+ Reply
Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] PerPageHTML

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by znyper would some1 help e out with this one as you guys can see in having a bit of trouble lol your feed isn't working. get a
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by znyper View Post
    would some1 help e out with this one as you guys can see in having a bit of trouble lol
    your feed isn't working. get a new one.

these are the guys who do the rss feeds for facebook, which by the looks of your widget is what your using.

RSS News Feed Reader on Facebook
    My iPhone 4 Mod Flickr Stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54754025@N07/

Thanks

Edit: i was trying to figure out why that black border looked so firmiliar- its the border that shows up when you use an iphone app on the ipad in 1x mode

Green Apple
    Thanks

it just takes me to a blank web page

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    2 Questions:

1. Will that widget allow keyboard imput? Or will the bix just be nonfunctioning?

2. Since you made the website and are showing us this... How long exactly have you known/been involved with DreamBoard?? Can you comment on anything else on it?
    lol that's why i went as far as to ask wynd if i could post that. I don't know what he wants to surprise people with, so i can't say anything, except that he's not talking smack when he says your mind will be blown.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JesseDegenerate For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (03-14-2011), SnowLeo (03-13-2011)

Thanks

And could you please make a twitter widget that scrolls with 1 finger

Thanks

my focus on widgets and modding will be 100% dreamboard

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JesseDegenerate For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (03-13-2011)

Thanks

Fair enough.

But is wynd working WITH saurik for the winterboard functionality or separately? I asked him that like 3 times and he wouldnt answer.

Thanks

i have no information to give you, although i always try to avoid speculation. let's try not to make it into a vs thing it's all love and tasty mods

*edit*

there you go, you got your answer in the dreamboard thread
    Last edited by JesseDegenerate; 03-13-2011 at 09:03 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JesseDegenerate For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (03-13-2011)

Thanks

Thanks. Its ok though because wynd just clarified it for me in the dreamboars thread. Winterboard will still be needed for UI. Makes sense. And makes me feel much better this wont be like themeit with saurik getting pissed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Thanks. Its ok though because wynd just clarified it for me in the dreamboars thread. Winterboard will still be needed for UI. Makes sense. And makes me feel much better this wont be like themeit with saurik getting pissed.
    who's saurik :P

Thanks

Was kinda hoping to see saurik in the MMi threads again though ):

Thanks

he's probably just busy living his life I wouldn't want to hold the jailbreak torch forever either.

by the way, i didn't make the website, that's wynd's work. I just help him with hosting and testing.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseDegenerate View Post
    yay now i can post these:

*snip*
    *snip*
    *snip*

the twitter widget now has two finger scrolling, and copy works to go into the browser. Direct links don't work

no text input yet as many of you know, links to external applications and keyboard access is basically the last step though

Keep it up, can't wait for dreamboard. Please let me know if i can help.
    Nice! I'm trying to do something similar there. Those look like two different wallpapers side-by-side, which is what I'm trying to accomplish. I ran into the whole 20px issue and I managed to fix it slightly by moving my wallpaper image up 20 pixels. But it isn't completely solved because it still gets cut off at the status bar. Basically when I switch to the second page the wallpaper is fine and matches with the first page, but stops at the status bar. The status bar still has the wallpaper from the first page. Did that make sense? In a nutshell, how do I get my wallpapers for other pages to get applied behind the status bar too?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

does anyone realise after installing perpagehtml+ , barrel seems not to be working correctly?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ins0mniac's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Feedback
    First of all some positive feedback. Thanks again to Wynd and everyone making interactive widgets a reality on iOS. It is awesome to see the only Android feature that makes me jealous finally make it's way to the iPhone

Now for a little negative feedback: I've got the basics of the Twitter widget working, but like other people have reported it's dimensions are out and required some adjustment. However when I adjust the width and height of the widget, the text doesn't wrap (see pic) so it end up being cut off and I can't read full tweets. Plus the bottom and right hand side of the widget are ugly and square. How do I make them round and pretty?

Apart from that, it works great. Love the two finger scrolling and the ability to copy links is also a very welcome addition.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Tweak] PerPageHTML-img_0714.png  

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JesseDegenerate View Post
    I can't make the instructions any easier, and i've double tested this work; it works (as i did post this last night late) Edit the widget.html to change colors, (optional, if your having trouble DON'T DO THIS) and you can change the location and size with the info.plist.
    Some basic HTML knowledge is pretty much required, i'm sorry
    Ok from the instructions given, and please correct me if I'm wrong at all, I put my name in where it says TWITTER_FEED_TITLE and I put what ever I want (at the moment it's jou ma se poes in a fishpaste jar) where it says 'TWITTER_SUBJECT_TITLE' then where it says ''TWITTER_USER_NAME'' do I just put my username or @my username? And where It says TWITTER_LIST_NAME' do I put the people I want to follow (have their tweets displayed)? And as an example do I put .setList('@Mnazzama', '@TheOnion,@JBFCustoms,@wikileaks').start();

I'm obviously completely wrong, hence why I'm asking for help,
    Cos I get nothing under my name and jou ma se poes
    Last edited by Mnazzama; 03-14-2011 at 05:26 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ins0mniac View Post
    First of all some positive feedback. Thanks again to Wynd and everyone making interactive widgets a reality on iOS. It is awesome to see the only Android feature that makes me jealous finally make it's way to the iPhone

Now for a little negative feedback: I've got the basics of the Twitter widget working, but like other people have reported it's dimensions are out and required some adjustment. However when I adjust the width and height of the widget, the text doesn't wrap (see pic) so it end up being cut off and I can't read full tweets. Plus the bottom and right hand side of the widget are ugly and square. How do I make them round and pretty?

Apart from that, it works great. Love the two finger scrolling and the ability to copy links is also a very welcome addition.
    make sure your changing all your sizes to match each other. The info.plist has information stored for both perpage to read (the xwidget ywidget and xwidgetheight etc) and the widget itself has information on it's size too.

None of this is going to matter in a few days; as dreamboard fundamentally changes the way we will widget (for the better) Which is why i've hesitated putting up another zip, but i may now as your the 3rd or so to have problems. Let me get to work and i'll do it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnazzama View Post
    Ok from the instructions given, and please correct me if I'm wrong at all, I put my name in where it says TWITTER_FEED_TITLE and I put what ever I want (at the moment it's jou ma se poes in a fishpaste jar) where it says 'TWITTER_SUBJECT_TITLE' then where it says ''TWITTER_USER_NAME'' do I just put my username or @my username? And where It says TWITTER_LIST_NAME' do I put the people I want to follow (have their tweets displayed)? And as an example do I put .setList('@Mnazzama', '@TheOnion,@JBFCustoms,@wikileaks').start();

I'm obviously completely wrong, hence why I'm asking for help,
    Cos I get nothing under my name and jou ma se poes
    the only ones that affect your feed are TWITTER_LIST_NAME and TWITTER_USER_NAME

you have to make a list of people you want to follow on twitter per the instructions, and whatever you name that list goes in TWITTER_LIST_NAME
    Last edited by JesseDegenerate; 03-14-2011 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

21. The Following User Says Thank You to JesseDegenerate For This Useful Post:

Ins0mniac (03-14-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Please.

i bought PerPageHTML+ but my HTCAaniPPH (htc lock with 4 days forecast) dosen't show

thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tiababy's Avatar
    Thanks

no it didn't work for me either but there is another one on thus forum that's identical and does work with +

I think I searched for android widget or perpagehtml widget and it came up.
    it has both a forecast and non forecast version.

these are the ones I replaced that version with.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-new-skins-themes-launches/744654-new-htc-widgets.html
    Last edited by Tiababy; 03-14-2011 at 07:28 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiababy For This Useful Post:

guimenez (03-14-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post
    no it didn't work for me either but there is another one on thus forum that's identical and does work with +

I think I searched for android widget or perpagehtml widget and it came up.
    it has both a forecast and non forecast version.

these are the ones I replaced that version with.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...c-widgets.html
    If it shows up for PP and not PP+ then you probably didn't add a info.plist to your widget, it's required for the location and the size of your widget with PP+ and looks like this:

<key>widgetHeight</key>
    <string>325</string>
    <key>widgetWidth</key>
    <string>350</string>
    <key>widgetX</key>
    <string>330</string>
    <key>widgetY</key>
    <string>30</string>

we really really really need to setup 3 threads for dreamboard. or a subforum

so that thread doesn't turn just into a "THANKS" thread or a "TEACH ME" thread. A subforum is more appropriate so we can have threads for Support, Releases, Widgets, show of your dreamboard etc.

mods where are you?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to JesseDegenerate For This Useful Post:

Hammer007 (03-14-2011)