Page 41 of 67 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] PerPageHTML

one thing more I put in the stettigs update every 20 minute but the app dont do that sometimes yes but the most time it didn't

Facebook widget 1.3 is now here!

* RTL suuport.
    * UTF8 bug fix.

soon on cydia store
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Penetration For This Useful Post:

byron686 (02-26-2011), DA_GHOST (02-27-2011), GaN-MaN (03-01-2011), It's Mi (02-26-2011), lao3hero (02-26-2011), rine5 (02-26-2011), SirTimothy1 (02-26-2011), SnowLeo (02-27-2011), stratnik (03-19-2011), sucram6791 (02-26-2011)

RssWidget 1.0 is here!

features:

* Real time updating - no need to respring
    * When your out of internet connection (no wifi & 3g) the widget will still show the last feeds (it won't display a blank page)
    * You can set the update frequency (in minutes)
    * It can show image below the feed title (you choose).
    * You can limit the max letters per description (the feed).
    * Full rtl support
    * Really nice design

soon on cydia store
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Penetration For This Useful Post:

byron686 (02-26-2011), can7 (02-27-2011), DA_GHOST (02-27-2011), Ins0mniac (02-26-2011), It's Mi (02-26-2011), SnowLeo (02-27-2011), sucram6791 (02-26-2011), Waverley73 (03-16-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Penetration View Post

* RTL suuport.
    * UTF8 bug fix.

soon on cydia store
    will it be possible in the future to scroll down and see more than 4 entries because 10 entries would be good and that would be only possible mit scrolling

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ins0mniac's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Help with FB widget
    I'm having trouble with the Facebook widget. It was working fine up until yesterday, but now all I get is an error message (see attached screenshot).

I tried the RSS feed in my browser and it doesn't work there either (see 2nd screenshot).

I also tried deleting the Facebook app and setting it up from scratch, but I still have the same problem.

Any one else having issues like this? Or is it something I've set up incorrectly?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0680.png   -capture.png  

Wynd you did a fantastic job on this tweak!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ins0mniac View Post
    I'm having trouble with the Facebook widget. It was working fine up until yesterday, but now all I get is an error message (see attached screenshot).

I tried the RSS feed in my browser and it doesn't work there either (see 2nd screenshot).

I also tried deleting the Facebook app and setting it up from scratch, but I still have the same problem.

Any one else having issues like this? Or is it something I've set up incorrectly?
    No issues here just follow the instructions

Thanks

yeah I the same thing happened to me idk how to fix it. any help?

* RTL suuport.
    * UTF8 bug fix.

soon on cydia store
    please tell me how to install this the instructions are confusing me lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ins0mniac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robsbrutal View Post
    No issues here just follow the instructions
    Obviously I did follow the instructions to the letter. And reinstalled both the widget and the RSS Facebook app twice. And given that SickChris and other users are reporting the same problem, there is clearly an error somewhere that is only affecting some users.

Hi, how can I remove the htc clock? I just want the animated weather.
    Thanks

RssWidget 1.0 is here!

features:

* Real time updating - no need to respring
    * When your out of internet connection (no wifi & 3g) the widget will still show the last feeds (it won't display a blank page)
    * You can set the update frequency (in minutes)
    * It can show image below the feed title (you choose).
    * You can limit the max letters per description (the feed).
    * Full rtl support
    * Really nice design

soon on cydia store
    great rsswidget but is it possible to add more than 1 feed at a time?
    Last edited by can7; 02-27-2011 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy_ View Post
    will it be possible in the future to scroll down and see more than 4 entries because 10 entries would be good and that would be only possible mit scrolling
    It's not up to me... the PerPageHTML can't give the ability of interact with the html page.

Quote Originally Posted by sickchris714 View Post
    yeah I the same thing happened to me idk how to fix it. any help?
    Please do the following steps:
    1. Reinstall the facebook app.
    2. go to: Login | Facebook and generate a code
    3. Send to my email [email protected] the generated code and your RSS Subscription URL(you can get it from: RSS News Feed Reader on Facebook)

24 hours later go to RSS News Feed Reader on Facebook and get your new RSS Subscription URL which will work perfectly

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Penetration For This Useful Post:

mikieikie (02-27-2011)

Wow great job on the facebook and rss widgets! Loving the updates.

You should start a new thread for the facebook twitter and rss widgets. (just need to give credit to jessedegenerate for the twitter widget, me for finding out about the facebook rss feed and finding a working full screen rss widget, contagon for some coding and obviously yourself for taking it even further with real time updating awesome design and all the other goodies you added)

More than 1 feed in the rss widget would be pretty awesome. The htc rss feed by li-on works with multiple rss feeds and has a nice transition and timing between them. Perhaps you could check out his code and get his permission to use it or just figure out how to implement it yourself.

Any chance you can perhaps take the twitter widget and make one with like transparent background and stuff and edit the code to get it uniform with the facebook and rss widgets? Then make it easier to find when you put in your twitter name?

The wallpaper is not HD size which is why it is slightly blurry in your screenshots. Could you please me it so it is HD sized and scales down for 3gs??
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 02-27-2011 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (03-01-2011), lao3hero (02-27-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Wow great job on the facebook and rss widgets! Loving the updates.

You should start a new thread for the facebook twitter and rss widgets. (just need to give credit to jessedegenerate for the twitter widget, me for finding out about the facebook rss feed and finding a working full screen rss widget, contagon for some coding and obviously yourself for taking it even further with real time updating awesome design and all the other goodies you added)

More than 1 feed in the rss widget would be pretty awesome. The htc rss feed by li-on works with multiple rss feeds and has a nice transition and timing between them. Perhaps you could check out his code and get his permission to use it or just figure out how to implement it yourself.

Any chance you can perhaps take the twitter widget and make one with like transparent background and stuff and edit the code to get it uniform with the facebook and rss widgets? Then make it easier to find when you put in your twitter name?

The wallpaper is not HD size which is why it is slightly blurry in your screenshots. Could you please me it so it is HD sized and scales down for 3gs??
    It's great to know that you loved my widgets
    I'm working on the 1.4 version which will scroll down automaticly the feeds any period of time (in the facebook and rss).
    I'll try to pay attention for your reamrks in the 1.4 version.

best regards,
    Penetration.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Penetration For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (03-01-2011), Karini (02-28-2011), SnowLeo (02-27-2011)

btw awesome app. i plus many others are very appreciative of your hard work.

I with insomniac and sickchris are having the same problem. I followed your steps and could generate a new code, but when i click back to make a new RSS URL it keeps popping up with my old URL that doesn't work.

The old URL has an error of "'Session key invalid or no longer valid'"

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mikieikie View Post
    btw awesome app. i plus many others are very appreciative of your hard work.

I with insomniac and sickchris are having the same problem. I followed your steps and could generate a new code, but when i click back to make a new RSS URL it keeps popping up with my old URL that doesn't work.

The old URL has an error of "'Session key invalid or no longer valid'"

Any thoughts? Thanks!
    Just send me the new generated code and your old rss URL (which now don't work well) and I would fix it

Facebook high gloss:

I prefer to have a transparent facebook icon in the center of the title so I press where it says "facebook" to open facebook

could someone PLEASE help me move everything up 20px on this widget. thanks

It's great to know that you loved my widgets
    I'm working on the 1.4 version which will scroll down automaticly the feeds any period of time (in the facebook and rss).
    I'll try to pay attention for your reamrks in the 1.4 version.

best regards,
    Penetration.
    Awesome! can't wait for this!

Edit: by scroll down do you mean like scroll to previous posts? How about have it like start at the 30th post then contstantly scroll up slowly like those signs that slowly scroll sideways because it doesnt all fit and then have a smooth transition when it updates
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 02-27-2011 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (03-01-2011), lao3hero (02-27-2011), shitaki (02-27-2011)

Exclamation Same problem here.....
    I'm having the same problem... I followed the instructions step by step, and it worked great for about 15 hours, then this afternoon it decided it didn't want to work anymore... I'm getting Error: Feed failed! and then a list of possible causes.... I've even tried removing the facebook app from my account and then adding it again, but it gives me the same rss link, and still doesn't work... It was working great, even this morning.... not sure whats going on... Any help would be greatly appreciated, or if you know of another facebook rss app to get a different link from that would work too. Thanks much, and GREAT APP! Can't wait to get it working again!

Quote Originally Posted by guimenez View Post
    This version have actual flipping clock, animated weather, and forecast

HTCFliftAniClockWForeCast

Slightly off topic but what theme do i need to get those icons? Also, how have you got the 6 icons across the bottom? Sorry for sounding like a bit of a noob, but i genuinely can't find these anywhere.

Page 41 of 67 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 ... LastLast