Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: iAluminum[HD]is a discussion within the
iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
iAluminum[HD] is a unique theme that overhauls your entire device with a sleek, brushed aluminum look for iPhones and iPod touches. This theme supports both HD and non-HD devices with...
01-08-2011, 10:25 AM #1iAluminum[HD]
iAluminum[HD] is a unique theme that overhauls your entire device with a sleek, brushed aluminum look for iPhones and iPod touches. This theme supports both HD and non-HD devices with a smooth appearance on both. Fully compatible with iOS 4.0 and up, iAluminum[HD] features:
• Over 60 themed icons
• Auto-rendering AppStore Icons
• SBSettings theme
• Major UI changes
Here are some screenshots (click to enlarge):
How to set up the theme:
1) Make sure WinterBoard and this theme are downloaded of course .
2) Select the desired parts of the theme in WinterBoard (select all of them for best experience) and respring. Summerboard mode can be disabled for this theme, giving extra speed.
3) Open Settings.app > Wallpaper > Wallpaper and set the wallpaper as labeled on the thumbnails.
4) If you are on 4.1 or above, use SSH or iFile to delete /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen. There may be multiple files with numbers appended to the end – delete them all. Don't worry, they're only caches; it is only keeping iAluminum[HD] folder/multitasking background from working right. Res pring again to regenerate the cache with the themed background.
5) If you have SBSettings, bring it up and tap “more”. Navigate to “SBSettings Theme” and Select iAluminum[HD]. Exit the app and allow it to automatically respring.
(These instructions can also be found in the theme folder.)
I included an icon template; it can be found in the theme folder. This is for making icons for yourself or to submit to me privately for future updates only. Do not distribute it or icons made with it please!
Support for iAluminum[HD] does not end here! I am planning these free updates in the future:
• iAcces keyboard
• More SBSettings toggles
• More Icons
This theme can be purchased in Cydia for $1.50.
Don't forget to vote for theme of the week! Enjoy
Last edited by nerddownthestreet; 01-22-2011 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Updated setup information
01-08-2011, 11:19 AM #2
Looks cool mate
01-08-2011, 11:46 AM #3
Hey..nice one matey, looks really nice...now big question, will it be 4.2.1 compatible???
Also..are you accepting direct donations instead of Cydia?
Last edited by ziggy7; 01-08-2011 at 11:48 AM.
01-08-2011, 11:47 AM #4
Last edited by nerddownthestreet; 01-08-2011 at 12:08 PM. Reason: fixing to answer second part :Pquestion = (to) ? be : !be;
The Following User Says Thank You to nerddownthestreet For This Useful Post:
01-08-2011, 01:22 PM #5
nice work i want this theme
01-08-2011, 04:27 PM #6
Sexy work mate.@Metaserph
"You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
01-08-2011, 04:29 PM #7
When is it coming out to Cydia?!
01-08-2011, 04:33 PM #8
01-11-2011, 07:50 PM #9
It looks like my repo (ModMyi as a matter of fact) did not get around to iAluminum[HD] on time. So, this theme will be available ASAP. Sorryquestion = (to) ? be : !be;
01-12-2011, 10:38 AM #10
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
is that the email to the paypal ?
01-15-2011, 05:33 PM #11
01-16-2011, 03:03 PM #12
01-16-2011, 03:15 PM #13
01-16-2011, 03:16 PM #14
Do you plan on making color aluminum mods?
01-16-2011, 03:53 PM #15
I really, really like it. very nice job.
01-16-2011, 04:49 PM #16
thanks a lot for the link
can you post the wallpaper and the statusbar please?
Last edited by mossdef; 01-16-2011 at 05:34 PM.
01-18-2011, 10:39 AM #17
Still not up on cydia? How much to donate?
01-22-2011, 02:02 PM #18
iAluminum is now in Cydia! Fell free to go get it and send me bug reports.question = (to) ? be : !be;
01-22-2011, 02:58 PM #19
bought it in Cydia and for some reason my weather icon is not themed?
01-22-2011, 05:04 PM #20