Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "[ released ] tekse7en"

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can anybody suggest a good lockscreen for this theme?

Thanks

I am having the problem with the black background on the homescreen and my Photo and Camera icons not theming. Looks like my Camera icon is iFlat and Photo the iOS native icon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

I also don't have a bordered lockscreen as in V 1.0. Is this intended?

FYI, I am on V 1.1 with iOS 4.2.1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Go in the bundles folder and open the com.apple.camera folder. Is the iFlat 2 camera icon in there?

Delete those icons. Go into com.apple.mobileslideshow and you should find two image in there that are the actual camera image for TEK. Copy those two images and put them in the com.apple.camera folder and rename the icon-Camera icon to Icon and rename icon-Camera@2x to Icon@2x and then respring or restart the phone. You should then be good to go.

Thanks

I copied them into the slideshow folder via SSH and renamed them. I think...All I did after deleting the other icon files was to drag and drop into the slideshow folder. Now on my phone in the camera folder the proper icons are there. After a respring, the camera icon is white.

Any thoughts on the photo icon? I am not sure I would want to delete the stock iOS icon...right?

By the way, before I started this process, a photo was on my phone (not custom) as previously it was black. It has done this before since the tekse7en update. Not sure why that is happening.

I will be out for a while but will return and look for replies.

Thanks for your help.

Everything should look similar to the image below. If you did it right then you most likely will have to restart ur phone for it to show up correctly.

Thanks

-img_0006.png

-img_0007.png

-img_0008.png

-img_0009.png

This is what I have at this point.

Thanks

By the way, I followed what you said and initially did a respring which gave me a white icon. I then did a reboot and got the native icon above.

Thanks

Folks, after installing latest update, my icons are not skinned anymore, any clue?

Thanks

@burning09...I capped the I on both. Respring...no change. I rebooted and...YIPPEEEEEE, it worked!!!

Which Bundles folder is the Photo icon in? Don't see anything with "photo" in the names of the subfolders so may not be there. If I can locate it, I will make sure I go through the same process. The photos icon is the only native iOS app unskinned. It looks very odd and lonely.

I have installed the theme, but when i apply a wallpapper a "Blue" ? only shows :/ ?

Quote Originally Posted by RuneMF View Post
    I have installed the theme, but when i apply a wallpapper a "Blue" ? only shows :/ ?
    Set ur own wallpaper is not compatible with 4.2.1. He is currently working on a solution to fix the problems.

Quote Originally Posted by etorymd View Post
    @burning09...I capped the I on both. Respring...no change. I rebooted and...YIPPEEEEEE, it worked!!!

Which Bundles folder is the Photo icon in? Don't see anything with "photo" in the names of the subfolders so may not be there. If I can locate it, I will make sure I go through the same process. The photos icon is the only native iOS app unskinned. It looks very odd and lonely.
    Somehow the icon didn't get added so I attached the icon below so take it and put it in com.apple.mobileslideshow and rename the icon to icon@2x then restart the phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-photos-2x.png  

Default iConoclasm Layout
    Here is the .PLIST file for this theme for Iconaclasm if anyone is interested. Rename file to .plist and put in /Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts
    Attached Files Attached Files

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Pugsly0014 For This Useful Post:

decke (02-17-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by burning09 View Post
    Somehow the icon didn't get added so I attached the icon below so take it and put it in com.apple.mobileslideshow and rename the icon to icon@2x then restart the phone.
    I added the Photos icon to the com.apple.mobileslideshow and initially named in [email protected]. No change after restart. I then capitalized the "I" in icon and restarted and no change. Looking at other similar files for the icons, there is an @2x.png file but also an "icon.png" file. Even though the images appear similar, the "2x" file is larger (i.e. 20.7 KB for the camera icon) and the "icon.png" file is smaller (i.e. 7.9 KB for the camera icon). Is this icon.png file essential? If so, and if it is a smaller file, how do I get it? Should it be already incorporated in the thumbnail you attached and I already copied into the Bundles file?

I have other themes that I need to do this for. I am getting more technically savvy with these mods but have not tried to tackle copying and renaming icon files. However, I like tekse7en so much, I am motivated to get this Photos icon completed, as well as any other non-iOS apps that I need to get skinned.

Thanks for your patience and assistance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by burning09 View Post

I added the icon.png (same folder as the 2x), restarted and this is what I got. Now the Photos icon (top row, middle) is close to the desired end. It just has some white around the edges. Not sure why. Thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0010.png   -img_0011.png  

I think the forum has a problem with putting a white border with the icon for some odd reason. Message me ur email address and I will send the icon to you that way.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast