+ Reply
Page 201 of 201 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191199200201
Results 4,001 to 4,020 of 4020

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iNavHD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
my summerboard mode is on but the problem is same anything else???
...
  1. #4001
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    my summerboard mode is on but the problem is same anything else???

  2. #4002
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 233 Times in 162 Posts

    I just read on Twitter that Reeco is not gonna theme anymore which is all good but this theme was never actually finished with all the features that he said was gonna come out so people like myslef who paid for this theme and expected a final release got screwed especially when you look at alot of other more advanced themes that have been made

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mkokolis For This Useful Post:

    noname8317 (07-02-2011)

  4. #4003
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,135
    Thanks
    5,116
    Thanked 1,408 Times in 665 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    I just read on Twitter that Reeco is not gonna theme anymore which is all good but this theme was never actually finished with all the features that he said was gonna come out so people like myslef who paid for this theme and expected a final release got screwed especially when you look at alot of other more advanced themes that have been made
    IMHO, this happening alot with themes lately. The designer promises an update but moves on to something else. It's a bummer for sure. Did Recco ever release a version for 4.3?

  5. #4004
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 233 Times in 162 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    IMHO, this happening alot with themes lately. The designer promises an update but moves on to something else. It's a bummer for sure. Did Recco ever release a version for 4.3?
    nope never did

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mkokolis For This Useful Post:

    noname8317 (07-02-2011)

  7. #4005
    iPhoneaholic x2dope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    448
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 347 Times in 148 Posts

    I am going to third the people not finishing their themes. I only buy from zausser k nitsua barsoverbeats toyvann and Ed...THATS IT. all other themers I am sorry but this and two themes by ag I just can't trust others anymore.

  8. #4006
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hi , sorry but I cannot find the link to download the theme, I donated the 3 ....then what? seems there is not a direct way to get it ...it's a bit confusing...

  9. #4007
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,115
    Thanks
    152
    Thanked 178 Times in 153 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by francomur99 View Post
    Hi , sorry but I cannot find the link to download the theme, I donated the 3 ....then what? seems there is not a direct way to get it ...it's a bit confusing...
    Most of the time the creator will send you a link, but reeco has quit themeing and i am unsure if he is still going to support purchases of this theme. Sorry.

  10. #4008
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Would someone please be so kind as to make me a Rhapsody top icon. I have searched the forums and have not been able to find one. Thanks.

  11. #4009
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dhaka,Bangladesh
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10 Times in 2 Posts

    Hello guys,

    Sorry to bother but I've installed the iAccess repo on Cydia but I'm not sure which version to install. There is only 1 English version but it is saying only for iOS3. Any suggestion would be highly appreciated from the Author and others
    Last edited by ZeroSkill; 07-17-2011 at 06:01 PM.

  12. #4010
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    440
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 84 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ignite426 View Post
    Just some screen shots of another modification.
    ignite426 can please share your wallpaper ,also few icon
    navigon ,camera ,weather,cal

    thanks

  13. #4011
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    mmm, i gotta admit i love this theme,

    donated, installed and ev en getting the weather working wasn't that hard at all (springboard and lockscreen), however, after reading trhough the first 110 pages, and seeing i still had to go through another 160, i thought screw this, i'm just gonna post my issue:P

    i don't quite have a solution yet to the problem i have when clicking the icons, i got a big ugly black shadow on top of it, i deleted the files as ordered in the manual, i dit some other stuff mentioned, and i also eventually cleared the rest of the png's in that folder starting with the word "wallpaper".

    a second issue i have is the lockscreen slider, the icon is somewhat off compared to the background, it doesn't slide nicely in the middle but more or less a bit too much down.
    anyone got a solution to this?

