Page 61 of 94 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1867

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Winterboard xQuisite (Now in Cydia)

  1. #1201
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    OK OK you pulled my arm...lol JK

    I have to show this off ..I have anxiety issues! LOL This is a special MOD "ADDON" wich will and can be used in several ways such as plug and play and NAV options. This will also have its own SPECIAL weather widget and you can have this on or off ...

    BUT - The NEWS of the day which you will all see in a upcoming video is within this NAV theme you will also have the option to turn on SpringBoard Animations and give the front page of your device a "CoverFlow" like effect with YOUR pictures =)

    xQuisite - SBCoverFlow Coming SOON


    My apologies to the ladies its just a random pic that I found online quick please do not be offended

    NAV With Weather Widget



    Plug and play without Widget

    stunning!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    RippedThemer (01-14-2011)

  3. #1202
    ^^^^^ Thanks man I will show the video of the CoverFlow hopefully this weekend!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (01-14-2011)

  5. #1203
    i hope you make a yellow color mod! haha i would but idk how..

  6. #1204
    Quote Originally Posted by BDaniels08 View Post
    i hope you make a yellow color mod! haha i would but idk how..
    and orange too lol

  7. #1205
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmataska View Post
    your goin to need to enter your WOEID in the configureme.js and the zip in the locationhere.js these are both in the xquisite(aniweather) theme btw
    What do you put as a zip code if you live outside the USA, Because the WOEID still doesnt let it work

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmataska View Post
    your goin to need to enter your WOEID in the configureme.js and the zip in the locationhere.js these are both in the xquisite(aniweather) theme btw
    What do you put as a zip code if you live outside the USA, Because the WOEID still doesnt let it work
    Last edited by TheStewart1995; 01-14-2011 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #1206
    iPhone? More like MyPhone sam3173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 43 Times in 35 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    OK OK you pulled my arm...lol JK

    I have to show this off ..I have anxiety issues! LOL This is a special MOD "ADDON" wich will and can be used in several ways such as plug and play and NAV options. This will also have its own SPECIAL weather widget and you can have this on or off ...

    BUT - The NEWS of the day which you will all see in a upcoming video is within this NAV theme you will also have the option to turn on SpringBoard Animations and give the front page of your device a "CoverFlow" like effect with YOUR pictures =)

    xQuisite - SBCoverFlow Coming SOON


    My apologies to the ladies its just a random pic that I found online quick please do not be offended

    NAV With Weather Widget



    Plug and play without Widget

    Will those who purchased this theme via Cydia get the Coverflow add-on? Just installed this theme and love. Your best work yet!
    Last edited by sam3173; 01-14-2011 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sam3173 For This Useful Post:

    FreeApple (01-14-2011), lao3hero (01-14-2011)

  10. #1207
    In fear of sounding like a noob, but how do I install this theme? I have bought it, and I got now on Winterboard this:

    xQuisiteSounds
    xQuisiteDockFlow
    xQuisite(alt.Mediaplayer)
    xQuisite(HD)
    xQuisite(AniLS)
    xQuisite(2ndAniLS)

    I'd like to have my iphone look exactly like on the screenshots. Please help me : )

  11. #1208
    My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hawthorne,CA
    Posts
    814
    Thanks
    1,785
    Thanked 476 Times in 283 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by FindThatCamper View Post
    In fear of sounding like a noob, but how do I install this theme? I have bought it, and I got now on Winterboard this:

    xQuisiteSounds
    xQuisiteDockFlow
    xQuisite(alt.Mediaplayer)
    xQuisite(HD)
    xQuisite(AniLS)
    xQuisite(2ndAniLS)

    I'd like to have my iphone look exactly like on the screenshots. Please help me : )
    Go to Winterboard and activate xQuisiteHD either one XQuiste LS and xQuisite Sounds...Make sure the HD theme is under them.Dockflow is optional as the media player

  12. #1209
    can someone help me theme or make these icons for me....file,font swap,torrentula...I'll appreciate it

  13. #1210
    Ok, but How do I get the weather widget as well?

  14. #1211
    My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hawthorne,CA
    Posts
    814
    Thanks
    1,785
    Thanked 476 Times in 283 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by FindThatCamper View Post
    Ok, but How do I get the weather widget as well?
    If you paid for this theme you get all 3 weather widgets...sounds to me buddy that you have a pirated version unless Free removed them from the update.Which i doubt...

  15. #1212
    Just purchased the theme on Cydia and I absolutely love it! I just got a couple questions so far.

    What folder do I SSH the Vector Icons to? I'm on iPhone 4 running iOS 4.1.

    Also, have the buttons on the bottom of the safari bar been themed? The ones for page indicator, bookmarks, safari download plugin, etc. show up as the default white.

  16. #1213
    I purchased from cydia a few days ago. I am having problems downloading the (SD) version from there. I keep getting size mismatch errors and yes I have tried the whole mobileterminal fix and still problems.

    FreeApple: I have PMed you but no response. Can you send me a link to download this directly?
    Last edited by whoadizzle; 01-14-2011 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. #1214
    iPhone? More like MyPhone smuj29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Francee
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    For the MISMATCH problem just wait this usualy indicates some repo maintenace i will be fixed shortly just try now and again and you'll get there.....


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  18. #1215
    Hi guys

    I can't get these icons to work. Do I need to create a folder for each of these icon? iphone4 v4.1

    Thanks.


  19. #1216
    It does this with me too when downloading the SD version then try download the animated weather it wants to download the HD version always! And can't download color mods with SD version because it wants to keep downloading HD version! It keeps saying hash mis match
    Last edited by RKO1195; 01-14-2011 at 08:29 PM.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    FreeApple (01-14-2011)

  21. #1217
    Quote Originally Posted by cukhiem View Post
    Hi guys

    I can't get these icons to work. LDo I need to create a folder for each of these icon? iphone4 v4.1

    Thanks.

    No, the Icons are missing Freeapple will make more Icons but don't Know When :/

  22. #1218
    It's working now It's kind of weird though. After a few reboot, the icons show correctly.

    Thanks
    Last edited by cukhiem; 01-14-2011 at 10:51 PM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to cukhiem For This Useful Post:

    FreeApple (01-14-2011)

  24. #1219
    Sorry if this has already been covered, but is there a way in xQuisite HD to change the font color on certain screens and the status bar? I'm having a hard time reading text on some pages. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to cwproctor For This Useful Post:

    quicksilver888 (01-14-2011)

  26. #1220
    I can't get ifile to theme I have changed the I in the files an all what am I doing wrng

Page 61 of 94 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •