+ Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] Actinium Theme and Facet (3D) Widget

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
wow so many themes gonna be released then: Element & Ezra too.
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,505 Times in 3,754 Posts

wow so many themes gonna be released then: Element & Ezra too.

"The Veins of Electricity" 240v's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    stop being a slacker and just get on the ball man! btw, u will have to code a new lockscreen when this releases since EL3MENT will be released before this..can't have the same animation
    stop being a smarta*s
    ~ 240VOLTS ~

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 240v View Post
    stop being a smarta*s

Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 Times in 1,378 Posts

First let me just say this. The weather cube floating around in everyone's threads all the sudden was, is and always has been FIF7Y's idea and work period. I'm not debating it or looking for any rationalisation about it. I am stating a fact followed by my opinion. I am sorry to post in all your threads but I can't watch from the sidelines as the hypocrisy continues so blatantly. I am not going to call anyone out as the truth is I considered you/them friends or at least friends in the online sense. Who the hell are any of you/us to start posting or making mods of someone elses UNRELEASED work? Not only that then we get to watch you guys actually argue over who did it first and pretend that you actually had anything to do with this original idea? Are you freakin kidding what a joke. You all totally backstabbed the original creator and took the sails right out from under him. Not that this is new but sadly becoming more and more blatant. The backstabbing and trash talking that goes on behind peoples backs is revolting. It goes deeper than just a widget. I have watched and listened to people bash Kyle/MMI with this ridiculous sense of entitlement. Hey guess what he has suffered tragedy over the past 14+ months that most of us can't even fathom yet continues to try to look after the 700+ THOUSAND members of MMI. Get a grip on reality and realize there are more important things going on in others lives than a dam theme or repo submission or your EGO. I say this having never met or even corresponded in any way with Kyle or his family. After all the real theme creators have gone through lately with piracy this is no different. After all the work that guys like TC K_nitsua, Zausser, Bars, Toy, FreeApple, Junesiphone, AnthonyGiola OtisHuff and Subywrex (sorry for those I left out I know there are many more) have being doing to try and keep the piracy out, all of you have just given it a major step backwards just to try and get a little glory or a few "thank you's". Not only that your doing it to a guy who is bending over backwards night and day to create a better themeing experience for everyone. This is why good people leave the "community" and it continues to become more fragmented. Don't get me wrong the modders are a very important part of the theme community and we have all benefited from them but some no there rolls and willingly choose to help others either technically or by changing a color in PS or turning a square into a circle. Then some have the nerve to attack the merit of others for wanting to reward those people? How two faced and small, frankly its quite sad and I feel embarrassed for those people and feel bad that they ruin it for those that are genuine, don't self promote and don't ask for anything in return. Everyone fails to realize that only a very small percentage of us actually post on the boards but what is said and done is scene by millions of people via MMI MacCiti Twitter Facebook and so on....There is over 700 thousand members on MMI alone and just because its the same 200 people posting on every theme thread that opens doesn't mean it's not scene by the much larger audience that exists. It's really becoming a sad state of affairs with everyone developing this self serving craving for attention and accolades of the back of others work. On top of that people then haves the guts to actually call out others for copying stealing the same thing that they copied or stole. Then somehow feeling the need to rip anyone who infringes on there assumed spotlight oh and god forbid anyone speaks up to disagree or call ********. It's pretty disgusting to me that people can somehow look themselves in the mirror and feel anything but shame claiming someone elses work as there own. You know what good luck with that because all your fooling is yourself. I for one could give a **** about anyones childish need for constant praise and unabashed self promotion. Stealing other peoples work wether its an, idea, code, or finished product makes that person nothing but a bitter shallow pathetic little person. What the hell gives any of us the right to decide the direction of someone elses labor. Sorry posting promo vids or screenshots of someone's creation THAT HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED is NOT your right unless you were asked specifically by that person. Then to create other versions colored in other themes and post those in others threads? Sorry but that is not your decision to make and playing deaf dumb and blind is not a viable excuse........I say this at the risk of offending "friends" and ostracizing myself in the community but as I said integrity honesty and a little personal/professional courtesy is more important to me........I will not get into a pissing match with anyone about this as it's my opinion and my beliefs and those just can't be manipulated. I'm ok with who I am and what I stand for, some will laugh this off brush it under the rug call me an *** kisser whatever..........I'm ok with who I am and what I stand for and know my motives are genuine.........

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (01-22-2011), eenofonn (01-22-2011), FIF7Y (01-31-2011), Itsmerobertg (01-22-2011), lao3hero (01-23-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 1,397 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    First let me just say this. The weather cube floating around in everyone's threads all the sudden was, is and always has been FIF7Y's idea and work period. I'm not debating it or looking for any rationalisation about it. I am stating a fact followed by my opinion. I am sorry to post in all your threads but I can't watch from the sidelines as the hypocrisy continues so blatantly. I am not going to call anyone out as the truth is I considered you/them friends or at least friends in the online sense. Who the hell are any of you/us to start posting or making mods of someone elses UNRELEASED work? Not only that then we get to watch you guys actually argue over who did it first and pretend that you actually had anything to do with this original idea? Are you freakin kidding what a joke. You all totally backstabbed the original creator and took the sails right out from under him. Not that this is new but sadly becoming more and more blatant. The backstabbing and trash talking that goes on behind peoples backs is revolting. It goes deeper than just a widget. I have watched and listened to people bash Kyle/MMI with this ridiculous sense of entitlement. Hey guess what he has suffered tragedy over the past 14+ months that most of us can't even fathom yet continues to try to look after the 700+ THOUSAND members of MMI. Get a grip on reality and realize there are more important things going on in others lives than a dam theme or repo submission or your EGO. I say this having never met or even corresponded in any way with Kyle or his family. After all the real theme creators have gone through lately with piracy this is no different. After all the work that guys like TC K_nitsua, Zausser, Bars, Toy, FreeApple, Junesiphone, AnthonyGiola OtisHuff and Subywrex (sorry for those I left out I know there are many more) have being doing to try and keep the piracy out, all of you have just given it a major step backwards just to try and get a little glory or a few "thank you's". Not only that your doing it to a guy who is bending over backwards night and day to create a better themeing experience for everyone. This is why good people leave the "community" and it continues to become more fragmented. Don't get me wrong the modders are a very important part of the theme community and we have all benefited from them but some no there rolls and willingly choose to help others either technically or by changing a color in PS or turning a square into a circle. Then some have the nerve to attack the merit of others for wanting to reward those people? How two faced and small, frankly its quite sad and I feel embarrassed for those people and feel bad that they ruin it for those that are genuine, don't self promote and don't ask for anything in return. Everyone fails to realize that only a very small percentage of us actually post on the boards but what is said and done is scene by millions of people via MMI MacCiti Twitter Facebook and so on....There is over 700 thousand members on MMI alone and just because its the same 200 people posting on every theme thread that opens doesn't mean it's not scene by the much larger audience that exists. It's really becoming a sad state of affairs with everyone developing this self serving craving for attention and accolades of the back of others work. On top of that people then haves the guts to actually call out others for copying stealing the same thing that they copied or stole. Then somehow feeling the need to rip anyone who infringes on there assumed spotlight oh and god forbid anyone speaks up to disagree or call ********. It's pretty disgusting to me that people can somehow look themselves in the mirror and feel anything but shame claiming someone elses work as there own. You know what good luck with that because all your fooling is yourself. I for one could give a **** about anyones childish need for constant praise and unabashed self promotion. Stealing other peoples work wether its an, idea, code, or finished product makes that person nothing but a bitter shallow pathetic little person. What the hell gives any of us the right to decide the direction of someone elses labor. Sorry posting promo vids or screenshots of someone's creation THAT HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED is NOT your right unless you were asked specifically by that person. Then to create other versions colored in other themes and post those in others threads? Sorry but that is not your decision to make and playing deaf dumb and blind is not a viable excuse........I say this at the risk of offending "friends" and ostracizing myself in the community but as I said integrity honesty and a little personal/professional courtesy is more important to me........I will not get into a pissing match with anyone about this as it's my opinion and my beliefs and those just can't be manipulated. I'm ok with who I am and what I stand for, some will laugh this off brush it under the rug call me an *** kisser whatever..........I'm ok with who I am and what I stand for and know my motives are genuine.........
    Jim I totally agree with you ... and don't worry I got your back bro! I'm feeling pretty embarrassed now for everyone who does this. How can we be a community if we are all running around backstabbing each other? And Guys he is completely correct about posts and views do you realize that the EPHD thread has almost 1.5 million views with about 26,000 posts. That's just one that I know of because I followed it. Just because people don't post doesn't mean they aren't a member of our family.

Just think about others first and you will be fine.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

Itsmerobertg (01-22-2011), lao3hero (01-23-2011)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Thanks for putting that into text Jim. I appreciate it and I do agree with you. The amount of e-peen comparing is insane. I do seem to remember nodding being about giving more content to an existing item to other for the fun of it.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (01-22-2011), lao3hero (01-23-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 Times in 1,378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGiola View Post
    Thanks for putting that into text Jim. I appreciate it and I do agree with you. The amount of e-peen comparing is insane. I do seem to remember nodding being about giving more content to an existing item to other for the fun of it.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Thanks Anthony appreciate it!

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Thanks

cannot wait for theme it store to release this!!!
    very clean looking theme man, excellent work!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrisangel13 View Post
    cannot wait for theme it store to release this!!!
    very clean looking theme man, excellent work!
    What like 20 minutes till release of Theme It? CANT WAIT Then a while longer till this. I WANNA USE IT!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

themeit ftw!!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

cocotherat (01-26-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 1,397 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    themeit ftw!!!!!

AMEN! at least nobody is arguing about who is yoda or superman :P

Thanks

any updates FIF7Y?

Thanks

I cant wait to see this done

Thanks
    Thanked 10,505 Times in 3,754 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGiola View Post
    I cant wait to see this done
    go go go! :P

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

woah... f#ck :/ makes my theme look sh!t :/

i would happy pay $5 for that

btw is MP2 and this theme 4.2.1 compatible?
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Guys, please understand that FIF7Y is a VERY old man! This theme will take some time for him to release..maybe 2013 or later! Be patient with him and be respectful of senior citizens!

LOL

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

am1ne1968 (02-06-2011), Darkness777 (01-31-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 47,011 Times in 9,819 Posts

".....to release..maybe 2013 or later!..."

It killed me straight

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 248 Posts

ok OLD man talking here..... and i've got good news ToyVan is just pissed 'cause i got a bunch of cool things coming along and he can't follow

So:
    1 - i'm releasing an MP2 update tomorrow (4.2.1 compatibility ++)
    2 - i'm all over Actinium (and another secret one) atm and i'll keep you updated soon.
    3 - 2013 sounds pretty nice actually xD
    Visit FIF7Y.com for tones of great stuff : icons, wallpapers, iDevice themes, Mac OSX Themes, etc..

- Follow me on Twitter : @FIF7Y
    - Check out my YouTube Channel : FIF7Y on YouTube

24. The Following User Says Thank You to FIF7Y For This Useful Post:

tw1st3d (01-31-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 47,011 Times in 9,819 Posts

Actinium only IP4 and you will iTouch4?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    Actinium only IP4 and you will iTouch4?
    sure, but if you'll want to beta-test to be sure... you're in
    Visit FIF7Y.com for tones of great stuff : icons, wallpapers, iDevice themes, Mac OSX Themes, etc..

- Follow me on Twitter : @FIF7Y
    - Check out my YouTube Channel : FIF7Y on YouTube