Page 12 of 94 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 1867

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Winterboard xQuisite (Now in Cydia)

  1. #221
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Hello, I've just this theme fron cydia it looks great but I have some questions related.
    1-How can I set the weather widget? Because right now it is not showing any info, not even the time.
    2-I have several cydia icons, weather and ipod icons not themed, can you guide me how to convert them?
    3-Is there any way to choose another wallpaper?

  2. #222
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rorencia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 166 Times in 111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BDaniels08 View Post
    ok i can get that.. now how do i get the weather widget in to the top like the pics show?? i thought it was defaulted in the theme but it isnt? (sorry still newish to themeing)
    if you're talking about the animated weather..download the widget (UniAWv2 (version 2) made by Ian Nicoll), change the zip code to yours..in winterboard, put it on top of everything else, select it, reboot/respring and that should work..

  3. #223
    Mix Master Modder Itsmerobertg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Var/Stash/Themes
    Posts
    559
    Thanks
    446
    Thanked 476 Times in 272 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Hello, I've just this theme fron cydia it looks great but I have some questions related.
    1-How can I set the weather widget? Because right now it is not showing any info, not even the time.
    2-I have several cydia icons, weather and ipod icons not themed, can you guide me how to convert them?
    3-Is there any way to choose another wallpaper?
    go back a few pages and you'll find the ipod icon and what icons do you need

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Itsmerobertg For This Useful Post:

    FreeApple (01-03-2011)

  5. #224
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKKySxpzN9g[/ame]

    Sick Theme review by iphonemaster! All packages will be submitted right now meaning color mods SBSettings Weather and much more! All FREE to purchasers!

    To those who donated I will send direct links!

    Sorry if I am absent for an hour or so I have alot to get ready for all of you and Cydia!!!
    Last edited by FreeApple; 01-03-2011 at 04:58 PM.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

    FiVe5tArPlAy3r (01-03-2011), Jmataska (01-03-2011), jokerg7 (01-03-2011), lao3hero (01-03-2011), rorencia (01-03-2011)

  7. #225
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DR
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 57 Times in 38 Posts

    cant you make live clock icon en live weather please

  8. #226
    Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lake Mary, FL
    Posts
    1,965
    Thanks
    2,470
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 1,069 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    YouTube - willitos323's Channel

    Sick Theme review by iphonemaster! All packages will be submitted right now meaning color mods SBSettings Weather and much more! All FREE to purchasers!

    To those who donated I will send direct links!

    Sorry if I am absent for an hour or so I have alot to get ready for all of you and Cydia!!!
    awesome

    looking forward to it matey!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

    FreeApple (01-03-2011)

  10. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    YouTube - willitos323's Channel

    Sick Theme review by iphonemaster! All packages will be submitted right now meaning color mods SBSettings Weather and much more! All FREE to purchasers!

    To those who donated I will send direct links!

    Sorry if I am absent for an hour or so I have alot to get ready for all of you and Cydia!!!


    He is reviewing different theme in that vid you put up there?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ya_boy For This Useful Post:

    FreeApple (01-03-2011)

  12. #228
    That was me today. Time for sleep. I wish all my friends in the MMI quiet evening and happy day

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    FreeApple (01-03-2011), Jmataska (01-03-2011), lao3hero (01-03-2011)

  14. #229

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

    BDaniels08 (01-03-2011)

  16. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by rorencia View Post
    if you're talking about the animated weather..download the widget (UniAWv2 (version 2) made by Ian Nicoll), change the zip code to yours..in winterboard, put it on top of everything else, select it, reboot/respring and that should work..


    no i mean the text, i got the animation, thank you for that btw!

    but just the text saying date, time, temp etc..


    EDIT: Nevermind according to a few videos, the cydia package did NOT include everything... and new i finally read FreeAppl3's post saying those are to be released soon.
    Last edited by BDaniels08; 01-03-2011 at 05:11 PM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to BDaniels08 For This Useful Post:

    rorencia (01-03-2011)

  18. #231
    iPhoneaholic redaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    305
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 120 Times in 100 Posts

    I bought this theme but it didn't come with animated weather widget

  19. #232
    its because it going to be a seperate download! The packages become too big and repos HATE that! so we upload our mods seperatly in consideration! I hope you do not mind! I am submitting Color mods, Animated Weater, SBSettings, and User Friendly weather ALl within the hour!

    let me add there ALL FREE with just the main purchase! its just easier to maintain!

  20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

    ArmyGurl2010 (01-03-2011), BDaniels08 (01-03-2011), Jmataska (01-03-2011), lao3hero (01-03-2011), rorencia (01-03-2011), Wolfen (01-03-2011), wrussell1989 (01-03-2011)

  21. #233
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In Your Dreams
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    216
    Thanked 83 Times in 65 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    its because it going to be a seperate download! The packages become too big and repos HATE that! so we upload our mods seperatly in consideration! I hope you do not mind! I am submitting Color mods, Animated Weater, SBSettings, and User Friendly weather ALl within the hour!

    let me add there ALL FREE with just the main purchase! its just easier to maintain!
    Im looking forward to the goodies your about to release!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    its because it going to be a seperate download! The packages become too big and repos HATE that! so we upload our mods seperatly in consideration! I hope you do not mind! I am submitting Color mods, Animated Weater, SBSettings, and User Friendly weather ALl within the hour!

    let me add there ALL FREE with just the main purchase! its just easier to maintain!
    Im looking forward to the goodies your about to release!!!
    Last edited by ArmyGurl2010; 01-03-2011 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  22. #234
    iPhoneaholic redaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    305
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 120 Times in 100 Posts

    Also I have 2 icons that didnt auto create? the ipod and the weather. Why?

  23. #235
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts


  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfen For This Useful Post:

    BDaniels08 (01-03-2011)

  25. #236
    yeah i read that after freeapple.. who wouldnt mind.. i dont see any of us making a theme this good. haha i wish i knew how to make these things, but... awesome work. look forward to the rest of the downloads!!

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to BDaniels08 For This Useful Post:

    FreeApple (01-03-2011)

  27. #237
    iPhoneaholic Jmataska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lubbock, Texas, United States
    Posts
    407
    Thanks
    739
    Thanked 225 Times in 151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by redaro View Post
    Also I have 2 icons that didnt auto create? the ipod and the weather. Why?
    The names of the icons in >bundles and >folders need to be changed. Just see what the names of the same icon is in another theme you have in winter board. Then go back into xquisite theme and change the names accordingly

    I was a little late facepalm.....

    WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jmataska For This Useful Post:

    BDaniels08 (01-03-2011), FreeApple (01-03-2011)

  29. #238
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DR
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 57 Times in 38 Posts

    my ani weather don't work why? please hell

  30. #239
    iPhoneaholic redaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    305
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 120 Times in 100 Posts

    Shouldn't it auto create itself?! I never have to do this with other themes!

  31. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by edisson2009 View Post
    my ani weather don't work why? please hell
    if you got it from cydia, please read. ITS NOT THERE YET. as its been said about 10 times in the last 3 pages. its being sent to saurik to be on cydia tonight or tomorrow.

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BDaniels08 For This Useful Post:

    FreeApple (01-03-2011), Jmataska (01-03-2011)

Page 12 of 94 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •