Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] PerPageHTML

Thanks

the rest of the image
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Yeah join the club... My theme widget worked fine until I upgraded to +. I had to uninstall + and go back to perpagehtml. I know down the line my 1.99 will pay off, just no widgets worth using at the moment.

I couldn't get the twitter feed to scroll or any other good things so I went back to using lockinfo's homescreen. Which allows to compose as well..

Anyway I'll be around and wait patiently for some kick @$$ widgets..
    It's not like i can't get the widgets to scroll or work properly - they just aren't showing up at all. It's like the perpageHTML+ isn't installed at all. I go into that app, select the page, then add widget (one that worked with perpageHTML) and then close. The phone resprings and acts like I never did anything... no widgets anywhere.

Yeah, makes me think that $1.99 for it is a payment to Wynd in leiu of Backboard being free or something like that...
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

Hey guys, I'm no programmer, but I've tried looking at the code behind one of the camera roll tiles (for Wynd's OS7) and I want to find out how turn that camera roll tile into a widget that works on PP+. Any ideas on how to create a camera roll based slideshow widget?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    It's not like i can't get the widgets to scroll or work properly - they just aren't showing up at all. It's like the perpageHTML+ isn't installed at all. I go into that app, select the page, then add widget (one that worked with perpageHTML) and then close. The phone resprings and acts like I never did anything... no widgets anywhere.

Yeah, makes me think that $1.99 for it is a payment to Wynd in leiu of Backboard being free or something like that...
    The only widget that loaded for me or let me correct my self the only one I was interested in was the twitter one at the moment.. It showed up on my end just didn't let me do anything.. So that's odd that you aren't getting anything. Did u install the widgets in the perpagehtml+ folder and made sure you are not trying to use a widget in spotlight? I'm not trying to make you look dumb just wondering why it's not working at all.

I'm on an iphone4 4.1 as well

The eight os hd widget works for me on perpagehtml but not on plus go figure..

Also make sure you uninstall the perpagehtml it happened to me until I remove it. Then + started to work with twitter somewhat.
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 03-15-2011 at 11:56 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    The only widget that loaded for me or let me correct my self the only one I was interested in was the twitter one at the moment.. It showed up on my end just didn't let me do anything.. So that's odd that you aren't getting anything. Did u install the widgets in the perpagehtml+ folder and made sure you are not trying to use a widget in spotlight? I'm not trying to make you look dumb just wondering why it's not working at all.

I'm on an iphone4 4.1 as well

The eight os hd widget works for me on perpagehtml but not on plus go figure..
    Mate, I appreciate your response. OK, there is no widget selected in Spotlight and I have all the widgets loaded in the var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML directory. Now you mentioned the 'perpagehtml+ folder' - was the + a typo?

Thanks

Mate, I appreciate your response. OK, there is no widget selected in Spotlight and I have all the widgets loaded in the var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML directory. Now you mentioned the 'perpagehtml+ folder' - was the + a typo?
    Yes it was sorry about that..it's named perpagehtml only no + . Then you may have to go back to perpagehtml like I did and just hold off on the perpagehtml+ it's a hit or miss.. works for some and does not work for others..

does anyone know how to get the interactive Facebook widget from wynd's dreamboard to pp+,
    I've been trying but no luck

Quote Originally Posted by CHOOK1811 View Post
    does anyone know how to get the interactive Facebook widget from wynd's dreamboard to pp+,
    I've been trying but no luck
    I'm trying too.
    Please Wyndwarrior give us your facebook widget for perpagehtml+

thank

9. The Following User Says Thank You to guimenez For This Useful Post:

Ins0mniac (03-16-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ins0mniac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guimenez View Post
    I'm trying too.
    Please Wyndwarrior give us your facebook widget for perpagehtml+

thank
    That would be awesome. Particularly as I can't get Dreamboard to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ins0mniac View Post
    That would be awesome. Particularly as I can't get Dreamboard to work.
    dreamboard is still in beta. I couldn't do much with it either, I'm Hoping there's more options once the full version is released.

Yes, its true.

For making theme we need to code the plist.

I hope Wyndwarrior change the way we theme it in Dreamboard

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ins0mniac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CHOOK1811 View Post
    dreamboard is still in beta. I couldn't do much with it either, I'm Hoping there's more options once the full version is released.
    Yeah I know. I donated to get it. In fairness it looks very cool and has a ton of potential. My phone just didn't like it as I have a crazy amount of mobilesubstrate extensions on the go. It definitely didn't play nice with some of them! Should be good once it's out of beta.

In the meantime, a facebook widget and a few fixes to the twitter widget would be great. I'd have a go myself if I had the faintest idea what I was doing

Can someone please help. I used to use perpageHTML and had widgets on page 1 - 6. I have since purchased perpageHTML+ and have uninstalled perpageHTML but cannot for the life of me to get ANY widgets to show on any pages.

I go into perpageHTML+ and select a widget from the list (ones I know worked with perpageHTML) and then select the appropriate page, get out of the app, respring and... nothing. Is there something I am missing here?

Many thanks in advance.

----------------

OK please. Are there any known compatibility issues with perpageHTML+? I just cannot get it to show anything (even widgets that worked perfectly with perpageHTML. I am on 4.1 (iPhone4).

Thanks.
    Are you remembering to add a plist to the widgets?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Are you remembering to add a plist to the widgets?
    Hey there bombmom - good to hear from you.

I am using widgets that worked fine with perpageHTML so am I right in assuming they should also work for perpageHTML+? Yeah, they all have plist's.

Hey Waverley. I've been here just working on V-HD reload. I put the LS cube on the springboard and it works. Gotta example? I'll see if I can get it going.

Quote Originally Posted by guimenez View Post
    Yes, its true.

For making theme we need to code the plist.

I hope Wyndwarrior change the way we theme it in Dreamboard
    yeah my phone didn't like me changing the plist much. kept going into safe mode

Thanks

Hey Waverley. I've been here just working on V-HD reload. I put the LS cube on the springboard and it works. Gotta example? I'll see if I can get it going.
    Hang on... I think I've figured it out.... would you believe it wasn't working until I put my phone to sleep and then unlocked it? Whammo - there are the widgets... interactive ones and everything.

Respring and reboot didn't work. Put phone to sleep and unlock - it works. lol

Is the cube you're talking about the interactive one you made for Van? I might have to donate to him just for that cube.

Yes thats the one. And I do remember someone saying that if you put it to sleep it works, which I still don't understand. LOL

Thanks

Yes thats the one. And I do remember someone saying that if you put it to sleep it works, which I still don't understand. LOL
    Yeah, it's crazy that it took that to get it to work. I felt sooooo dumb it wasn't working and then all of a sudden it did.

Have you given DreamBoard a whirl yet? I haven't had much of a chance to play with it but when I did have a play I couldn't really figure much out.

Yeah, it's crazy that it took that to get it to work. I felt sooooo dumb it wasn't working and then all of a sudden it did.

Have you given DreamBoard a whirl yet? I haven't had much of a chance to play with it but when I did have a play I couldn't really figure much out.
    I did a little bit yesterday, but it really doesn't like my iPod.
    I'm working on a new lockscreen for V-White at the moment so I'm doing LOTS of resprings.LOL I'll try Dreamboard again when I can give it a fair chance, but I really like the concept.

Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 ... LastLast