+ Reply
Page 101 of 115 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2295

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED} UINique

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by armypunk2003 sorry it been awhile lol busy on new and upcoming themes . lol gonna try to get you all a Color keyboard just gonna take alil
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by armypunk2003 View Post
    sorry it been awhile lol busy on new and upcoming themes . lol gonna try to get you all a Color keyboard just gonna take alil time. yes the weather widget should change if you set your location correct. if it was set correctly and still not working respring your device. it should hopefully work then. does anyone like that bronze I released? anxious to know.
    It does work but I guess its been cloudy here for a while. It changed and it looks sick. I dont often pay for themes but this one is sick. You guys snapped. Bronze is cool but the blue is just smooth.

bite sms icons theme matching colors and a black one
    What directory do I ssh these to. The one I chose left a white border around the icon. Also on page 110 you have a phone icon. I would like to the know directory for that as well because it has a white border as well. Thanks
    Last edited by vircaci; 05-03-2011 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 10,655 Times in 2,567 Posts

This theme is classic. Nonmatyer what I put
    On my phone. This is always the goto theme ni consider uinique the stock theme. And right now
    I'm using the iflat2 colorkeyboard with green pop ups until the drop the official uinique color keyboard theme. The dark tones match. For now. Thanks again armypunk for all your work. I know you try and help everyone and it's greatly appreciated

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

armypunk2003 (05-04-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    sorry it been awhile lol busy on new and upcoming themes . lol gonna try to get you all a Color keyboard just gonna take alil time. yes the weather widget should change if you set your location correct. if it was set correctly and still not working respring your device. it should hopefully work then. does anyone like that bronze I released? anxious to know.
    Love the bronze mod, I switched from the orange mod and like the bronze MUCH better. Good work man, thanks!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Forged Steel For This Useful Post:

armypunk2003 (05-04-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Carrier and signal icons
    How can I change the carrier and signal bars back to stock?

iPhone? More like MyPhone whosiao's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope that the weather widget would change. =D Waiting

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikejfrd View Post
    How can I change the carrier and signal bars back to stock?
    SSH to var/stash/themes/uinique/uiimages and delete the signal bars, theres about twenty different files that need deleted. Then SSH to var/stash/themes/uinique/bundles and delete com.apple.att_us to get rid of carrier logo.

Quote Originally Posted by Forged Steel View Post
    Love the bronze mod, I switched from the orange mod and like the bronze MUCH better. Good work man, thanks!!!

Thats awesome appreciate the feedback and support. trying to think of another color to do. This theme already has more color than most but one more wont hurt. lol

Quote Originally Posted by vircaci View Post
    It does work but I guess its been cloudy here for a while. It changed and it looks sick. I dont often pay for themes but this one is sick. You guys snapped. Bronze is cool but the blue is just smooth.

What directory do I ssh these to. The one I chose left a white border around the icon. Also on page 110 you have a phone icon. I would like to the know directory for that as well because it has a white border as well. Thanks
    Ill have to send you the icons to get rid of the white border. but for bitesms ssh to var/stash/themes/uinique/folders/bitesms.app and for phone go to var/stash/themes/uinique/bundles/com.apple.mobilephone

lol just bought one of those metal battery covers for iphone 4 in silver cant wait to see what it looks like. anyone else have one? just wondering was kinda iffy about it being its coming outta hong kong but oh well.
    Last edited by armypunk2003; 05-04-2011 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following User Says Thank You to armypunk2003 For This Useful Post:

Mikejfrd (05-04-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Which files are signal bars? I see a bunch that say bars bit non with signal in the title.

Also I deleted the ATT file like you said and nothing changed?? Am I missing something?? Thanks.

Thanks

after deleting files you need to respring or restart your phone for changes to take effect. all the ones that just say black_0_bars@2x to black_5_bars@2x and same with the silver 0-5 bars

12. The Following User Says Thank You to armypunk2003 For This Useful Post:

Mikejfrd (05-04-2011)

Thanks

Hey army. Can you tell me where I can locate the docked icon labels so I can change them to green please. I have searched and searched and can't seem to find it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I got it!! Im running the blue theme and didn't realize that I had to change it there as well. Thank u very much!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    Hey army. Can you tell me where I can locate the docked icon labels so I can change them to green please. I have searched and searched and can't seem to find it
    it is a plist edit I can post you one. you want uinique green? do you already have green for springboard labels or you want them too.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to armypunk2003 For This Useful Post:

hemptation (05-04-2011)

Thanks

i do, so would i add this to that plist winterboard tweak I have, seeing how I would want all my labels green. Or would i place this in my main uinique theme folder, or add it to the plist that is there. i just dont want to mess anything up, dealing with the calender and all that is currently in the plist file thankyou so much

Thanks

i do, so would i add this to that plist winterboard tweak I have, seeing how I would want all my labels green. Or would i place this in my main uinique theme folder, or add it to the plist that is there. i just dont want to mess anything up, dealing with the calender and all that is currently in the plist file thankyou so much
    I got you man let me type it up real quick and it will go in the theme folder. you will not need any additional add ons

19. The Following User Says Thank You to armypunk2003 For This Useful Post:

hemptation (05-04-2011)

Thanks

I got you man let me type it up real quick and it will go in the theme folder. you will not need any additional add ons

Here you go man. unzip this attachment and ssh to var/stash/themes/uinique and delete the plist already in the theme. then copy this one into the theme folder. Go to winterboard and turn off that other add on for the undocked labels i think you said you had and then respring it should all be green now. have a great day
    Attached Files Attached Files

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to armypunk2003 For This Useful Post:

hemptation (05-04-2011), whosiao (05-05-2011)

Thanks

your the bomb diggity ArmyP ..........thank you so much, so in true, i can copy this plist and edit the values? colors rather for my other themes? correct?

Thanks

your the bomb diggity ArmyP ..........thank you so much, so in true, i can copy this plist and edit the values? colors rather for my other themes? correct?
    yes just replace the 6 digit Color code with Color you would like.

Thanks

thanks bro, you are the best

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey army can you send me the two icons please. I want them in blue. Thanks bud, also if you can send me the uinique blue font colors. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vircaci View Post
    Hey army can you send me the two icons please. I want them in blue. Thanks bud, also if you can send me the uinique blue font colors. Thanks
    here you go these are a hair different because i misplaced my originals. The color code for the blue is 038BC8. That code can also be used in a free tweak called clean status so that your clock matches the rest of the status bar. Have a great day. Icons are in the zip attached
    Attached Files Attached Files

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

here you go these are a hair different because i misplaced my originals. The color code for the blue is 038BC8. That code can also be used in a free tweak called clean status so that your clock matches the rest of the status bar. Have a great day. Icons are in the zip attached
    Where would I go to change the font colors? Do I have to download a separate program or can I ssh and change it?