+ Reply
Page 49 of 94 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard xQuisite (Now in Cydia)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Dalvar3 Free, Right now I can only see red and purple mods, can you let me know how to set the user friendly? This code SCXX0009 you
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Free, Right now I can only see red and purple mods, can you let me know how to set the user friendly? This code SCXX0009 you gave me is still ok san jose, costa rica? Thanks

I know they all got accepted at the same time I am not sure why the update has not yet shown. And yes that code should work for the user friendly! =)

Quote Originally Posted by R3plic4tor View Post
    Tip for user who have lockinfo yu Must disable it And then the Keyboard Works . But the weather don't work i have White border i come from germany -> Roth in Bayern. PLZ can some1 help me

Thanks for letting me know that lockinfo interfears I will have to test this myself!

and your code would be example :gmxx3459

hope this helps
    Last edited by FreeApple; 01-08-2011 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

Jmataska (01-08-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    I know they all got accepted at the same time I am not sure why the update has not yet shown. And yes that code should work for the user friendly! =)
    Where should I enter that code? I'm lost, I have an icon in my SB for xquisite but it does nothing.

Thanks

Make shure you have everything off in winterboard the like photo provided!

Then respring hit the info button on the lockscreen

type in your code!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winterboard xQuisite (Now in Cydia)-img_0104-copy.png   Winterboard xQuisite (Now in Cydia)-img_0106-copy.png   Winterboard xQuisite (Now in Cydia)-img_0105.png  

Thanks

Make shure you have everything off in winterboard the like photo provided!

Then respring hit the info button on the lockscreen

type in your code!!!!
    After disabling lockinfo it worked but with other code CSXX0013 which is close to my town, not sure why the one you gave me did not work, anyhow thanks.

The problem is that I need lockinfo on my LS, can you make it compatible with it?

In the other side how to change it to Celsius.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi everyone!
    I have a bit a complain: I bought this theme because it looks really nice, but since I have a iPhone 3GS it is actually useless. So why did I buy it?

Although here in this forum (where I came to only now) it is written "HD", that is *NOWHERE* stated in Cydia store. I consider this a real real cheating. How should I know before purchase that this is only for HD devices???

I checked the details page, the normal description, nowhere a word about HD.

Please consider adding something like HD to the name in cydia!

Anyway, I will report to saurik and ask my money back, as this is not something I expect to happen.

Thanks a lot and all the best

Norbert

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by norbusan View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I have a bit a complain: I bought this theme because it looks really nice, but since I have a iPhone 3GS it is actually useless. So why did I buy it?

Although here in this forum (where I came to only now) it is written "HD", that is *NOWHERE* stated in Cydia store. I consider this a real real cheating. How should I know before purchase that this is only for HD devices???

Anyway, I will report to saurik and ask my money back, as this is not something I expect to happen.

Norbert
    I dunno about you, but mine says HD on it. I also have a 3GS and it took about 10 minutes of my time to covert the images to work and had to get a bit of help from the guys on this form. Most guys here can give you as much help as you need to convert it to a 3GS format. Everyone is very helpful if you ask. Free has been very accommodating in help everyone on every platform get this Theme up and running since its release last week. There will be a FULL SD version released soon on Cydia which Free has mentioned in the 3GS forum.

Now if you would like to convert this theme to work on your 3GS and know how to SSH this little program I found online will do just that.

http://paadey.pa.funpic.de/ImageResize.exe

Or ask Free if he can send you the SD version and SSH that over to your 3GS. I am sure he would be more than happy to help you with that.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teckno For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (01-08-2011), Jmataska (01-08-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by norbusan View Post
    Hi everyone!

Norbert

Before you jump to conclusions how about you ASK! Anybody who purchases this theme meaning HD gets the SD version for FREE! =)

I do not feel its necessary to put HD when the other version says SD and if you do your research before you buy something you would have known this!

I do not like your accusations at all! I never cheat anybody so for you too come in and say something like this offends me greatly!

I have had nothing but good positive feedback in this forum there is a SD forum if which you would have known that the SD version is separate and free if you purchased the HD version!

So please do no blame your lack of knowledge on a product you buy on me!!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

iMaC 74 (01-09-2011), Jmataska (01-08-2011), lao3hero (01-09-2011)

Thanks

norbusan gonna die....
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1066377445.png

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sknet For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (01-08-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,117 Times in 2,706 Posts

Free, don't sweat the small stuff. Those of us who actually follow threads and read information know the difference. Carry on brother!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver888 View Post
    I was wondering if there's any way of disabling certain parts of a theme like this. I'm comfortable with ifile and SSH ... just curious if it could make things unstable.

One of the main things I would hope to tweak is the ability to see lyrics in the iPod app ... or disable the skinning all together.
    Sorry to post this again, but any thoughts.

Amazing job on the theme. definitely my favourite by far.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to quicksilver888 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (01-08-2011)

Thanks

What excatally do you want to do? take the overlay in the mediaplayer? Ide be glad to help Iam just not 100% positive as to what you want to do. I never even knew their was lyrics in the ipod app! HAHA

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

lol, in case you want to check it out, in the properties for songs, you can include lyrics (or some typed out information). Then if you tap on the album art while a song is playing, the words show up over the art. I've always liked it.

If the easiest way is to disable that one part of the theme, I would be happy with that. If you can think of a more integrated solution, that would be nice too

Thanks!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to quicksilver888 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (01-08-2011)

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks FreeApple for the real nice theme!!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to A Retired Mod For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (01-08-2011)

Thanks

What excatally do you want to do? take the overlay in the mediaplayer? Ide be glad to help Iam just not 100% positive as to what you want to do. I never even knew their was lyrics in the ipod app! HAHA
    ha yea you can either go thru itunes and manually copy/paste the lyrics of a song into their "get info" tab when u rite click on a song. There are programs too that do it m=by themselves but they cost. never really cared cause i just end up memorizing the song after ten run thrus haha

WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jmataska For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (01-08-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,117 Times in 2,706 Posts

Jma, that could actually be a pretty cool mod!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Thanks

"Greened" out Second Animated Lockscreen? okay!! nice Free, really nice job on this one!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winterboard xQuisite (Now in Cydia)-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jmataska For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (01-08-2011)

Thanks

After disabling lockinfo it worked but with other code CSXX0013 which is close to my town, not sure why the one you gave me did not work, anyhow thanks.

The problem is that I need lockinfo on my LS, can you make it compatible with it?

In the other side how to change it to Celsius.
    Hi Free, I know your busy like crazy right now, but please do not overlook this post, right now I cannot use any ani weather widget because of the reasons you already know

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver888 View Post
    lol, in case you want to check it out, in the properties for songs, you can include lyrics (or some typed out information). Then if you tap on the album art while a song is playing, the words show up over the art. I've always liked it.

If the easiest way is to disable that one part of the theme, I would be happy with that. If you can think of a more integrated solution, that would be nice too

Thanks!

Ah ok I see what your saying! Here I just made this for you! I think this will work just place this in winterboard and make sure its above the main theme =)

I actually like it alot! its a nice alternative and switch up from the overlay! I might just add this to the package ! =)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winterboard xQuisite (Now in Cydia)-img_0107.png   Winterboard xQuisite (Now in Cydia)-img_0108.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

Jmataska (01-08-2011), lao3hero (01-09-2011), quicksilver888 (01-09-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jmataska View Post
    "Greened" out Second Animated Lockscreen? okay!! nice Free, really nice job on this one!!
    /GASP! I want that Lock Screen! Gimmie!

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teckno For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi Free, I know your busy like crazy right now, but please do not overlook this post, right now I cannot use any ani weather widget because of the reasons you already know
    This works with lock info but just disable on the Lockscreen and have lock enabled on the homepage! Not much I can do about lockinfo on the lockscreen because it takes of any ability to tap the screen!

Quote Originally Posted by Teckno View Post
    /GASP! I want that Lock Screen! Gimmie!
    Did you get the update? thats in there...well not green like his but thats a new LS for the theme =)

Nice work bro looks good!!!
    Last edited by FreeApple; 01-08-2011 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

33. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

Jmataska (01-08-2011)