Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6 465455565758 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] PerPageHTML

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    just bought dreamboard...it is better now...not that buggy...but still crashes if you press your screen more then 5 times, i actually liked dreamboard but just kinda hard to makes a theme on it...just too much coding and stuffs...looking forward to the os 7 theme!
    You must have wrong version

The first release was 1.0-1 and was a little buggy
    But the new version that is 1.0.1 (diference is .1 and not -1) its more stable
    and doesn't hang with that problem.

Contact Wynd for you receive the new update, because you bought different version.

Quote Originally Posted by guimenez View Post
    You must have wrong version

The first release was 1.0-1 and was a little buggy
    But the new version that is 1.0.1 (diference is .1 and not -1) its more stable
    and doesn't hang with that problem.
    Contact Wynd for you receive the new update, because you bought different version.
    Ok!!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

Can you use perpageHTML+ to have icon labels for undocked icons showing on all pages except for the first page? I have tried having plists in widgets on the other pages but can't get it to work.

Any help with it would be appreciated.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by welling boy View Post
    Hi Guys, this is slightly off topic but just trying to help a few people out..

I think its safe to say that the facebook rss news feed reader doesn't work, but here is a way to get facebook on your springboard.

you need to install scrollingboard version 2.0 and install scrollingboard web viewer, then choose you home page.. I remember someone else wanted google.. have what ever you want.

you need to have spotlight search on otherwise you won't be able to see the page..

hope this helps..
    yeah it is insanely cool, but the scrolling from page to page is so laggy.

Is it possible to change the opacity on the twitter widget? Make it somehow opaque, seethrough?

hi all im new =)
    i love this app! havent tried dreamboard but i guess ill hold off for now, don't really need interactiveness just yet...

^scrollingboard web browsers cool with perpagehtml..

was also wondering...

if there was anyone that has like a google calendar widget for this mad tweak? that would be awesome!

Hi Wynd

need some help / favor

Is it possible to have APPs widgets....
    SOme thing like angry birds or flight control .... so that when you click on it the relevent app opens..

I ask this cos i need to have a few icons 4 times the size of normal icons..
    Id like to have 1 LARGE icon ( like the watch widget icon size ) and the rest of the icons the normal size..

I was trying to get the icons over sized but apparently the theme has the icons HARD CODED in it and cant be changed..
    I read some where that the widgets can over ride the themes and this can be achieved...

thanx
    vicky

Quote Originally Posted by TranceMusicAddict View Post
    Well, the only reason I downloaded this was the calendar widget (which I put on the SpotlightSearch page). I encountered the problem that it wouldn't refresh after a day was over, thus keeping the old date till i resprung.
    I tried buying the + version to fix that, but this didn't help.
    Since I understood that DreamBoard was supposed to replace PerPageHTML and several other apps I figured that I will be able to easily place a widget anywhere on my phone like I could with PerPageHTML+. This was not the case, insead my homescreen kept crashing all the time (iPhone 4 with iOS 4.2.1) so I deleted it again. (Besides, if I got that right the only way to easily get widgets with DreamBoard is to use an alternate theme, but I wanna stick to the iOS one while adding widgets)...

So... Is there a possibility to fix the reload problem easily because having to respring every day is kinda annoying.
    And just out of curiosity - I found an interactive facebook widget (scrollable) - is there a comparable RSS-Widget around?

Have a nice day

- TMA
    no one?

Can some 1 be kind enough to post a tutorial as how to make a widget..

Much thanks in advance

Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by gio610 View Post
    Is it possible to change the opacity on the twitter widget? Make it somehow opaque, seethrough?
    Yes. I just did this a few days ago when adding the widget to match the fiftyfootshadowsHD theme.

All I did was enclose the widget in a div with a style: opactiy setting. You can also use the div to change the location of the widget as well.

Just edit your html file so it looks something like this:
    Code:
    <div style="position:absolute; top:100px; opacity: 0.7">

<Replace this with your Twitter Widget Script>

</div>
    That will change the opacity to 70%(0.7) and move the widget dow 100 pixels (100px). (as shown in my screenshot below) You can just delete the "top:100px;" part if you don't need it.

Change the opacity value to whatever you like. 0.1 would be 10% opacity. 0.9 would be 90% opacity.

Quote Originally Posted by vicky_obee View Post
    Can some 1 be kind enough to post a tutorial as how to make a widget..

Much thanks in advance

Vicky
    Creating a widget is simple as long as you know how to use HTML and CSS. A wdgit is essentially nothing more than a HTML page being displayed on your screen.

For instance, the twitter widget I'm using is nothing but an HTML file. No images or anything else. The widgets for PPH+ also require a plist file, which is explained back a few pages. Widgets for the non "+" PPH don't need th e plist.

For example, lets say you want to created a simple widget. The following code will be my example"
    Code:
    <html>
    <head>
    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
    </head>
    	<body>
    <table border="1" bordercolor="#000000" style="background-color:#FFFFFF" width="200" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    	<tr>
    		<td>THIS IS A WIDGET!</td>
    	</tr>
    </table>

</body>
    </html>
    saving the above code as a .HTML file will effectively make it a widget which displays black "THIS IS A WIDGET!" text in a white box. You can see how it looks in the 2nd attached image.

Once you've created your widget, all you need to do is make sure all the widgets files are in one folder. SSH that folder into your phone to the PPh directory: /private/var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/

That's really all there is to it.

If you're not good with HTML or CSS, there are literally thousands of tutorials online which you can easily find via google.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0323-1-.png   -img_0324-1-.png  
    Last edited by WGSXFrank; 03-28-2011 at 12:05 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to WGSXFrank For This Useful Post:

vicky_obee (03-28-2011)

HI WGSXFrank

Thanx for this write up about the widget..
    Makes some sence to me now... ( only to look up as how to go about CSS )

Can you pls tell me as to how difficult ( or easy ) is it to make a widget to start an APP..

Someone who is more advanced with this sort of thing would be able to better answer that for you. I'm honestly really new to this scene as well. I'm good with HTML etc because of my Graphic/Web-Design background. But I know little to nothing about the actual functions of iOS ^^;

Thank you WGSXFrank.
    That was exactly the answer I was looking for.
    Works Great!

Why not just make whatever app you want it to launch, a clear icon? Like iblanks but use the png from iblanks as the "weather" icon...

Quote Originally Posted by gio610 View Post
    Thank you WGSXFrank.
    That was exactly the answer I was looking for.
    Works Great!
    No problem. I'm just glad to help! ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Turb02 View Post
    Why not just make whatever app you want it to launch, a clear icon? Like iblanks but use the png from iblanks as the "weather" icon...
    Well i tried doing that but the theme that i am using ( G.O.C HD ) has all d icons and ORB hard coded in it.. SO no matter what ever icon size i make.. It is automatically reduced to the default size...

BUt when you use the WIDGETS it has its own size and the size you want.. and more over it over rides the themes codes..
    ANd that way I can have the icon size of my choice ( in this case 4 times )

So am requesting every 1 here to help me with this..
    get me 1 widget of any app or game so that i can follow the inst and make more as per my requirements...
    thanx
    Vicky

Hey people....Just have a few questions. First, AWESOME tweak, just got it and it works great but a couple of things i was wondering if they have been fixed or in the process of being fixed.

1) Barrel: I have had Barrel effects on my icons for quite some time now and I noticed that when I have PerPageHTML(+) [either one] the effect doesnt work or only shows the beginning and then the end. I imagine this is because of how the tweak is layer above the icons and those alters the animation. I would love to see both Barrel and PPH working together.

2) Before I got PPH+, I have had PPH and I have been mustly using the HTC Clock with animated weather and it works great but now that I have PPH+ the clock and background plates do not show. I was wondering if this is due to the source could being changed or maybe a minor change in the Widget.hml file. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and keep up the awesome stuff guys!!!!

About issue with Barrel - few effects are working. For example "Carousel" is working in a very nice way - icons move left right & widgets fly - looks really nice and I really don't want to change it. Other effects aren't looking so great with PerPageHTML or even does not work. I hope there will be some customizable settings for these two awesome tweaks to cooperate smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by vlad05pun View Post
    Hey people....Just have a few questions. First, AWESOME tweak, just got it and it works great but a couple of things i was wondering if they have been fixed or in the process of being fixed.

1) Barrel: I have had Barrel effects on my icons for quite some time now and I noticed that when I have PerPageHTML(+) [either one] the effect doesnt work or only shows the beginning and then the end. I imagine this is because of how the tweak is layer above the icons and those alters the animation. I would love to see both Barrel and PPH working together.

2) Before I got PPH+, I have had PPH and I have been mustly using the HTC Clock with animated weather and it works great but now that I have PPH+ the clock and background plates do not show. I was wondering if this is due to the source could being changed or maybe a minor change in the Widget.hml file. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and keep up the awesome stuff guys!!!!
    From what I gather, you need to create a .plist file which contains information such as dimensions, etc.

There was a post written by JesseDegenerate a few pages back on how to make a .plist and what should be contained within it. Here is the link to the post: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5891370
    Last edited by WGSXFrank; 03-30-2011 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie-Mac View Post
    Please make a google search widget to go with this!!
    THIS!

The Android Google Search bar widget is all I want for my birthday!

Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6 465455565758 66 ... LastLast