Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 42 829091929394 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 1867

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard xQuisite (Now in Cydia)

I was just wondering if you were going to make this 4.3.1 compatible.

hi there,can i know how to change the photoflow pics..thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone boris1978's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello guys, a question, how do I change the notifier and icons ifile +? I tried to rename icon icon @ 2x and it does not work, you can give me a hand? Thanks a lot

I'm post this again how do I change the xquisite user weather background pic. To one of my choice

My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boris1978 View Post
    Hello guys, a question, how do I change the notifier and icons ifile +? I tried to rename icon icon @ 2x and it does not work, you can give me a hand? Thanks a lot
    Check the folder and icon name here CFBundleIdentifer Database, icons are not always named icon@2x. Do a search for the app and then look across for the column that applies to your iDevice.

this is for any one that is having problems with the lockscreen slider here is the fix just download the package extract it get the folder and ssh the folder in to var /stash /themes take the package move it to the top of the theme and it should be good

http://www.mediafire.com/?na5johe34wbmq

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ireview58 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (04-14-2011)

FreeApple,

Please verify whether or not your theme is compatible with 4.3.1.

I do not want to upgrade if it isn't. Thanks in advance!

NO the theme is NOT 4.3 compatible ATM! there are only a few Minor flaws with graphics between the two some might never even notice but those things will be updated ASAP until then I will post a few known fixes such as the lockscreen slider on the first page for those who are on 4.3!

Thanks for asking and those waiting it will be updated ASAP!

What about 10 pic PhotoFlow?

I had it just about done even with one of the slides what you weather in the frame flowing through and you can change the weather from a icon on you SB by your zip ...then crash!!!! I lost lots of stuff including ALL the codes I was writing ....I have been discouraged but will eventually start from scratch and create one but I am going to make it so you can change the background by camera roll so it will be compatible with any theme and will be a separate package in cydia!

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    NO the theme is NOT 4.3 compatible ATM! there are only a few Minor flaws with graphics between the two some might never even notice but those things will be updated ASAP until then I will post a few known fixes such as the lockscreen slider on the first page for those who are on 4.3!

Thanks for asking and those waiting it will be updated ASAP!
    Thanks for the quick reply and please DO keep this theme updated as it is THE theme for me.

I hope that you will be able to squeeze in the time and work out the kinks before Apple decides to release the next version.

anyway to add a dock to this theme??

My Ani weather has a question mark jn the middle of the lockscreen and wallaper which is also black. How Dino fix this?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I love this theme. i just wanted to ask something, I see in your lock screens you have the "i" symbol. I dont and for some reason I have the slide to unlock bar and cant seem to get it off to have the one you show in your LS images. I have been trying to hide it so I could show the blue bar thats animated but I cant seem to do it. can i please get your help.

EDIT: I realised thats because I am on 4.3 for the lockscreen.

is there another way to change the setting for the weather till then?
    Last edited by ThedieseL32; 04-23-2011 at 07:30 AM.

Hi all
    I think ive found the answer? Ie xquiste isnt compatible yet with 4.3.2
    But just thought Id check - Ive just jailbroken the touch 4.3.2 4th Gen
    All good but getting crashes in winterboard when adding some of the xquisite add ons
    Also some errors comming up when installing some add ons for xquiste
    Ive removed everything now until the app is supported in 4.3.2
    Just thought Id run it by you all just to make sure this is the case

Good luck getting this updated to work.
    Not much support for this theme from author.

Erm people I really need some help here. How do i make the weather widget stay when i don't have my wifi on. Thank you in advance.

It's " exquisite " for sure lol.

It's still so Betty.

This theme needs to be updated for 4.3, best theme ever! Light blue colour mod would also be nice

Thanks
    Great theme, just purchased it today. Having some issues with the widgets which seems to be an ongoing issue. I'll try and figure it out, can't be that complicated. I hope!

Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 42 829091929394 LastLast