    Another thing i was wondering, using the weather locale for weather.com/yahooweather, they both pick "vreden, germany" and also show that in the widget, but the default weather app that came with my ipod displays my town's name (groenlo or winterswijk when i'm at work), is there a way to fix this? no biggy if its not fixable

    (yes i'm using it on an ipod, it aint that hard, just switched around a few things, like the phone opens up whatsapp for example, and instead of the ipod icon, i used the music icon)

    Still trying to figure out what icons to use and what not, but thats more a cosmetic issue

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSkill View Post
    Hello guys,

    Sorry to bother but I've installed the iAccess repo on Cydia but I'm not sure which version to install. There is only 1 English version but it is saying only for iOS3. Any suggestion would be highly appreciated from the Author and others
    iacces source first then iaccess 4 chinese, look for a post here by gan-man and follow the link to win mobile7 in his signature. under optional in that guide its properly explained on the settings as wel
    Last edited by schaduwheer; 08-14-2011 at 01:01 PM.

  14. #4012
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 134 Times in 87 Posts

    Bit late to the party here folks , but I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a few questions. ( im on 4.1 , running inavHD 1.5)

    1. Does anyone know where the code is in the Lockbackground.html that blocks lockinfo from going to the top of the page? lockinfo can only go to halfway.

    2. For the life of me I can find the font size anywhere for the temp & city in the perpage html, anyone know? just want to increase it a bit.

    3. Also looking for the code to bring back the Folder titles on the springboard

    4. Lastly does anyone have any 1.5 TOP icons for the following? ( have found some 1.4 icons for these , just need the bigger ones)

    Imdb
    Stream to me
    VLC
    Streetfighter
    MyWi


    BTW - Awesome theme!

  15. #4013
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Tennessee, United States
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I see this question asked several times as I have went through these pages but it's never answered. Can anyone answer this question? Is there a way for me to have the app names show under the apps? Thanks in advance.

  16. #4014
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 134 Times in 87 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by HollyWood-821 View Post
    I see this question asked several times as I have went through these pages but it's never answered. Can anyone answer this question? Is there a way for me to have the app names show under the apps? Thanks in advance.

    Yes ,

    Go to iNavHD/Info.plist

    then find this text ,

    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; color: transparent</string>
    <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 13px; color: transparent</string>


    Change transparent to whatever colour you want.

  17. #4015
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Tennessee, United States
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    Yes ,

    Go to iNavHD/Info.plist

    then find this text ,

    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; color: transparent</string>
    <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 13px; color: transparent</string>


    Change transparent to whatever colour you want.
    I went through my Info.plist and couldn't find that text. Are you talking about the Info.plist in the Dreamboard folder. My winterboard iNavHD doesn't have a Info.plist... Should it? I might have accidentally deleted the code out of my Info.plist. Could anyone share theirs by any chance?

  18. #4016
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 134 Times in 87 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by HollyWood-821 View Post
    I went through my Info.plist and couldn't find that text. Are you talking about the Info.plist in the Dreamboard folder. My winterboard iNavHD doesn't have a Info.plist... Should it? I might have accidentally deleted the code out of my Info.plist. Could anyone share theirs by any chance?
    No , Im talking about iNAV 1.5 winterboard .

    here is the complete text for the Info.plist

    _________________________

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>FontName-Helvetica</key>
    <string>Helvetica</string>
    <key>BadgeStyle</key>
    <string>font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 24px; color: white; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 0px</string>
    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; color: white</string>
    <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 13px; color: transparent</string>
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; color: white; margin-top: 60px; margin-left: 0px</string>
    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 30px; color: white; margin-top: 67px; margin-left: 15px</string>
    <key>TimeStyle</key>
    <string>font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 16px color: white</string>
    <key>BadgeStyle</key>
    <string>margin-top: 2px; font-size: 1px; margin-left: 3px;</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

  19. #4017
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    i really like your themes and everything else you do.
    but can they work on an iPhone 4s ios 5.0.1?
    i really do want want your themes....
    congrats on your kid by the way
    mine just turned 6 months on March 9th

  20. #4018
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Breda, Netherlands
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts

    Just donated for the theme, hope you send me soon Adam.
    Greetings JSchouw.

  21. #4019
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hi, I've just purchased iNavHD dreamboard (3pounds) reeco!
    But I'm unable to install it!!! Any suggestions

  22. #4020
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    jokerg7 how did you changed the inavhd phone icon to the white one? thanks

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts