+ Reply
Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 43 8391929394 LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 1867

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard xQuisite (Now in Cydia)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by FreeApple NO the theme is NOT 4.3 compatible ATM! there are only a few Minor flaws with graphics between the two some might never even notice but
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Sniper488's Avatar
    Thanks

Originally Posted by FreeApple
    NO the theme is NOT 4.3 compatible ATM! there are only a few Minor flaws with graphics between the two some might never even notice but those things will be updated ASAP until then I will post a few known fixes such as the lockscreen slider on the first page for those who are on 4.3!

Thanks for asking and those waiting it will be updated ASAP!

Wow, thanks for posting this ASAP, NOT!!!
    Again, nice theme, no support, BEWARE!!!

Thanks
    Does anyone know or perhaps can tell me (hopefully the creator) if there is a Non-animated, Non-iNav, weather widget for the SD version?

It's not on Cydia, (only has the HD Non-animated widget) and thought maybe there was somewhere on here or in an update that I don't have although I do have the latest version of this theme on Cydia.

Tried to use the HD Non-animated widget on my 3gs and with some tweaking it seemed to work ok, but not great. So that's why I'm asking if there is an SD version somewhere.

Thx, I appreciate any responses. David

Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    Originally Posted by FreeApple
    NO the theme is NOT 4.3 compatible ATM! there are only a few Minor flaws with graphics between the two some might never even notice but those things will be updated ASAP until then I will post a few known fixes such as the lockscreen slider on the first page for those who are on 4.3!

Thanks for asking and those waiting it will be updated ASAP!

Wow, thanks for posting this ASAP, NOT!!!
    Again, nice theme, no support, BEWARE!!!
    Obviously I support my work if I am in here warning users it is not compatible yet! I have been absent for only about 2 weeks due to some other priority issues! So please do not ridicule me and my work ethics!

I am working on a huge update with some other things as well! and will be in and out the next few weeks helping some that need it which has become obvious to me that some do still after several months of this being out. I will also update the front page with some help and facts about the theme! Thank you for the support and expect more with xQuisite soon

Green Apple
    Thanks

When I apply the weather widget, there is a blue box with a question mark on the lockscreen and the homescreen has a white border around it. How do I fix it?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,052 Times in 1,693 Posts

Any psds for icons etc?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

All,

i think you are seeing the blue question mark if the animations folder is not there..

i see it when it is fair out, and my investigation shows me that i have no fair folder
    in /var/stash/themes.*/xQuisite(Ani)Weather/animations

if someone has the folder or knows how to correct this it would be awesome..
    (i thought about creating a folder and putting files in their, but was not sure)..

a question i have is i have downloaded a font via bytafont and i want to use it for the city..

looking at the wallpaper.html it points to font-family: sans-serif

bytafont puts the icons in:
    /var/mobile/Library/MyFonts/

will it know to look their for the fonts?

anyone give me some tips?

Thank You
    Mylyf

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goneglocking View Post
    Modmyi Icon must have themed icon
    Just made Facebook icon
    added Stocks icon
    hey!

How do you add these to this theme?

Its one of the only things i see wrong with it!

No facebook icon and some other icons should be in this!

I added the icon but its Huge on my phone!!

Thanks in advance if you can help!

Also, can anyone tell me how to have just the blue battery for my lockscreen? I only get it when i charge my phone.. and i really like it!
    Last edited by stilltippin; 05-29-2011 at 03:55 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

could someone make this icon for me...

WifiPass
    Winterboard xQuisite (Now in Cydia)-icon-2x.png

Thanks in advance

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just purchased this awesome theme and I really love it. It's the best theme I saw until now?

Anyone else experiencing lag with the animated weather? The animation is very smooth but the iPhone itself became pretty slow in opening folders, pop up multitasking bar, wiggle icons ...

iPhone 4 btw
    Last edited by ThePrettySpringboard; 06-07-2011 at 01:17 AM. Reason: forgotten

Green Apple
    Thanks

is it compatible for ios 4.3.3??

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by assasin34 View Post
    is it compatible for ios 4.3.3??
    It's mostly compatible with iOS 4.3.2 which is what I'm running. Just a few tweaks are needed. I downloaded iOS4.1 transparent slider background from Cydia to fix the slider bar. Also deleted the folder linen files from cache to see folder backgrounds. Some Cydia iconsmust be changed manually. Everything else works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrettySpringboard View Post
    I just purchased this awesome theme and I really love it. It's the best theme I saw until now?

Anyone else experiencing lag with the animated weather? The animation is very smooth but the iPhone itself became pretty slow in opening folders, pop up multitasking bar, wiggle icons ...

iPhone 4 btw
    I'm noticing a little lag with animated weather on 4.3.2 also. I don't remember if it lagged as much when I was on 4.1, but I've been running a different theme for the first few months after upgrading to 4.3.2. Maybe I was just used to it then, or perhaps I've installed something else that's slowing me down. I tried "Optimize Themes 1.0" in winterboard. It took about 25 minutes to finish, but I don't notice a bit of difference in speed. If I uncheck animated weather in winterboard it runs very smooth. With or without animated weather, it's still my favorite theme.
    Last edited by adamfsu; 06-27-2011 at 08:03 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can anyone pleaz tell me how to add the Theme It app(xQuiste icon) to my ipod touch 4G 4.3.3 through SSH it would be very helpful thxs

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i have my iphone looking like this as of now. http://i51.tinypic.com/33ccdi9.png http://i52.tinypic.com/fx49xy.png but i have no xQuisite app. i have an iphone 3gs. and i want to be able to git rid of the lock screen and put this on one http://i53.tinypic.com/2z9jlgl.jpg and i need a xQuisite weather addon that will let me set the zip code.

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello,
    I purchased this theme from themeit.
    I setup everything that I wanted but I can't seem to figure out how to get the location, temp., and condition.
    I really don't want to have the picture scrolling at this time, but would like the forecast/ location.
    I have. Added my location and other input info but no matter what I try to do I can't get the location info to show up on the home screen.
    I believe the second group of picture up top is what I'm looking for.

Can anyone advice as to what I need to do to get this?

I've tried to install xquisite userFriendly Weather but I keep getting in red:
    HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden

Since I paid for this theme shouldn't I be able to download this?
    Or do I need this to get the location/temp on my home screen or is this not my problem?

Oh I have read most of this thread and cant make out where my issues are as wll I've tried to emailed the author but after 3 attempts I've given up.

Thanks
    Last edited by n0m0n; 07-19-2011 at 07:12 AM.
    --
    JW

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

Thanks

I have moved the ani weather up and now I se loading uptop.
    I entered my town zip code in: locationhere.js.

In xQuisiteWeather | configureMe.js I entered my WOEID code according to yahoo
    I did notice that it said to see the ReadMe.txt but there was no ReadMe.txt found in any of the folders.

The saga continues...
    --
    JW

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    I have moved the ani weather up and now I se loading uptop.
    I entered my town zip code in: locationhere.js.

In xQuisiteWeather | configureMe.js I entered my WOEID code according to yahoo
    I did notice that it said to see the ReadMe.txt but there was no ReadMe.txt found in any of the folders.

The saga continues...
    Ok ll I deleted the theme. Rebooted and re-installed.
    Went back in and configured again.
    NOW the location temp condition is appearing top middle.
    The font is so small that I am thinking about going to have my eyes checked.
    Is there a way to enlarge the font size, and where would I find it?

Thanks
    --
    JW

Thanks

Ok so I get the same response as I do when I try to contact the author via email. (themeit only contact means).
    I would like to know if I can:
    In increase the font size of the Loc., Weather, Conditions?
    Also if possible I noticed on the op screenshots that the weather is larger and to the mid section top.
    How would I be able to do that?

Thanks
    --
    JW

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dj1250 View Post
    i want to be able to git rid of the lock screen and put this on one http://i53.tinypic.com/2z9jlgl.jpg and i need a xQuisite weather addon that will let me set the zip code.
    You can use lockscreen hide clock in cydia. Hope it helps !!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1968 View Post
    @zwtargac - maybe i can help a little mate:

you go into the folder ´xQuisite(AniLS).theme´ and there in the folder ´Lock´ - there you found the file ´LockBackground.png´
    Replace that with the picture you want...
    don´t forget to rename the new picture also as ´LockBackground´
    hope this helped you out!
    Okay I tried this but it didn't work. I'm sure AI messed something up. lol I've managed to get all my themes working in the past but this lock screen is kicking my butt. Can some one give me a better step by step on how to change the lockscreen picture. I have a 3gs on 4.3.3 if that makes a difference to anayone, Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Forget t I figured it out