+ Reply
Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] PerPageHTML

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    So i can report that also my widget runnes fine now. Hope i did not sound rude but was sitting here some hours and it simply made me mad

I donīt know where you live, but most probably you need Celsius not Fahrenheit.
    Celsius was a Swedish physicist, Fahrenheit a German, so in Germany we use Celsius (!?) LOL
    As most widgets are developed in the US you must look at the tread of your widget if you can change Fahrenheit to Celsius.
    I think you're right, it's set to Fahrenheit and i live in UK. I have gone through the functions.js file three times now and no where i can find the wordl 'Celsius' or 'Fahrenheit'

Thanks

You sir, are a -uhhm yeah-, great sir

Thanks

How do I move the clock down?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Tweak] PerPageHTML-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks
    Thanked 3,288 Times in 361 Posts

A couple things I should mention:

Images should be 320x480, or 640x960, and they will be 40/20px cut off from the top of the screen (unfortunately no fix).

DO NOT HAVE SPACES IN YOUR FOLDER NAME <-- should be fixed...

and souce code:

Code:
    	NSDictionary *myDictionary = [[NSDictionary alloc] initWithContentsOfFile:@"/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/PerPage.plist"];

NSString *str1 = [myDictionary valueForKey:@"SpotLight"];
    		if(str1 && ![str1 isEqualToString:@"none"]){
    			if([[NSFileManager defaultManager] fileExistsAtPath:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"/var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/%@/Wallpaper.png", str1]]){
    				UIImageView *wallpaper1 = [[UIImageView alloc] initWithFrame:CGRectMake(0,0, 320, 480)];
    				wallpaper1.image = [UIImage imageWithContentsOfFile:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"/var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/%@/Wallpaper.png", str1]];
    				[self addSubview:wallpaper1];
    			}
    			if([[NSFileManager defaultManager] fileExistsAtPath:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"/var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/%@/Widget.html", str1]]){
    				UIWebDocumentView *docView1 = [[[UIWebDocumentView alloc] initWithFrame:CGRectMake(0, 0, 320, 480)] autorelease];
    				[docView1 loadRequest:[NSURLRequest requestWithURL:[NSURL fileURLWithPath:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"/var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/%@/Widget.html", str1]]]];
    				[docView1 setBackgroundColor:[UIColor clearColor]];
    				[docView1 setDrawsBackground:NO];
    				[self addSubview:docView1];
    			}
    		}

for(int i = 1; i<=11; i++){
    		NSString *str = [myDictionary valueForKey:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"Page%d", i]];
    		if(str && ![str isEqualToString:@"none"]){
    			if([[NSFileManager defaultManager] fileExistsAtPath:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"/var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/%@/Wallpaper.png", str]]){
    				UIImageView *wallpaper = [[UIImageView alloc] initWithFrame:CGRectMake(i*320,0, 320, 480)];
    				wallpaper.image = [UIImage imageWithContentsOfFile:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"/var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/%@/Wallpaper.png", str]];
    				[self addSubview:wallpaper];
    			}
    			if([[NSFileManager defaultManager] fileExistsAtPath:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"/var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/%@/Widget.html", str]]){
    				UIWebDocumentView *docView = [[[UIWebDocumentView alloc] initWithFrame:CGRectMake(i*320, 0, 320, 480)] autorelease];
    				[docView loadRequest:[NSURLRequest requestWithURL:[NSURL fileURLWithPath:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"/var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/%@/Widget.html", str]]]];
    				[docView setBackgroundColor:[UIColor clearColor]];
    				[docView setDrawsBackground:NO];
    				[self addSubview:docView];
    			}
    		}
    	}

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wyndwarrior For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-24-2011), It's Mi (01-26-2011), JesseDegenerate (01-24-2011), lao3hero (01-24-2011), Lloyd Evil (01-25-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 Times in 1,464 Posts

can someone PLEASE make a simple text clock for me!?for the top-left and when i say text i mean like this- fiveTHIRTEEN pm

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,077 Times in 3,289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by h4mza View Post
    I think you're right, it's set to Fahrenheit and i live in UK. I have gone through the functions.js file three times now and no where i can find the wordl 'Celsius' or 'Fahrenheit'
    I would ask at the thread or the developer where you have it from if and how itīs possible. There ar so many HTC clocks out that itīs hard to help you.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    I would ask at the thread or the developer where you have it from if and how itīs possible. There ar so many HTC clocks out that itīs hard to help you.
    I got the widget from this thread. A couple of days ago i downloaded PerPageHTML off here and included were 4 different widgets. Now OP seems to have updated his first page and has included two widgets with his PerPageHTML file. So i don't know what happened to the HTC Clock widget because the two widgets included were Calender and Analog Clock. So i'll wait for OP to answer, hope he resolve it.

Just a recap, my HTC widget is showing temperature in Fahrenheit and i like to set it to Celsius, and also get rid of the Hi/Lo thing.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maarten16 View Post
    in the PerPageHTML folder, you'll need to post widgets right? For a wallpaper you make a folder called 'Wallpaper'. In that folder you'll place an HD wallpaper called Wallpaper.png
    You understand?

Cause you're not able to have multiple folder with the same title, you can make a Wallpaper folder, a Wallpaper1 folder, a Wallpaper2 folder, etc. I've got it working right now
    Hi dude, if i understand you directly, what it means is that if we were to specify different wallpaper folders ("Wallpaper1", "Wallpaper2"..."WallpaperN") and select different wallpaper folders for different pages of our springboard using PerPage, we will not be able to install widgets on different pages using PerPage.

The only workaround to have different wallpapers on each page using PerPage will be as follows:
    • Incorporate the desired wallpaper into the Widget.html for each widget & let the widget call out the wallpaper instead of using PerPage's capabilities

Please correct me if i'm wrong as i'm at work right now & i can't really test what i've juz asked.
    Last edited by rine5; 01-24-2011 at 06:59 PM.

Thanks

Just tried playing with this, so i went over to twitter, and went to there create a widget web app, which just generates a little html widget that will feed off your twitter in a number of different ways.

I just put that into a text file, named it widget.html, put that in a folder in with the other mods.

amazingly it does update, however you cannot scroll, still a good quick spring board twitter if you want one.

Just thought i would share:

Twitter / Widgets <--- generates code

here's a screenshot:

here's my iphone photostream if you want to see how the rest of the phone is setup:

Flickr: jessedegenerate's Photostream

amazing work wynd.
    Last edited by JesseDegenerate; 01-24-2011 at 09:42 PM.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JesseDegenerate For This Useful Post:

bignighttrain (01-27-2011), BR0MERZ (01-25-2011), holdemdogg (01-24-2011), Jdot1224 (02-26-2011), jsayz (01-25-2011), lao3hero (02-09-2011), LennyTheDub (01-25-2011), Lloyd Evil (01-25-2011), SnowLeo (01-24-2011)

Thanks

Can a moderator explain why all of Wynndwarriors tweaks do not automatically become stickies? Common seriously, these are essential new tweaks for theming here and need to be easily accessable as they unlock so much theming capbilities its insanity!

Quote Originally Posted by JesseDegenerate View Post
    Just tried playing with this, so i went over to twitter, and went to there create a widget web app, which just generates a little html widget that will feed off your twitter in a number of different ways.

I just put that into a text file, named it widget.html, put that in a folder in with the other mods.

amazingly it does update, however you cannot scroll, still a good quick spring board twitter if you want one.

Just thought i would share:

Twitter / Widgets <--- generates code

here's a screenshot:

here's my iphone photostream if you want to see how the rest of the phone is setup:

Flickr: jessedegenerate's Photostream

amazing work wynd.

HOLY CRAP!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG I WANTED A FACEBOOK AND TWITTER WIDGET FOR MY IPHONE! Screw android! Finally! Can you please share this awesomeness? Can we get master tweaker wynnd to make it work? please?!?

Edit: tried out the site- awesomeness!! Great find! Any chance you know of a site that generates facebook widget code?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 01-24-2011 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

bignighttrain (01-27-2011), holdemdogg (01-24-2011), It's Mi (01-26-2011)

Thanks

Just a tip if you name a folder to put your widget in and it has two names say rss feed do not put the space in-between the words it will not recognize it so it needs to be like this instead rssfeed

Twitter it does work I created one to a little different and it works thanks for the tip

And yes I think these tweaks should be a sticky!!!!!

Thanks

what size did you make yours?

If you choose the "include scrollbar" option does it scroll?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 01-24-2011 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Full screen an I haven't tried scrolling yet and made the background transparent or add your own background it will be released with my iPhonyHTC theme here's my list of widgets for this

Working flipping flipclock
    Fullscreen weather
    Fullscreen calendar
    Rss Feed
    Fullscreen twitter
    Analog clock

All included for free as soon as I release my theme maybe tomorrow night

Widgets will be separate so you can use them with any theme

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

Contagon (01-25-2011), DA_GHOST (01-24-2011), Defiied (01-25-2011), It's Mi (01-26-2011), kooldude1411 (01-30-2011), metaserph (01-25-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    what size did you make yours?

If you choose the "include scrollbar" option does it scroll?
    if only, no it doesn't.

Glad all you guys like the tip give me thanks in my post, i still have to establish myself here:P

also leo: i changed the pixel dimensions to 305 width, 275 height, for the screenshot of mine that you quoted.

also seconded for a sticky, really.
    Last edited by JesseDegenerate; 01-24-2011 at 09:45 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to JesseDegenerate For This Useful Post:

DA_GHOST (01-24-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

+ me on the sticky request...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

bignighttrain (01-27-2011)

Thanks

I, having been new to modding, have even realized how important these tweaks that wynd has come out with to be an upgrade through themeing ideas.
    +1 for sticky

Green Apple
    Thanks

Loving all the widgets and the new options because of this amazing tweak!

I've been looking around hard the last day or two for a photo slideshow widget...anyone know where I can get one? Preferably one that takes up the top 2 rows of icons.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Some kinda Facebook widget or rss feed would be cool if anyone smart could make one

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    Some kinda Facebook widget or rss feed would be cool if anyone smart could make one
    I bet you anything wyns has already started on this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    I looked at a few, (and tried them yahoo, dashboard and a 3rd party one) They will need some additional modification to work.

as long as it's html and a widget though, chances are it will run