+ Reply
Page 44 of 94 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 54 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1867

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Winterboard xQuisite (Now in Cydia)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hey, thanks for the reply. I have already entered my zip code....what is and where would I find my WOEID code? Thanks
...
  1. #861
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    East London. UK
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Hey, thanks for the reply. I have already entered my zip code....what is and where would I find my WOEID code?

    Thanks

  2. #862
    Master Theme Creator FreeApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lake George, NY
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks
    1,328
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 414 Posts

    weather.yahoo.com type in your zip then pull your numbers from the URL the last digits thats your WOEID code

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

    Jmataska (01-07-2011), stroodle (01-07-2011)

  4. #863
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Hi FreeApple, great theme! My question is, how can i change the temparture from farenheit to celsius in the user frendly animated weather?

  5. #864
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    East London. UK
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Lovely, all sorted and up and running! Amazing theme cheers.

    Danny

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to stroodle For This Useful Post:

    FreeApple (01-07-2011)

  7. #865
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,384
    Thanks
    532
    Thanked 937 Times in 411 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmataska View Post
    Make sure that you entered your zip into the locationhere.js and your WOEID in the configureme.js
    What if I don't have a zip since from out US? What should I have in locationhere.js?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

    Jmataska (01-07-2011)

  9. #866
    iPhoneaholic Jmataska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lubbock, Texas, United States
    Posts
    407
    Thanks
    739
    Thanked 225 Times in 151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    What if I don't have a zip since from out US? What should I have in locationhere.js?
    OOOOOO, good question mate, maybe Free wil know, I have no clue whatsoever lol sorry bud

    WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...

  10. #867
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,384
    Thanks
    532
    Thanked 937 Times in 411 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmataska View Post
    OOOOOO, good question mate, maybe Free wil know, I have no clue whatsoever lol sorry bud
    No problem, hopefully Free will know. It's around 8pm here and I have a solid sunshine in my SB, lol!!!

  11. #868
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rorencia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 166 Times in 111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by juanmartv View Post
    Hi FreeApple, great theme! My question is, how can i change the temparture from farenheit to celsius in the user frendly animated weather?
    .to change the temp to celsius...inside function js (2x)...locate this
    url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p="; and change it to
    url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=";
    the two function.js files are located inside..
    xQuisiteUserWeather\xQuisite(UserAniWeather)\Libra ry\Widgets\xQuisite
    and xQuisiteUserWeather\xQuisite(UserAniWeather)\Libra ry\Widgets\Animations

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    What if I don't have a zip since from out US? What should I have in locationhere.js?
    i found this to get your WOEID code...this might work..
    WOEID Info
    Last edited by rorencia; 01-07-2011 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rorencia For This Useful Post:

    FreeApple (01-07-2011), kruzzit (01-08-2011)

  13. #869
    Master Theme Creator FreeApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lake George, NY
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks
    1,328
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 414 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    No problem, hopefully Free will know. It's around 8pm here and I have a solid sunshine in my SB, lol!!!
    Yeah man Iam trying to find a quick fix for this but I havnent solved yet! I know for the UK and Australia but yet have had your country come up! I will keep hunting!

    Ok I know my User Friendly Weather widget works so if you want that and need help setting up just let me know type in SCXX0009 for san jose Costa rica! =)
    Last edited by FreeApple; 01-07-2011 at 07:57 PM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

    rorencia (01-07-2011)

  15. #870
    iPhoneaholic redaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    305
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 120 Times in 100 Posts

    There is still a problem here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winterboard xQuisite (Now in Cydia)-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  16. #871
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Teckno - I already did that for you all! the zip file I uploaded were alredy resized and renamed. All you had to do is drag and drop into that folder with the HD images still in there! =)
    Finally got home from work to try this. I deleted the whole folder and dropped yours in and I'm still having issues. Whenever I am using my phone and get a call the "Answer" and "Decline" buttons show up, but if the phones on Standby or the Lock-screen when I get the call they don't. Grr!

    Also, I updated the Animated Weather app through Cydia and now lost the Sun and Moon animations. Unless the App is just that awesome because its been cloudy since I updated the sun and moon don't show up because I can't see them. LOL

  17. #872
    Master Theme Creator FreeApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lake George, NY
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks
    1,328
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 414 Posts

    Yeah with the download from Cydia its being fixed tonight and will be good for sure! to fix this for now open via SSH go into that userwidget then Library then you will see a function.js

    inside of that youll see this

    src='file:///Library/Themes/xQuisite(UserAniWeather).theme/[email protected]' height = '480' width='320'/>";

    the part in red is missing add that and youll be good! this will be in tomorrows update to fix that lil issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Teckno View Post
    Finally got home from work to try this. I deleted the whole folder and dropped yours in and I'm still having issues. Whenever I am using my phone and get a call the "Answer" and "Decline" buttons show up, but if the phones on Standby or the Lock-screen when I get the call they don't. Grr!

    Also, I updated the Animated Weather app through Cydia and now lost the Sun and Moon animations. Unless the App is just that awesome because its been cloudy since I updated the sun and moon don't show up because I can't see them. LOL

    Yeah the sun and moon wont show while its cloudy =). I dont know why that Telephony fix wont work for you as it has for others...are you on 4.2.1?
    Last edited by FreeApple; 01-07-2011 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

    Jmataska (01-07-2011), Screwthang (01-14-2011)

  19. #873
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Yeah with the download from Cydia its being fixed tonight and will be good for sure! to fix this for now open via SSH go into that userwidget then Library then you will see a function.js

    inside of that youll see this

    src='file:///Library/Themes/xQuisite(UserAniWeather).theme/[email protected]' height = '480' width='320'/>";

    the part in red is missing add that and youll be good! this will be in tomorrows update to fix that lil issue




    Yeah the sun and moon wont show while its cloudy =). I dont know why that Telephony fix wont work for you as it has for others...are you on 4.2.1?

    If it's gonna be fixed in an update I can just wait. I am on firmware 4.1

  20. #874
    Master Theme Creator FreeApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lake George, NY
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks
    1,328
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 414 Posts

    ^^^Yes sir! =) Tonight I am submitting xQuisite(UserAniWeather)1.5 and xQuisite(HD) 1.5 to Cydia as well as Red Color mod and the purple was submitted today along with the SD Version!

    For all those wondering what might we expect in the update! Well this is what I have accomplished within the past few days..

    BiteSMS app is now skinned =)
    fixed minor issues with SMS
    More Cydia Icons =)
    Dock Flow added to main package &
    New Animated Lockscreen is coming as well.....hmmm =)

    I have also am finishing up the Key Board for iAcces The Key Board will be submitted to Cydia by itself for Free if you have bought the main theme.

    For as my donors! Iam a night owl and its about 10:30 on Fri so your update is coming but it might not be for a few hours! I am working hard to get everything ready for you guys and make this one a good one and take care of a lot of things we have been discussing and tried to take care of some request! =)

  21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

    Jmataska (01-07-2011), metaserph (01-07-2011), rorencia (01-08-2011), Teckno (01-07-2011), w00dS (01-08-2011)

  22. #875
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    ^^^Yes sir! =) Tonight I am submitting xQuisite(UserAniWeather)1.5 and xQuisite(HD) 1.5 to Cydia as well as Red Color mod and the purple was submitted today along with the SD Version!

    For all those wondering what might we expect in the update! Well this is what I have accomplished within the past few days..

    BiteSMS app is now skinned =)
    fixed minor issues with SMS
    More Cydia Icons =)
    Dock Flow added to main package &
    New Animated Lockscreen is coming as well.....hmmm =)

    I have also am finishing up the Key Board for iAcces The Key Board will be submitted to Cydia by itself for Free if you have bought the main theme.

    For as my donors! Iam a night owl and its about 10:30 on Fri so your update is coming but it might not be for a few hours! I am working hard to get everything ready for you guys and make this one a good one and take care of a lot of things we have been discussing and tried to take care of some request! =)
    Nice! Thats weird cause my BiteSMS is actually skinned already with all the images.(Unless it's going to be different.)

    Can't wait. I may download the SD version as well to see if maybe that fixes my Call button issues. Who knows >.<

    Keep up the great work Free! We all appreciate it!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Teckno For This Useful Post:

    FreeApple (01-07-2011)

  24. #876
    iPhone? More like MyPhone pandemama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 55 Times in 35 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    ^^^Yes sir! =) Tonight I am submitting xQuisite(UserAniWeather)1.5 and xQuisite(HD) 1.5 to Cydia as well as Red Color mod and the purple was submitted today along with the SD Version!

    For all those wondering what might we expect in the update! Well this is what I have accomplished within the past few days..

    BiteSMS app is now skinned =)
    fixed minor issues with SMS
    More Cydia Icons =)
    Dock Flow added to main package &
    New Animated Lockscreen is coming as well.....hmmm =)

    I have also am finishing up the Key Board for iAcces The Key Board will be submitted to Cydia by itself for Free if you have bought the main theme.

    For as my donors! Iam a night owl and its about 10:30 on Fri so your update is coming but it might not be for a few hours! I am working hard to get everything ready for you guys and make this one a good one and take care of a lot of things we have been discussing and tried to take care of some request! =)
    Thank you for the purple - I can't wait!

  25. #877
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Hey, amazing theme here. One questions, all my icons are theme except for iPod. I used iWipeCache and it's still not themed. Any idea to fix?

  26. #878
    iPhoneaholic Jmataska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lubbock, Texas, United States
    Posts
    407
    Thanks
    739
    Thanked 225 Times in 151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pnt101 View Post
    Hey, amazing theme here. One questions, all my icons are theme except for iPod. I used iWipeCache and it's still not themed. Any idea to fix?
    ye sir do a thread search for iPod n go to sum of the first ones. it's been mentioned alot. u need to change the name of the icon in the bundle com.apple.MediaPlayer. change the icons with the words "audioplayer" to "mediaplayer" there should be two of em.

    WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jmataska For This Useful Post:

    FreeApple (01-07-2011), pnt101 (01-08-2011)

  28. #879
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    I've looked back and can't find it =\

  29. #880

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jmataska For This Useful Post:

    FreeApple (01-07-2011), pnt101 (01-08-2011)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts