Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44 84929394
Results 1,861 to 1,867 of 1867

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard xQuisite (Now in Cydia)

Hey guys. Im having trouble with xQuisite. This started happening recently like yesterday or the day before. What happens is my icon pictures disappear but their names are still there(dock icons stay ). I tried going to setting-general-reset-reset all settings and when it booted up again i had the icons back. then when i apply xQuisite and all its addons in winterboard everything was fine. But if i respring it one more time after that, whether i changed anything (like installing apps) or not the icons disappear, btw i did this process 3 times and also restored my ipod and reinstalled xQuisite but it still didnt work. Can any one help?

Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    Ok so I get the same response as I do when I try to contact the author via email. (themeit only contact means).
    I would like to know if I can:
    In increase the font size of the Loc., Weather, Conditions?
    Also if possible I noticed on the op screenshots that the weather is larger and to the mid section top.
    How would I be able to do that?

Thanks
    yes you can... to do so you must go into the themes folder then xQuisite(Ani)Weather.theme then Wallpaper.html and open it as a text file scroll down to temp and there will be a font size somewhere below that bump it a point or two and do the same for desc (description) which is fair cloudy etc. and city.. which is obviously the city you have entered

also has anyone figured out how to rid that damn blue question mark when it is fair out????

any update on this theme?

Any chance this theme will be updated to be iOS 5 ready? Make another package called xQuisite(HD)iOS5??

Quote Originally Posted by CrAcKzZZ View Post
    Any chance this theme will be updated to be iOS 5 ready? Make another package called xQuisite(HD)iOS5??
    yeahhh the weather widget specifically lol

xQuisite now supports iOS 5? Free, did you make any changes or just compatibility?

Initially i 'd like to congratulate you for the awesome theme.
    Secondly i 'd like to ask if it's possible to change the image with the bike at lockscreen and if yes, how ?

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44 84929394