Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1804

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASED] EL3MENT by ToyVan

  1. #201
    cant wait to see this on the new themeit thing

    I'll save my jizzing until then

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to localboy For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (01-10-2011)

  3. #202
    On themeIt twitter page, they say maybe mid-january... it's soon!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (01-10-2011)

  5. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Any sort of eta for Theme It? Know you mentioned possibly this week....
    ThemeIt is currently in the final beta testing phases. If all goes well then we could see it this month. However, unfortunately this decision is not up to me to make, but I am hopeful it will be very soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by localboy View Post
    cant wait to see this on the new themeit thing I'll save my jizzing until then

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (01-10-2011)

  7. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    ThemeIt is currently in the final beta testing phases. If all goes well then we could see it this month. However, unfortunately this decision is not up to me to make, but I am hopeful it will be very soon! :

    Thanks, just really want this awesome theme

  8. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Thanks, just really want this awesome theme
    Thanks! I want u to have it even more! Especially so I can make u a new avatar and u can get rid of that hideous UInique avatar icon!!! Just kidding of course, suby is my homie!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (01-10-2011)

  10. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Thanks! I want u to have it even more! Especially so I can make u a new avatar and u can get rid of that hideous UInique avatar icon!!! Just kidding of course, suby is my homie!
    lol I'll send ya a $10 donation like I do for most of the best themes (Z, K & Rob), u send me the beta and I'll change my avatar. Deal?

  11. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    lol I'll send ya a $10 donation like I do for most of the best themes (Z, K & Rob), u send me the beta and I'll change my avatar. Deal?
    what firmware are u on?

  12. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    what firmware are u on?
    4.1

  13. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    4.1
    cool..I'll PM u in a few. BTW, I was just kidding about your avatar bro, u didn't need to change it!

  14. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    cool..I'll PM u in a few. BTW, I was just kidding about your avatar bro, u didn't need to change it!
    lol change is good

  15. #211
    haha lucky you lol
    i like your new avatar btw, tis awesome

  16. #212
    whoa, great job toyvan

    It's still so Betty.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to TheEnigma For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (01-10-2011)

  18. #213
    Cool, so now people waiting weeks now gets out done by someone that can donate more then us.
    Rofl, awesome.

  19. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by OItzCjay View Post
    Cool, so now people waiting weeks now gets out done by someone that can donate more then us.
    Rofl, awesome.
    lol I'm still waiting just like the rest of you

  20. #215

  21. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattytkz View Post
    whoa, great job toyvan
    Damn man...I guess I see you everywhere lmao

  22. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    lol I'll send ya a $10 donation like I do for most of the best themes (Z, K & Rob), u send me the beta and I'll change my avatar. Deal?
    Beta..?
    Theme is done, seems like you're getting it earlier?

  23. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by OItzCjay View Post
    Beta..?
    Theme is done, seems like you're getting it earlier?
    Nope didnt get the theme.... gotta wait til the Theme It repo is up and buy it s the old fashioned way I guess
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 01-10-2011 at 07:20 PM.

  24. #219
    ill give u 15 bucks for the beta. lemme know

  25. #220

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Itsmerobertg For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (01-10-2011)

Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •