Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: [Release] Windows Phone 7is a discussion within the
iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
GaN-MaN's Version of the Windows Phone 7 Theme Here's a quick video demonstration too [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHkxBrn67Rw[/ame] by GaN-MaN [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvOveKnl_SU[/ame] by Rorintosh [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tl9rDIvGhA[/ame] by OneUniti [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLL3tZ_CvCk[/ame] by XxAsThEyFaLLxX If you like this...
12-29-2010, 10:19 PM #1
[Release] Windows Phone 7
Windows Phone 7
Here's a quick video demonstration too
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHkxBrn67Rw[/ame] by GaN-MaN
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvOveKnl_SU[/ame] by Rorintosh
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tl9rDIvGhA[/ame] by OneUniti
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLL3tZ_CvCk[/ame] by XxAsThEyFaLLxX
If you like this then follow the steps below.
1. THESE STEPS ARE TO MAKE IT LOOK SIMILAR TO THE ABOVE VIDEO. SIMILAR BECAUSE THERE HAS BEEN UPDATES.
2. I AM ON WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE USING IFUNBOX TO DO ALL THIS.
3. MY ICONS HAVE BEEN MADE VIA PAINT.NET EXCEPT FOR THE GAMES WHICH USES LI-ION'S GAME TEMPLATE.
4. I HAVE ONLY TESTED THIS ON AN IPHONE 4 iOS4.1 AND BETA TESTING IPHONE 3GS 4.1.
5. THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT A FULL THEME.
1. Jailbroken iPhone 4 on iOS 4.1 (This will also work with iPhone 3GS running 4.1 but still a WIP. Chances are that it wont be in the final.)
2. Winterboard (For theming)
3. Barrel (Optional)(Gives the cool effects when switching pages)
4. Bytafont (Optional)(Lets you change fonts on the system)
5. Categories (Lets you create folders)
6. Gridlock (Allows you to place your icons where ever u want)
7. Iconoclasm (Allows you to change your layout of your springboard)
8. Infiniboard (Allows you to scroll up and down on the springboard)
9. LiveClock (Optional)(Lets you have a live clock on the springboard)
10. Lockinfo (Optional)(Im using this to hide my lock clock and lock slider)
11. Multifl0w (Optional)(Recommended as big icons in ur multitasking doesn't look too good)(Changes your multitasking to show what is open in tiles)
12. MultiIconMover (Optional)(Recommended as moving lots of blanks one at a time is quite a pain and very time consuming)(Lets you move multiple icons at once)
13. Parallax (Optional)(Recommended as i like the idea of having per-page wallpapers and my search looks cool)(Allows you to have an android-like scrolling wallpaper or if set correctly, per-page wallpaper/s)
14. Springjumps (Optional)(Recommended for page jumps)(Allows users to quickly jump to a page on the springboard)
15. iFile (Optional)(Recommended to get to ur files easier)(Enables the user to explore the files within their iPhone's)
16. And of course, my files: GaN-MaN's WP7 Theme v3.zip
1. In "Springjumps" only use "Page 0" and "Page 1".
2. In "Categories" create 2 folders, one titled "Apps", the other "Games". [MAKES SURE YOU DO APPS FIRST THEN GAMES] Place all your apps/games in the corresponding folders except for, "App Store", "Calculator", "Calendar", "Camera", "Clock", "Contacts", "Cydia", "Facebook", "**********", "iPod", "iTunes", "Mail", "Maps", "Messages", "Notes", "Phone", "Photos", "Safari", "Settings", "Stocks", "Voice Memos", "Weather", "Winterboard", "YouTube".
3. Go into "Categories" and press "edit", then the arrow. Both "Apps" and "Games" should be set as, Show Titlebar=OFF, Show Icon Labels=ON, Background Image=ON, Keep Resident=OFF, Left/Right Scroll=ON, Rows (L/R Only)=4, Icon Font Color=BLACK, Icons Theme=NO THEME. "Games" Icons Theme=WP7 Games Icons.
4. To remove the dock, go to "System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app", rename or delete (backup just in case) the files: "SBDockBG.png", "[email protected]", "SBDockBG-old.png", "SBDockBGT-Landscape.png", "SBDockBGT-Portrait.png", "SBDockMask.png", "[email protected]", "SBDockMask-72.png", to whatever u choose, i find it easier to just put a 1 on the end, so it becomes "SBDockBG1.png", etc.
5. Within Settings->Infiniboard, Vertical Scrolling=ON, Scrolling Bounce=Enabled, Scrollbar Style=White, Top on Paging=OFF, Top on App Exit=OFF, Vertical Paging=OFF, Hide Behind Dock=OFF.
6. Within Settings->Iconoclasm, Enable Iconoclasm=ON, Layout=System Default (4x4); Simple Mode (beta), Enable=ON, Rows (1-10)=Scroll to 8 (Just keep pressing the "Apply Changes & Respring" until you've got it), Columns (1-10)=Scroll to 5 (Just keep pressing the "Apply Changes & Respring" until you've got it), Padding (%)=Lowest; now press "Apply Changes & Respring".
7. Place your icons like so on the 1st page:-
NOTE: If you're having trouble placing the icons lower. Place an icon at the bottom right corner first, then you'll be able to scroll down.
8. Place your icons like so on the 2nd page:- (EXCEPT FOR THE GAMES OF COURSE. =P)
NOTE: If you're having trouble placing the icons lower. Place an icon at the bottom right corner first, then you'll be able to scroll down.
9. Copy the contents within the "Themes" folder to "Library/Themes".
10. Go to "Winterboard" and place them in order like so:-
SUMMEBOARD MODE MUST BE ON.
LIVECLOCK IS OPTIONAL AND ONLY WORKS IF YOU INSTALLED LIVECLOCK
IACCES KEYBOARD IS ALSO OPTIONAL AND ONLY WORKS IF YOU INSTALLED IACCESS FOR 4.X. ALSO, THERE IS ONLY A 10 DAY TRIAL AND TO GET THE FULL LICENSE IT IS $15USD.
WP7 Games Icons
WP7 iAcces Keyboard
WP7 LiveClock - Blue
WP7 LiveClock - Brown
WP7 LiveClock - Green
WP7 LiveClock - Lime
WP7 LiveClock - Magenta
WP7 LiveClock - Orange
WP7 LiveClock - Pink
WP7 LiveClock - Purple
WP7 LiveClock - Red
WP7 LiveClock - Teal
WP7 - Blue
WP7 - Brown
WP7 - Green
WP7 - Lime
WP7 - Magenta
WP7 - Orange
WP7 - Pink
WP7 - Purple
WP7 - Red
WP7 - Teal
To use the theme, turn on WP7 iAcces Keyboard, Windows Lock, and WP7 Theme, then the colour you want.
- Install Bytafont. Copy the "Segoe_WP.font" to "var/mobile/Library/MyFonts" and activate the font via "Bytafont".
- Download Barrel and in Settings->Barrel you'll be able to choose different types of transitions for changing pages.
- Download Parallax and in Settings->Parallax, set Auto scroll speed=ON, Manual speed adjustment=MAX, Scroll on Spotlight=ON. Now either iFile it to "Library/Themes/WP7 Theme.theme" and save the "WP7 Panoramic [3 Pages].png" to "Camera Roll", then go to your "Camera Roll" and set the pic as your home screen wallpaper. Alternately u can sync the image from inside the "WP7 Theme Extras/Images" folder from my .zip file.
- Download "Gruppled LiveClock" from Cydia (as downloading just "LiveClock" didn't work for me and even after removing and downloading the "Gruppled LiveClock", it still puts me into Safe Mode) then activate the "WP7 LiveClock - xxx" colour choice in "Winterboard".
- To set the "Loading" on "Categories", place the "[email protected]" from the "WP7 Theme.theme/Folders/App Store.app" folder into "Applications/Category000.app" and "Applications/Category001.app". As for the wallpaper, the images are inside "WP7 Theme Extras/Images" place "Apps-background.png" inside "Applications/Category000.png" and rename it to "background.png", and "Gamess-background.png" inside "Applications/Category001.png" and rename it to "background.png".
- Download iAcces's Source, then download iAcces 4 China (iPhone iOS 4.x). If you cant check if its the 4.x one, then scroll down on it and it will say "ID com.iacces.iacces.4.x.cn". Restart your iDevice after install. Now go into the app and get rid of the message that first pops up then click english and reopen iAcces. Settings should be set as, App. Lang=English, Enabled=ON, Keyboard Theme=iAcces4-China, Enable for individual App.=Should all be ON, Individual IME Setting= Should all be OFF, AI WSA Positioning=OFF, Slide-up for Up-case=OFF, Hold for Switching=OFF, Auto-send for Unique=OFF, Show Related Words=ON, Related Words Freq.=OFF, Learn Related Words=ON, "Penpower Handwriting Setting", Enable=OFF, Recoq. Mode=S-Chin, Auto-send Delay=0.7.
1. Bundles folder isn't complete with the colour mods. Only Icons folder.
- iAcces Keyboard [DONE]
- Better UI
- UISounds [Maybe]
- Colour Choices - Magenta, Purple, Lime, Brown, Pink, Orange, Blue, Red, and Green [DONE]
- Calculator [DONE]
None at this time. =[
PSD Layouts by Jephre:-
- First page icons.
- Second page icons.
30/12/2010 - 13:18
- Addded screenshots of Apps and Games.
- Added in step 3.
- Added a few tweaks of fonts.
- Added a Coming Soon section.
31/12/2010 - 16:35
- Added Colour Mods and Calculator to Coming Soon section.
01/01/2011 - 14:50
- Added Previews section.
- Added Calculator to the Previews section.
01/01/2011 - 22:30
- Added the colours i will be adding for the colour mods.
04/01/2011 - 01:53
- Edited Coming Soon section.
- Added screenshots of the calculator.
- Added Colour Mods section.
- Added colours to Colour Mods section.
- Added Notes #5.
04/01/2011 - 17:48
- Added iAcces Keyboard preview to Preview section.
11/01/2011 - 18:08
- Updated the entire theme.
- Changed beginning screenshots to the current look.
- Using Gridlock now instead of iBlanks as it's a lot smoother.
- Place all necessary files inside one download.
- Decreased file size from 150MB+ to 40MB+.
- Added iAcces Keyboard.
- Edited "Colour Choices" section.
- Changed Categories folder backgrounds.
- Changed all loading to the same.
- Added semi-3GS 4.1 compatability. (Still in beta testing by b00zter)
- Added iAcces guidelines in "Optional Steps" section.
- ADDED AUTO-CREATE ICONS!! w00t w00t!! (Refer to Games Category icons in the screeshots, they will look like that out of the category).
12/01/2011 - 12:22
- Updated the whole theme. (forgot the font pack =P)
- Added Jephre's psd's of my icons.
Now dont forget to hit the "Thanks" button below.
If there's any questions about this, do let me know.
There will also be updates/edits to this in the future.
Also leave your feedback below about the theme so I no what to improve on.
Credits for the Lockscreen and some icons go to Li-ion so dont forget to give him a thanks too. =]
If you enjoy the theme as much as i love working on it, then why not give a little something in return.
Show a little appreciation and donate to [email protected]
The Following 59 Users Say Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:
.:JimmyL:. (12-29-2010), AaronNnNn (12-30-2010), autofcontrol (01-01-2011), brickeberg (01-13-2011), CCoops11 (03-03-2011), chg128 (12-30-2010), chronus719 (02-15-2011), cocotherat (01-22-2011), cougar11 (01-15-2011), DaEliminator (01-14-2011), DeadlyDean (01-03-2011), debbcity (01-09-2011), Defiied (01-22-2011), donaglia (01-01-2011), eightyfour (02-09-2011), elpha (01-12-2011), fallenzx (01-13-2011), happe (01-08-2011), homokimark (02-11-2011), horatio0 (02-05-2011), iLkc (02-26-2011), IM Clueless (02-24-2011), indyzzzz (01-26-2011), iRyanKGT (02-22-2011), jayteez (01-01-2011), jeff77789 (01-11-2011), Jephre (12-31-2010), JLick (01-04-2011), john8825 (01-01-2011), JokerTime (01-05-2011), kakuta (01-15-2011), LennyTheDub (01-11-2011), lostinthemes (01-03-2011), manixiu (01-12-2011), nikeman315 (02-02-2011), PDTAXS (12-30-2010), Penhoat (03-09-2011), PhilLD (03-07-2011), phillipsteak (01-05-2011), PlatoTheForms (01-13-2011), pra2veen (02-15-2011), quickxsilver (02-16-2011), Raaj FX was banned (01-30-2011), ReBourne (01-05-2011), RedEyeZ88 (02-06-2011), reeco (01-11-2011), Rigatony (02-02-2011), rockers (02-12-2011), Rypac1502 (01-11-2011), salander85 (01-07-2011), Sheff1889 (02-21-2011), Soxism (12-29-2010), SpiderJames (01-02-2011), Starwalker3000 (02-23-2011), Steveko77 (01-10-2011), theandroidbit (01-12-2011), ticklingadragon (01-18-2011), tidien88 (03-10-2011), XxAsThEyFaLLxX (02-13-2011)
12-29-2010, 10:29 PM #2
well i doubt it needed it's own thread, but good job modding my theme!
12-29-2010, 10:36 PM #3
12-29-2010, 10:40 PM #4
No problem dude! It's all in good fun.
12-29-2010, 11:22 PM #5
hey there, thanks for your reply. i am using an iphone 4 but currently on 4.0.1, i'm assuming that's what's causing it to mess up?
12-29-2010, 11:39 PM #6
You see, on 4.1, the icons come from the folder Icons. So we can just place the icons in there and bam!, all done. eg. App Store.png and App [email protected].
Where as 4.0.1, the icons are in the Bundles folder. so for the App Store icon, Bundles/com.apple.AppStore/ icon.png and [email protected].
This was a quick release originally for my 4.0.1 iPhone 4, but i had some issues so i made it for 4.1.
12-30-2010, 12:35 PM #7
Can I use gridlock instead of iblank ?? I tried the theme and It won't work right and when I deleted iconoclasm my layout was messed up xD and infiniboard lags to much when moving icons for me. I love the theme man it's great .
Last edited by PDTAXS; 12-30-2010 at 03:53 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to PDTAXS For This Useful Post:
12-30-2010, 06:10 PM #8
Why would delete iconoclasm?? U need it for this theme to work.
And I no it lags but if you want to get it right, some things are worth sacrificing for.
I could always make a proper iconoclasm layoug that would make this work but then ur limited to how many icons on a page.
12-30-2010, 07:52 PM #9
It isnt but i have them together right now :/ and I removed it cuz I disabled the theme but I but it on now and its right the only problem is that the rows of tiles are to much apart. And I like it better this way I don't like layouts I have way to many apps I deleted like 50 and still have about 150 with out tile icons in an extra page at the end. Is there a free alternative to parallax ?? This is the best wp7 theme I have seen bro thnxs will u add more icons ?? And why wont the player buttons show up like one the screen shot ?? How can I make icons for this in paint I currently don't have Photoshop sorry for so many questiOns
12-30-2010, 08:40 PM #10
The reason its too far apart is most probably that your iconoclasm simple mode is not set to 8 rows. You have to do a trial and error to get it right on 8.
I've tried alternatives to Parallax, but i find it the best. Its completely optional though, so if you didnt want the bing search page then dont bother. Its the only reason its there.
The player buttons are from the lock screen and double press home button for music controls.
Like i said, im using Paint.net, all you have to do is open one of my .png's and find the dimension of the actual icon part, not the transparent parts, then place your icon in there and save as a diff name.
Dont worry about the questions, its all part of theming. =P
12-31-2010, 02:49 AM #11
First off, thanks for this absolutely terrific theme! I love it, and the dialer looks especially great (I've been looking for something matte and square-y for a long time). Same goes for the SMS. By far the most complete Windows Phone 7 theme I've seen here so far (no offense to any of you other WP7 themers).
I noticed that although my iconoclasm uniform layout is set to 'system default (4x4)', the icons in my categories folders still appear as 5x5. What's up with that?
The Following User Says Thank You to Jephre For This Useful Post:
12-31-2010, 09:47 PM #12
Glad u enjoy the theme. The dialer is still being fixed up coz the word "call" isnt the right size. The sms is being worked on too to be working properly with biteSMS.
As for your requests,
1. As i've said, i used Paint.net so its only a .png file i edit, no layers.
2. I'll work on an iFile and WhatsApp icon.
As for your issue with your categories, i actually have no idea what the issue is. Ur using Categories ryt? not CategoriesSB??
With categories, if you turn off the Left/Right Scroll=OFF, then its infiniboard in categories so it appears as 4x5.
- Here's ur iFile and WhatsApp icons
The Following User Says Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:
01-01-2011, 02:23 AM #13
wonderful theme but would really appreciate it if you could port it over to the 3GS?
The Following User Says Thank You to B00zter For This Useful Post:
01-01-2011, 02:52 AM #14
01-01-2011, 03:10 AM #15
The Following User Says Thank You to Soxism For This Useful Post:
01-01-2011, 03:51 AM #16
Gridlock was the first thing i tried to go with this theme, but like i said earlier "i cant scroll down when moving icons to place them in the correct place, and when im not moving them, it is an infinite scroll down. =S"
Could u post a video?? Did u have the same issue as above??
01-01-2011, 07:02 AM #17
any color other than teal?
01-01-2011, 07:30 AM #18
Need to finish the main theme first before any colour mods are made.
People keep asking for it, so i guess i'll try and release some in the next few days.
i've updated the first post to show what colours are coming.
01-01-2011, 10:24 AM #19
great theme, couple of questions
I'm assuming I CAN't simply move the facebook icon to the first page and the icon would be the bigger version? correct?
could you make a ESPN scorecenter icon please?
Thanks in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to autofcontrol For This Useful Post:
01-01-2011, 10:30 AM #20