i.Simply also, wich it come back stronger with new widgets

    Here in red mod
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nominations for Cydia's "Featured Themes" Section (HD)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1344064374.140330.jpg   Nominations for Cydia's "Featured Themes" Section (HD)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1344064384.500037.jpg   Nominations for Cydia's "Featured Themes" Section (HD)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1344064394.388915.jpg   Nominations for Cydia's "Featured Themes" Section (HD)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1344064494.852000.jpg   Nominations for Cydia's "Featured Themes" Section (HD)-imageuploadedbymodmyi1344064502.683579.jpg  
    IOS Theme Designer - Follow me @Dark2Naruto78

    *************************************
    Excuse my English, I'm French


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts