Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Snow Leopard 4: Ultimatum

iPhone? More like MyPhone jjr3211's Avatar
    Thanks

any update on this?

I'm still working on the SpringJump Macintosh HD. I haven't had much time to work on this lately

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (02-19-2011)

Default Space, Trash icon and the red yellow green folder
    to : Mr. Sir Timothy

Here is the screenshot. Please help me
    1. Icon Space and Trash did not fit
    2. Red Yellow Green Folder Image was cut

Thanks
    nDaru@5758
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0046.png   -img_0047.png  

Go to the Experimental section of FolderEnhancer in Settings and turn off the New Layout to fix the folder image.
    I don't know why the SpringJumps wouldn't theme correctly unless they aren't the default Page 0 and Page 5 jumps.

Solve for Expose and Trash.
    Details :
    Do you remember when I follow u to implement the apple desk??? I create duplicate/ double page for page 0 and page 5?? I delete both of them. Finish.
    But can't find solution and still need help from yuu for picture.

Thanks
    nDaru@5758

to : Sir Timothy

Sory for disturbing you again.

Problems :
    1. The Right, Yellow, Green Folder running well. Thanks. I'm very happy to use that style.
    In your screenshot at page#1, there were several folder into RYG Folder (main folder - called
    Macintosh HD). What kind of tweak Cydia that use for folder picture (blue with icon)??
    2. I have infinidock, infinifolders, infiniboard and folder enhancer (all - paid version)
    Right now, infiniboard was disable. After I use folder enhancher, should I disable infinifolders
    too??
    3. I still have a problem with dock icon, i.e. PICTURE, CALCULATOR, and CLOCK.
    When I put them into dock, they won't be resize. In my screenshot, i try to change infinidock
    to 8, and also put calculator. Actualy, both photo and calculator still in big size.
    Any solution?? Give me asistance step by step.

I hope, after 3 problems above solved, this theme was perfect into my iP4.

Thanks
    nDaru@5758
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0048.png   -46878842.jpg  
    Last edited by ndaru5758; 02-20-2011 at 03:30 AM.

1. It's FolderEnhancer.
    2. I don't know if infinifolders is compatible with FolderEnhancer. They do pretty much the same thing, so I would just disable infinifolders.
    3. Try extracting the attached file and copying the bundles to the Infinidock theme.
    Attached Files Attached Files

iPhone? More like MyPhone jjr3211's Avatar
    Thanks

any idea when this will be out

Hopefully soon.
    It will be released here on the forum for free like always, but I want to know if you guys think I should also release it on Theme it. If it goes on Theme it, it would be either $.99 or free.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (02-20-2011)

very nice

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Hopefully soon.
    It will be released here on the forum for free like always, but I want to know if you guys think I should also release it on Theme it. If it goes on Theme it, it would be either $.99 or free.
    I think you should release this on Theme It, since this theme is very nice and I think many would appreciate this!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Infeneon For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (02-21-2011)

Have the people that are having problems donated and got a beta? Cause i didnt see a DL link anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by andrewb283 View Post
    Have the people that are having problems donated and got a beta? Cause i didnt see a DL link anywhere
    Yep

Yep
    Free public beta?

BTW how does the finder menu work without page0, page1, etc. like your last leopard theme?
    Last edited by andrewb283; 02-26-2011 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Whats the pricing?

Quote Originally Posted by andrewb283 View Post
    Free public beta?

BTW how does the finder menu work without page0, page1, etc. like your last leopard theme?
    Free Public Beta
    ^It is the FolderEnhancer version and only includes one wallpaper. Make sure you go into the Experimental section of FolderEnhancer under Settings and turn off the new layout. SummerBoard mode must be turned on for this theme to work.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

andrewb283 (02-26-2011), italodance (02-26-2011)

Free Public Beta
    ^It is the FolderEnhancer version and only includes one wallpaper. Make sure you go into the Experimental section of FolderEnhancer under Settings and turn off the new layout. SummerBoard mode must be turned no for this theme to work.
    YESS Thanks!

Free Public Beta
    ^It is the FolderEnhancer version and only includes one wallpaper. Make sure you go into the Experimental section of FolderEnhancer under Settings and turn off the new layout. SummerBoard mode must be turned no for this theme to work.
    turned on or turned off?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast