Page 53 of 575 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 11491

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z NeoStyle HD/SD (新風)

  1. #1041
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 26 Times in 22 Posts

    I'm soooo looking forward to iNav. and this reminds me of K's hijacking his own thread to talk about Recco.
    I remembered seeing recco's theme. then i remember how he made the icons big and set it to center. it was cool.

    Then K came and came up with all those cool themes incorporating iNav.

    So K,im excited about the iNav version of this theme. and thanks to both of u for bringing it back

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyeAdvernt For This Useful Post:

    k.nitsua (01-16-2011)

  3. #1042
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Still awake... still working on this lockscreen... I'm out of energy drinks though >_<!!!

    Got like 2 more animated pages to go, then got to add the subtle animations, then the intro and I'm done... at least, done with the lockscreen....
    #eli7e revived me

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    chrisangel13 (01-17-2011), Dexy88 (01-16-2011), DrAgNbOi (01-16-2011), lao3hero (01-16-2011), nomercy413 (01-16-2011), Raaj FX was banned (01-16-2011), stevesin (01-16-2011)

  5. #1043
    *Patiently Waiting*

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Yugo For This Useful Post:

    Kriminol (08-16-2011)

  7. #1044
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Still awake... still working on this lockscreen... I'm out of energy drinks though >_<!!!

    Got like 2 more animated pages to go, then got to add the subtle animations, then the intro and I'm done... at least, done with the lockscreen....
    Thanks for the hard work! Btw i got my confirmation email

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    k.nitsua (01-16-2011)

  9. #1045
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 26 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Still awake... still working on this lockscreen... I'm out of energy drinks though >_<!!!

    Got like 2 more animated pages to go, then got to add the subtle animations, then the intro and I'm done... at least, done with the lockscreen....
    Come on k, u sud rest up. u need more energy finishing this bomb up u know?
    a day late sud be fine with the rest of us i think. We have work on monday anyway right? :P
    and yes, thanks for the confirmation email

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyeAdvernt For This Useful Post:

    k.nitsua (01-16-2011)

  11. #1046
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    @home
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 87 Times in 64 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeAdvernt View Post
    Come on k, u sud rest up. u need more energy finishing this bomb up u know?
    a day late sud be fine with the rest of us i think. We have work on monday anyway right? :P
    and yes, thanks for the confirmation email
    I totally agree! btw, here's it's sunday 12:30 PM

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to fobe For This Useful Post:

    k.nitsua (01-16-2011)

  13. #1047
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    It's 3:45 AM... and I'm on my last animated page (painting) on the lockscreen... Hope I'll be able to do the subtle animations tomorrow... Don't really feel like giving you guys an unfinished product, beta or not. This lockscreen is something that deserves to be experienced at its max, anything less is just unworthy with all the work I've put into it.
    #eli7e revived me

  14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    chelsea.tone (01-16-2011), chrisangel13 (01-17-2011), Dazlin2 (01-16-2011), Dexy88 (01-16-2011), elilab (01-16-2011), Entombed Sh4dw (01-16-2011), fbjones (01-16-2011), GMG450 (01-16-2011), iammarcweezy (01-19-2011), It's Mi (01-17-2011), lao3hero (01-16-2011), Max_Pa1n (01-16-2011), norcal415 (01-16-2011), Raaj FX was banned (01-16-2011), SkyeAdvernt (01-16-2011), Waverley73 (01-16-2011), wim66 (01-16-2011)

  15. #1048
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,377
    Thanks
    3,954
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    It's 3:45 AM... and I'm on my last animated page (painting) on the lockscreen... Hope I'll be able to do the subtle animations tomorrow... Don't really feel like giving you guys an unfinished product, beta or not. This lockscreen is something that deserves to be experienced at its max, anything less is just unworthy with all the work I've put into it.
    Dude, you rock.

    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    k.nitsua (01-16-2011)

  17. #1049
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    It's 3:45 AM... and I'm on my last animated page (painting) on the lockscreen... Hope I'll be able to do the subtle animations tomorrow... Don't really feel like giving you guys an unfinished product, beta or not. This lockscreen is something that deserves to be experienced at its max, anything less is just unworthy with all the work I've put into it.
    I can wait another couple of days. Still waiting for my white carbon fiber skin from icarbon. Cant wait for both of them

  18. #1050
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    I appreciate you guys saying you can wait a couple of days... and I wish I could too...

    But my 2nd semester in the Nursing Program starts THIS WEEK... >_<! So I CAN'T wait a couple of days, lol.
    #eli7e revived me

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    chrisangel13 (01-17-2011), lao3hero (01-16-2011)

  20. #1051
    its 01:20 on monday morning here, so by rights i should have had this theme last night!!!! lol

    seriously, take your time bro, we KNOW its gonna be worth it!!!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

    k.nitsua (01-16-2011)

  22. #1052
    Livin the iPhone Life chelsea.tone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Home of World War World Champions
    Posts
    3,076
    Thanks
    1,863
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,660 Posts

    @ Steve and Austin. You realise in June/July you guys will have to pair up again to make the 1st great theme for the next gen iPhone
    @chelski66

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to chelsea.tone For This Useful Post:

    nomercy413 (01-16-2011)

  24. #1053
    loll Steve Austin, The Six Million Dollar Men!!
    anyone remember that program?

    Apple, iPhone. A UI barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic theme. iNZ will be that theme. Better than it was before. Better...cleaner...sleaker....

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

    am1ne1968 (01-16-2011), wim66 (01-16-2011)

  26. #1054
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    loll Steve Austin, The Six Million Dollar Men!!
    anyone remember that program?

    Apple, iPhone. A UI barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic theme. iNZ will be that theme. Better than it was before. Better...cleaner...sleaker....
    My father named me after that Steve Austin.

    Just finished up the base lockscreen (without the subtle animations) and guess what... the iPhone 4 can't handle it (slight lag).

    Looks like I'm going to have to split this lockscreen into two different lockscreens.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 01-16-2011 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    #eli7e revived me

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (01-16-2011)

  28. #1055
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ufcsean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    599
    Thanks
    893
    Thanked 297 Times in 182 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    My father named me after that Steve Austin.

    Just finished up the base lockscreen (without the subtle animations) and guess what... the iPhone 4 can't handle it (slight lag).

    Looks like I'm going to have to split this lockscreen into two different lockscreens.

  29. #1056
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    ^^^ Not THAT Steve Austin (although I used to be a huge Stone Cold fan).

    Btw, I have used ONLY optimized codes for the iPhone's browser, and it still lagged... I HAVE to split this into two lockscreens.
    #eli7e revived me

  30. #1057
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    My father named me after that Steve Austin.

    Just finished up the base lockscreen (without the subtle animations) and guess what... the iPhone 4 can't handle it (slight lag).

    Looks like I'm going to have to split this lockscreen into two different lockscreens.
    Your father??? Wow, now I'm showing my age!!!!

    What does 2 LS mean? Both running??

    Cone on bro, ur one half of the bionic man!! Ull do it :-)

  31. #1058
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    2 separate lockscreens... it'll be the same lockscreen style with 2 separate sets of paintings.

    It'll all become clear tomorrow when I'm done.

    Going to sleep, trying to get at least 5 hours in. Then going to be working throughout the day during the playoffs only to stop to eat, shower, and go to the park with my family.

    At least I have a better idea of what I need to do tomorrow, so I'll rest easier. Good night (or morning), guys.
    #eli7e revived me

  32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    chrisangel13 (01-17-2011), Dexy88 (01-16-2011), elilab (01-16-2011), lao3hero (01-16-2011), nomercy413 (01-16-2011), norcal415 (01-16-2011), Raaj FX was banned (01-16-2011), shitaki (01-16-2011), SkyeAdvernt (01-16-2011)

  33. #1059
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 26 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    2 separate lockscreens... it'll be the same lockscreen style with 2 separate sets of paintings.

    It'll all become clear tomorrow when I'm done.

    Going to sleep, trying to get at least 5 hours in. Then going to be working throughout the day during the playoffs only to stop to eat, shower, and go to the park with my family.

    At least I have a better idea of what I need to do tomorrow, so I'll rest easier. Good night (or morning), guys.
    Get some good rest u may not wana delay this cus of ur exams, but it might be for the better if u can recuperate. all of us know its worth a lil delay if it will help with ur work, ur rest and ur exams
    of course time with ur new family would be great wouldnt it?

  34. #1060
    every time when i receive a phone call , when i unlock my iphone , the phone app will auto pop up and i have to close it.

    anyway to disable that?

Page 53 of 575 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •