+ Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Snow Leopard 4: Ultimatum

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I love the Mac themes! Can't wait! Any ETA?
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I love the Mac themes! Can't wait! Any ETA?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to whoadie For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (01-16-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meo_tron View Post
    Dear bro,
    When it come out???plz show me,i'm really interest with this theme,great work bro!
    This easily the coolest thing I've read all year.

In other news: RELEASE THE THEME SON

Thanks

I agree! Please release it soon!

Thanks

Can't wait!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have been checking this forum for months waiting for an iOS4 Mac OS based iNav theme. Keep up the great work!!!!

Is going to be compatible with the 3Gs (as it's doesn't have a retina display)?? Holding out for the 5.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

I believe downsizing the images will be all that is required for 3Gs compatibility. So assuming no issues come up, it should work on all devices.

The main theme is completed, all that is left to do is a SpringJump based Macintosh HD for people without Folder Enhancer.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I cant tell you how awesome I think your work is. I really try to stay with a mac inspired setup on my iphone 4. There are so many themes, but to me, they are really looking more and more like its the same theme, just with some colors changed and stuff. I realize that all the theme-rs are extremely talented, and do awesome work, and I am jealous that I don't have the skills to do the same. Having said that, this theme is exactly what I and a few of my colleagues have been waiting for. This is truly a kick *** theme. It really is very original, and very classy. Finally, a really cool theme that has the essence of Mac. Just a fantastic concept. I just hope it is 4.2.1 compatible!!

Just donated 75B79345KS0429026. Awesome work.
    Last edited by jailer; 01-24-2011 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jailer For This Useful Post:

whoadie (01-25-2011)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jailer View Post
    I cant tell you how awesome I think your work is. I really try to stay with a mac inspired setup on my iphone 4. There are so many themes, but to me, they are really looking more and more like its the same theme, just with some colors changed and stuff. I realize that all the theme-rs are extremely talented, and do awesome work, and I am jealous that I don't have the skills to do the same. Having said that, this theme is exactly what I and a few of my colleagues have been waiting for. This is truly a kick *** theme. It really is very original, and very classy. Finally, a really cool theme that has the essence of Mac. Just a fantastic concept. I just hope it is 4.2.1 compatible!!

Just donated 75B79345KS0429026. Awesome work.
    Thank you!
    I'll send you a beta when available (hopefully very soon). Do you have either infinidock or folder enhancer installed? They aren't needed, but depending on what you have, I can tailor the beta towards your phone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jjr3211's Avatar
    Thanks

I cant wait have been using one of you other themes for awhile now this one looks great.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    I believe downsizing the images will be all that is required for 3Gs compatibility. So assuming no issues come up, it should work on all devices.
    Awesome! One other question, have you considered making this a landscape theme? That would really blow this theme out of the park!

Can not wait...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yes, I have both. Whatever you can do would be awesome. I am not that knowledgeable with this stuff, but I can ssh, and do the regular stuff. If you will have a detailed set up instruction list to follow, then it should be fine. I really cant wait!

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itsajeepthing03 View Post
    Awesome! One other question, have you considered making this a landscape theme? That would really blow this theme out of the park!

Can not wait...
    I was going to try making a landscape OS X theme after releasing this. The only problem that needs to be fixed is rotating the apps 90 degrees.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (01-25-2011)

Thanks

Can't wait!!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

This is tight, can't wait for the release. Will you be customizing a lot of apps? I've notice on the folder image preview most of those apps weren't themed.

Thanks in advance

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atorres062 View Post
    This is tight, can't wait for the release. Will you be customizing a lot of apps? I've notice on the folder image preview most of those apps weren't themed.

Thanks in advance
    I've themed all the default apps and a few Cydia ones, but I don't know about App Store apps. I may make a mask for all the App Store apps just so they're less boring.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

whoadie (01-27-2011)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I've themed all the default apps and a few Cydia ones, but I don't know about App Store apps. I may make a mask for all the App Store apps just so they're less boring.
    Cool, can't for the relaese.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I noticed the Macintosh HD folder doesn't contain a "sidebar" in your preview pics. From looking at the pics it seems you essentially have folders within folders. I think it would be a lot cleaner to have a finder style sidebar with tabs linking to separate folders (or pages i guess).

How are you planning on implementing multiple folders for apps?

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itsajeepthing03 View Post
    I noticed the Macintosh HD folder doesn't contain a "sidebar" in your preview pics. From looking at the pics it seems you essentially have folders within folders. I think it would be a lot cleaner to have a finder style sidebar with tabs linking to separate folders (or pages i guess).

How are you planning on implementing multiple folders for apps?
    The screenshots use Folder Enhancer to get folders inside of folders. I found this is an easy way to set up the Macintosh HD assuming you bought the tweak. I am also making a SpringJump version for those people who have not bought it. I'll try to make a second version of the SpringJump Macintosh HD that has a side bar with links to Games and Applications. It may be difficult because I am using a 5x4 springboard layout, but I will definitely try it so there are multiple options.

Green Apple
    Thanks

The screenshots use Folder Enhancer to get folders inside of folders. I found this is an easy way to set up the Macintosh HD assuming you bought the tweak. I am also making a SpringJump version for those people who have not bought it. I'll try to make a second version of the SpringJump Macintosh HD that has a side bar with links to Games and Applications. It may be difficult because I am using a 5x4 springboard layout, but I will definitely try it so there are multiple options.
    Try looking at this for some ideas: Windows 7 OS Beta Release - iOS4 nav-style windows theme

Obviously I would give this guy some credit, where credit is deserved

I also posted on the PerPageHTML thread, asking if there was any way to use that tweak to allow for different icon layouts on each page. Hopefully that could pan out.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I need this to be done. Release date?