Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1062

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **Release** iSwerve theme HD by tuky06/bAdGB

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by tuky06 View Post
    Not sure what scrollingboard is but will definitely see what i can do about the cydia issue.
    If you email me a proof of purchase i can send you the package so u ssh it
    No probs, will email the PayPal receipt. ScrollingBoard is a Cydia tweak that gives you a scrolling dock....and you can specify how many icons per page. I think it should work with this theme but because you've embedded the Five-Icon Dock dependency into the package, it forces an uninstall of ScrollingBoard when downloading the theme. Once I get the package from you, I'll test it with ScrollingBoard instead of Five-Icon dock.

    EDIT: I'll have to email you and get you to reply so that I can attach the PayPal receipt. I can't attach anything via the MMI email function.

    EDIT: Have PM'd transaction ID and payment details
    Last edited by Maddcow; 01-06-2011 at 10:01 PM.

  2. #22
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,564
    Thanks
    1,858
    Thanked 867 Times in 653 Posts

    will someone do me these icons please... unlimtones, dTunes, limera1n and ********** thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    will someone do me these icons please... unlimtones, dTunes, limera1n and ********** thanks
    and the springjumps icon of cydia make it to apps
    Last edited by Simon76; 01-06-2011 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #23
    Jeez this is crapping me off. I've tried to download this theme so many times from Cydia with both wifi and 3G and it just keeps failing. !%$&@**@#! I'll just have to wait until you send me a link tuky06

  4. #24
    My iPhone is a Part of Me shellbell1471's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sheffield, UK
    Posts
    766
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked 401 Times in 307 Posts

    already told ya but love the theme would love a pink mod for it at some point, but loving the orange and yellow ones

  5. #25
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    3,024
    Thanked 549 Times in 331 Posts

    Very nice! Just one question - where would I find the size of the font of "tk". I'd like to make it smaller. Thanks!

  6. #26
    I love this Theme!!!!!

    Very nice work, thank you!!

    Can anyone edit this icon, thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  7. #27
    My iPhone is a Part of Me tuky06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    DC METRO
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    275
    Thanked 369 Times in 224 Posts

    Thank you guys for the love. There is a psd in the package if not I'll work on those icons after work.

  8. #28
    My iPhone is a Part of Me tuky06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    DC METRO
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    275
    Thanked 369 Times in 224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddcow View Post
    Jeez this is crapping me off. I've tried to download this theme so many times from Cydia with both wifi and 3G and it just keeps failing. !%$&@**@#! I'll just have to wait until you send me a link tuky06
    Sent you the
    Link. Sorry was sleeping lol

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by tuky06 View Post
    Sent you the
    Link. Sorry was sleeping lol
    I haven't received it yet, but finally managed to download thru Cydia. Thanks anyway. The Cydia hash sum mismatch was driving me nuts!!

    Is there any chance of removing the Five-Icon Dock dependency? I've managed to remove Five-Icon Dock and replace it with Infinidock (which can be set to use 5 icons), but I really want to use ScrollingBoard instead.....and if this theme can run with Infinidock, it can run with ScrollingBoard. And ScrollingBoard can also be set to run with a specific number of dock icons too. The only problem is that I can't install ScrollingBoard otherwise it automatically wants to remove iSwerve....so there's obviously a dependency issue here.

    Pretty please??!? Or could you tell me how to remove the dependency?

  10. #30
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,804
    Thanks
    4,471
    Thanked 2,378 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Very cool looking Theme..great work guys!!
    Donated yesterday for it, looking forward to see it up and running!
    Also..thanks to the person that did the Color Mods

  11. #31
    My iPhone is a Part of Me tuky06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    DC METRO
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    275
    Thanked 369 Times in 224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddcow View Post
    I haven't received it yet, but finally managed to download thru Cydia. Thanks anyway. The Cydia hash sum mismatch was driving me nuts!!

    Is there any chance of removing the Five-Icon Dock dependency? I've managed to remove Five-Icon Dock and replace it with Infinidock (which can be set to use 5 icons), but I really want to use ScrollingBoard instead.....and if this theme can run with Infinidock, it can run with ScrollingBoard. And ScrollingBoard can also be set to run with a specific number of dock icons too. The only problem is that I can't install ScrollingBoard otherwise it automatically wants to remove iSwerve....so there's obviously a dependency issue here.

    Pretty please??!? Or could you tell me how to remove the dependency?
    Yes I'm working on the cydia issue today. Thanks a lot.


    @Ziggy thank you. And yea there are probably two color mods coming up. Joshi is a monster with that. So fast.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to tuky06 For This Useful Post:

    ziggy7 (01-07-2011)

  13. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by tuky06 View Post
    Yes I'm working on the cydia issue today. .
    The hash sum mismatch error, or the Five-Icon Dock dependency? Or both?

  14. #33
    My iPhone is a Part of Me tuky06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    DC METRO
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    275
    Thanked 369 Times in 224 Posts

    Working on both sorry about that.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to tuky06 For This Useful Post:

    Maddcow (01-07-2011)

  16. #34
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,564
    Thanks
    1,858
    Thanked 867 Times in 653 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    will someone do me these icons please... unlimtones, dTunes, limera1n and ********** thanks



    and the springjumps icon of cydia make it to apps
    thanks

  17. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by tuky06 View Post
    Working on both sorry about that.
    Oh man, thanks so much for that. I really appreciate it!

    EDIT: tuky, is there a way to disable the lockscreen? As gorgeous as it is, I'd prefer to run LockInfo on the lockscreen.
    Last edited by Maddcow; 01-07-2011 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  18. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddcow View Post
    Oh man, thanks so much for that. I really appreciate it!

    EDIT: tuky, is there a way to disable the lockscreen? As gorgeous as it is, I'd prefer to run LockInfo on the lockscreen.
    if you'd like to disable the ls simply change the name of lockbackground.HTML in the theme to anything else and it won't run

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    Maddcow (01-07-2011)

  20. #37
    tk bro you have made my iPhone 4 sexy as fuk!!lmao

  21. #38
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    721
    Thanks
    305
    Thanked 650 Times in 239 Posts

    I just realized the date on my springboard is different than what it really is? Any way to fix this?


  22. #39
    My iPhone is a Part of Me tuky06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    DC METRO
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    275
    Thanked 369 Times in 224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    tk bro you have made my iPhone 4 sexy as fuk!!lmao
    Lol

    and yes name that LockBackground.html to LockBackground.html.BAK so it won't run. Never used lockinfo so have no idea how it works.

  23. #40
    My iPhone is a Part of Me tuky06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    DC METRO
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    275
    Thanked 369 Times in 224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    I just realized the date on my springboard is different than what it really is? Any way to fix this?

    Wow what happened here. Sorry about that.

    That can be fixes in Wallpaper.html
    I'll update all the packages. Thank you.

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •