Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16 5664656667 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] PerPageHTML

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hsus View Post
    I'm not done fixing this but just a preview...
    I'm trying to get Frost LS to work with pphtml...
    This is what it looks like now... Does look better with non sub zero temperatures...

Hello, this widget is awesome, did you ever finish it? Also, which theme is being used here? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by dollface54 View Post
    Hello, this widget is awesome, did you ever finish it? Also, which theme is being used here? Thank you
    Don't know about the widget, but the theme is glasklart.

megaupload is down! Does anybody feel like reposting HTCFliftAniClock?????!!!!!!

Per page HTML for the Notification Center background? Oooooooh! How sick would that be. Sayin...

I have purchase a app form cydia call "Facebook Live Widgets" after download cannot message is Error : Feed failed! Causes may be (1) No data found for RSS feed. heep://gencolee.com/fb/notset; (2) there are noitems are available for this feed; (3) The RSS feed does not validate. Please verify that the URL http://gencolee.com/fb/notset wrks first in your browser and that the feed passes a validatot test.
    But the http://gencolee.com/fb/notset cannot login 404 not found. Please help thank you.

iPhone? More like MyPhone donaglia's Avatar
    Thanks

....welcome!!you're not the first one having this trouble...I've had the first time just upgrading to ios 5.01..and I still don't have an answer...!!it's a real shame because first of that it worked really perfectly!

Try going to the right thread concerning the Facebook live widget the creator of this tweak didn't make the Facebook widget look for blumetal he has a few themes here on MMI post in one of his threads. This tweak/app works perfectly on the newest firmware
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Try going to the right thread concerning the Facebook live widget the creator of this tweak didn't make the Facebook widget look for blumetal he has a few themes here on MMI post in one of his threads. This tweak/app works perfectly on the newest firmware
    ...I've just searched in these pages and in other posts or themes working,but I did not find any good solution...if you or somebody know where is the problem we would really appreciate if you explain here the solution.....

I havnt a clue as I don't have that widget. As I said the creator of that widget is bluemetal he has loads of threads alongside this one ask in there or contact him through cydia

Quote Originally Posted by donaglia View Post
    ...I've
    just searched in these pages and in other posts or themes working,but I did not find any good solution...if you or somebody know where is the problem we would really appreciate if you explain here the solution.....
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,259 Times in 3,566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mayliong View Post
    I have purchase a app form cydia call "Facebook Live Widgets" after download cannot message is Error : Feed failed! Causes may be (1) No data found for RSS feed. heep://gencolee.com/fb/notset; (2) there are noitems are available for this feed; (3) The RSS feed does not validate. Please verify that the URL http://gencolee.com/fb/notset wrks first in your browser and that the feed passes a validatot test.
    But the http://gencolee.com/fb/notset cannot login 404 not found. Please help thank you.
    1. I don't know why you ask that here. My Facebook widgets are not made and have nothing todo with PerPageHTML.

2. You get this error because you didn't make a setup for the Facebook widgets (didn't add your facebook newsfeed). Please read the detailed Instructions incl. setup picture inside the theme folders of each widget.

For all users of PerPageHTML:

PerPageHTML doesn't work on iOS 5.1 and 5.1.1
    PerPageHTML+ (plus) works perfect, up to iOS 5.1.1

There is also a cracked version of PerPageHTML+ available that doesn't work at all.

The developer of this powerfull tweak is unreachable. At the moment i test and unlock PerPageHTML+ for new versions of iOS over him with the modmyi guys.
    Last edited by Blue; 08-11-2012 at 07:13 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    ....in fact is a "Penetration"'s app,not Bluemetal's...anyway I've contacted him...let's see what will happen.

Hello there!

I come with a question about the use of PerPageHtml.

I really love many of your html widget, can't really decide wictch one to use

I use PerpageHtml for my SB customization, and I want to use some of the magnificiant widget you create with this one.

Initialy, I know all widget in perpage folder must be rename in "Widget.hmtl" instead of lockbackground or Wallpaper.html. One of my know issue about this is perpage use a 20px (40px for retina) for the statut bar.

But after try this simple convertion, I saw all the fonctions in the widget don't work proprely.

For some widget, nothing showing in the screen, my SB is steel free and only with my poor icons

For others, only a part of the widget work.

Let's see it in a screenshot :

As you can see here, we don't have weather icon, and no clock, the other part of the widget work great.

Is somebody can tell me why some of the widget I can find here don't work and some other work only for a part???

In the first case, I use gerpagehtml, with this one, I have issues.
    In an other time, I try with perpagehtml+ (payed one) but don't have more result here (the payed one can use multiple widget in one page, but this one don't appeare correctly)
    After this I'll read the html with iFile, in this one, all the part of the widget seems to be great, clock and weather.
    And as final test, in winterboard, the theme show perfectly.

I see this problem with some/many of the Winterboard widget, but I can't see what is the reel difference between Perpagehtml and Winterboard, some other widget work fine......

So is there someone can tell me what is the problem in this use of the widgets???

Quote Originally Posted by Weak-Sauce View Post
    New to the Modmyi scene!

Made a custom RSS feed from a couple of sources
    credit goes to ant_b00gie and t.trichler5
    I just put the two together and made this cool looking feed

Enjoyy:]

Download

Looking forward to making some new widgets to this awesome tweak/app!
    Could SOMEONE, ANYONE PLEASE re-upload this widget again? I really really want this but its been deleted. If anyone could do this id love them and give them the biggest 'thanks' ever. Maybe even a donation of thanks, i just really want this! :P
    Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Apologies if this board is dead, but is there a simple flip clock widget, like the HTC clock, but without all bells and whistles of weather? I just want a simple flip-looking clock.

Alternatively, if someone could tell me which lines I could delete in the HTML file to remove the weather info that'd be just as helpful too.

Hi!
    Not sure if this thread is still alive, but I was wondering if you guys could help me out?
    i am new to this, and I am trying to make a weather widget for perpagehtml.
    I can't figure out which icons are for day and which ones for night (except for the obvious ones).
    Is there a guide or a set that can help me figure this out?

Thank you so much!!!

Hello
    I installed today the new HTC one x widget for my iphone 5 but i cant change the clock to 24 hours Aldo i changed in the settings to "24h"
    Anybody run into this problem?

Iam having issues with iOS 6.01 iphone 5 aadding widgets they will show on page then disappear . any reason why this is happening?

Maybe someone can help me out. Every weatherwidget for perpagehtml i have tried wont load any data. No location, no temperature... I used the theme conceptos for 4 weeks without any problems in perpagehtml. But since today no weatherwidget is loaded. Any help would be great.

Hey Yoshi, read this post, yahoo changed something so now the forecast is causing it to not function properly. There is a lot of posts about it, good reading.

just an update my perpagehtml is working with widget.html on ios7 cydiasubstrate 5 , although winterboard update is pending from saurik but when i respring for any reason widgets dissappear and they reappear if i go into settings to delete an app inside phone or add an app from itunes and system has to put icon on springboard for installed app and which automatically puts the widgets back on springboard although this seems too primitive and annoying sometimes but is the only way to get widgets back on display.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to kamalneet For This Useful Post:

C2CA (01-06-2014)

Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16 5664656667 LastLast