Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1867

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard xQuisite (Now in Cydia)

Iam not understanding this type in code after respring thing! You should not have too. I am running a german town right now "Adelshofen" and when I respring it stays on...it must have to do somthing with your internet connection...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Love the 1.5 update, but after the update my bitesms icon got really messed up. Anyone else having this problem?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0003.png  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rwmeade For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (01-09-2011)

^^^ Its not messed up its a new icon I made =( Dont like it? I can upload the other if you want?

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Iam not understanding this type in code after respring thing! You should not have too. I am running a german town right now "Adelshofen" and when I respring it stays on...it must have to do somthing with your internet connection...
    mate if you do a respring its load the theme new and the variable is empty.
    :/

plz need icons for crackandshare,udidfaker,sborganizer,firewall ip and iRealsms

plz
    Last edited by R3plic4tor; 01-09-2011 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

^^^ Its not messed up its a new icon I made =( Dont like it? I can upload the other if you want?
    oh great....now i feel bad, but i really liked the first one.....if you aren't to busy? Thank you

its no problem i thought I was being cool by adding the bubble with the bite out of it...lol...guess not! lol

this icon is courtesy of itmerorbertg =)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

Itsmerobertg (01-09-2011), Jmataska (01-09-2011), lao3hero (01-09-2011)

its no problem i thought I was being cool by adding the bubble with the bite out of it...lol...guess not! lol

freeappl3

can you make these icons?

crackandshare,udidfaker,sborganizer,firewall ip and iRealsms

thx

^^yes when I get some time Ill see what I can do =)

Hey free, first of
    All, great work on this theme man, it's awesome. I am new to this theme moding thing and I've never posted anything in my life. I am from the Bahamas and Im using the sd version. I can't get the weather to work. I ssh'd a Florida Zip code inthere n it still won't work.(31101) it's says information for relff or something. Can you help me please thanks you. Oh yea, and m iPod app icon is normal, it's not themed. Thanks man

^^^ Sorry man I do not wan to jump to conclusions but the SD version is not yet in Cydia. When that version comes out and you purchase this then I will give all the support you need! right now it seems to me you have a cracked version that got leaked early so please just purchase when its released and we will sort things out!

Ok...I didn't kno. ThAnk you

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkheinz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    Hi@all......please how can i change the Clock to 24 hours visible...and how can i remove the Sentence...Good Morning and Good evening???

Also i have Problems to installed the Ani-Weather.....

Thx Mikka
    Please any Idea??????

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey FreeApple, i canīt see the 1.50 version on cydia. Do you have any ideas why?

Yea, I thought the new icon was messed up. lol I put this one in the "Floders" section and it doesn't seem to update when I respring. Is there something I am forgetting to do?

iPhone? More like MyPhone envious86's Avatar
    Thanks

hey guys this was probably asked in the previous 68 pages but I was wondering if you can switch the widgets between animated and not animated. example is I love the weather widget in the animated and im not a huge fan of the Good morning and so on. so can i have the animated widget without the animation on my non animated homepage??? Ok i hope you understand that because i confused even myself

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by envious86 View Post
    hey guys this was probably asked in the previous 68 pages but I was wondering if you can switch the widgets between animated and not animated. example is I love the weather widget in the animated and im not a huge fan of the Good morning and so on. so can i have the animated widget without the animation on my non animated homepage??? Ok i hope you understand that because i confused even myself
    or a simpler way can you just stop the animation on the animated weather? the reason is i like the look of the animated weather but i dont want the animation to drain the battery

^^^^I am making this for you right now I will post a link when done =)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

envious86 (01-09-2011)

Thanks

^^^^I am making this for you right now I will post a link when done =)
    thanks dude!

iPhone? More like MyPhone claireth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jmataska View Post
    the folder should be named PKGBackup.app and inside should look like the screenshot. thts a capital i, not lowercase on the Icon.png
    well..looked to it through ifile..it is exactly as you said..but nothing..rebooted..respring and once again..but it refuses to change..well i dont know what else to do
    Ignorance is Bliss

Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast