Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OpenNotifer Premium Pack

Default OpenNotifer Premium Pack
    EDIT

Just submitted version 1.1! It should be released in Cydia this weekend. I updated the image below with a preview of 1.1. Enjoy!

INTRODUCTION

I am Code Name; you might know me from Twitter. I am the designer and artist behind all of the images of OpenNotifier, while n00neimp0rtant, which many of you know as well, is the developer behind it.

We initially released OpenNotifier with a few essential icons. Simultaneously, we released a few extras as separate packages that users could download. I got a lot of requests for more icons, so I decided to make a premium pack.

The pack will have ~60 icons for the most prominent apps out there.

PREVIEW

REVISION

Now comes to the revision, which depends on an update of OpenNotifier in the very near future.

Before, when selecting icons, they were placed by being stretched to fit. They look pixelized, and the text wasn't universally aligned, like so:

----------

I have fixed this problem, by providing a universal template for every icon, making it much nicer and universal. This is what it will look like:

----------

Email me with your request for updates at [email protected]. My PayPal is by the same email if anyone wants to donate.

----------

Above all, I am an understanding person. I like to be generous if I am able to. If you are unable to donate (underage or whatever the reason may be), I am willing to work something out with you! Just email me.

----------

SIDE NOTE

You should check out my blog as well. If anyone is interested, I highly suggest becoming a donator. You get all tons of things; I've made tons of icons, and have given some essential tweaks/apps some much-needed makeovers.
    Last edited by Code Name; 08-05-2011 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Preview of 1.1

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Code Name For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (05-13-2011), Imahottguy (01-19-2011), mp5a2 (01-17-2011), Simon (01-17-2011), TrivonT (01-17-2011), whereswaldo (01-17-2011), ziggy7 (01-17-2011)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,260 Times in 3,567 Posts

Clean and excellent work. Thanks. Although 3$ is a little much as complete themes/UI with thousands of graphics cost less
    Last edited by Blue; 01-17-2011 at 06:27 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Code Name (01-17-2011)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Code Name (01-17-2011)

ALSO:

There are some icons released already, individually, in Cydia. They will be updated for free, but will also be included in the premium pack.
    "My mother said to me, 'If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.' Instead, I was a painter and became Picasso."

Wow, great job. I've been following the progress on twitter and it's really gone a long way. I'll defiantly be buying this

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Is it out yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Is it out yet ?
    Just about!

Also, updated original post; dropping the price based on input. Anybody still think it's pricey?

Thanks

I think your new pricing structure is fair and will work well for most

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I think your new pricing structure is fair and will work well for most
    Awesome, glad you agree.
    "My mother said to me, 'If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.' Instead, I was a painter and became Picasso."

Thanks

Cant wait for it bro

Can't wait for this as well ! Keep us updated.

Looks excellent! I cannot wait to get this! You even made a myWireless icon? Genius. Kudos to you my friend, I wish I possessed the skills you have
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Imahottguy View Post
    Looks excellent! I cannot wait to get this! You even made a myWireless icon? Genius. Kudos to you my friend, I wish I possessed the skills you have
    I need one of those too

myWireless is in the pack! You'll see it in the next preview.

Looks good excellent work
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Code Name View Post
    myWireless is in the pack! You'll see it in the next preview.
    Great!

Original post updated; check out the update! Unfortunately it's not the second preview, but that will come.

Is this ever going to see the light of day?

Yes it will. I'm nearing release.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Code Name For This Useful Post:

sp00nfedem1 (04-19-2011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast