Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] PerPageHTML

Quote Originally Posted by JesseDegenerate View Post
    If it shows up for PP and not PP+ then you probably didn't add a info.plist to your widget, it's required for the location and the size of your widget with PP+ and looks like this:

widgetHeight
    widgetWidth
    widgetX
    widgetY

we really really really need to setup 3 threads for dreamboard. or a subforum

so that thread doesn't turn just into a "THANKS" thread or a "TEACH ME" thread. A subforum is more appropriate so we can have threads for Support, Releases, Widgets, show of your dreamboard etc.

mods where are you?
    I agree +100

Would be nice a RSS Reader with tabs. Someone????

Any help please + NO CHANGE IN 4.0.1 NO INTERACTIVE JUST LIKE OLD PERPAGEHTML
    Last edited by olga2005; 03-14-2011 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by olga2005 View Post
    Any help please + NO CHANGE IN 4.0.1 NO INTERACTIVE JUST LIKE OLD PERPAGEHTML
    not many of us run 4.0.1, so we can't help. Please note that typing in caps, and repeat questions don't help either

These aren't commercial programs, there is no official support forum. People help because they want other people to have cool mods too, please take this in before your next all caps post!

/don't mean to be rude, however it's not a support thread.
    //also there are untethered jailbreaks to 4.1 (limerain) and 4.2.1 (greenpoision) which add nice new features, i suggest you upgrade.
    My iPhone 4 Mod Flickr Stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54754025@N07/

Has anyone figured out a way to get the calendar updating without respring?

Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Superman0817 For This Useful Post:

ThreeDFlyer (05-09-2011)

Same here. No calendar update
    Does anyone know any Facebook widget That scrool?
    Last edited by guimenez; 03-15-2011 at 03:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by guimenez View Post
    Same here. No calendar update
    Does anyone know any Facebook Thats scrool?

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JesseDegenerate For This Useful Post:

rameses09 (03-14-2011), SnowLeo (03-14-2011), ThreeDFlyer (05-09-2011), Tiababy (03-15-2011)

could someone please post the smoke cloudy widget thing on here? Ive searched everywhere for it but i couldnt find it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I've noticed that my wallpapers that I had set up as somewhat transparent in PPHTML are now opaque with PPHTML+. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by JesseDegenerate View Post

it works well it's attached to a post two above this one

/takes requests
    Please, is it possible to make the calculator a little bit bigger (the buttons are very small for touch)

many thanks

wat exactly do you do to install this on an ipad properly if its already explained can someone just point out the page

Twitter widget randomly stopped working...

Is it possible to make a widget that when tapped opens an app or does a springjump?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tiababy's Avatar
    Thanks

fojam what your looking for is on page 24 of this thread and also here :
    modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-new-skins-themes-launches/743325-sbanimatedweather-release.html

it's called SBAnimatedWeather (SBAW)

Can someone please make the calculator interactive widget larger, so it takes up most of the iPhone 4 screen? That would be awesome!

Yes. We need a bigger calculator.
    Anyone please?

Thanks

Does anybody know of any way to make a linked image in the widget go to a website? I'm trying to refresh my HTML "skills" and make a simple google widget image that you tap to open google.com.

i changed it to my zip code (95678) ad it still shows seattle
    iPod Touch 4th Generation 8GB (Jailbroken w/ GreenPois0n).
    Cydia and Installo.us installed.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

Can someone please help. I used to use perpageHTML and had widgets on page 1 - 6. I have since purchased perpageHTML+ and have uninstalled perpageHTML but cannot for the life of me to get ANY widgets to show on any pages.

I go into perpageHTML+ and select a widget from the list (ones I know worked with perpageHTML) and then select the appropriate page, get out of the app, respring and... nothing. Is there something I am missing here?

Many thanks in advance.

----------------

OK please. Are there any known compatibility issues with perpageHTML+? I just cannot get it to show anything (even widgets that worked perfectly with perpageHTML. I am on 4.1 (iPhone4).

Thanks.
    Last edited by Waverley73; 03-15-2011 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Can someone please help. I used to use perpageHTML and had widgets on page 1 - 6. I have since purchased perpageHTML+ and have uninstalled perpageHTML but cannot for the life of me to get ANY widgets to show on any pages.

I go into perpageHTML+ and select a widget from the list (ones I know worked with perpageHTML) and then select the appropriate page, get out of the app, respring and... nothing. Is there something I am missing here?

Many thanks in advance.

----------------

OK please. Are there any known compatibility issues with perpageHTML+? I just cannot get it to show anything (even widgets that worked perfectly with perpageHTML. I am on 4.1 (iPhone4).

Thanks.
    Yeah join the club... My theme widget worked fine until I upgraded to +. I had to uninstall + and go back to perpagehtml. I know down the line my 1.99 will pay off, just no widgets worth using at the moment.

I couldn't get the twitter feed to scroll or any other good things so I went back to using lockinfo's homescreen. Which allows to compose as well..

Anyway I'll be around and wait patiently for some kick @$$ widgets..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast