Page 11 of 90 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1785

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] V-HD theme by Vanasian

  1. #201
    Thanks

    It's still a very beautiful theme and you have done a fantastic job with it !!

    2am here... of to bed Night
    Last edited by BalooDK; 12-18-2010 at 07:03 PM.
    BalooDK

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BalooDK For This Useful Post:

    Vanasian (12-18-2010)

  3. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by BalooDK View Post
    Thanks

    It's still a very beautiful theme and you have done a fantastic job with it !!

    2am here... of to bed Night
    Thank u for telling me this.

    Here you go~
    Can you try it??
    Right click on it and open it in new window then save it from there

    put it in same place..deselect the theme and select it then respring

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -appiconmask-2x.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Vanasian; 12-18-2010 at 07:16 PM.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    BalooDK (12-19-2010), wim66 (12-18-2010)

  5. #203
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,179
    Thanks
    3,916
    Thanked 10,182 Times in 6,199 Posts

    Busy has hella, but my girl friend stopped by, (no, I like boys, a friend.....lolz) and she loves this theme too Van.Now putting it on her 3Gs also. Love it and will have all my friends using this soon. lolz Love it Van.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

    Vanasian (12-18-2010)

  7. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Busy has hella, but my girl friend stopped by, (no, I like boys, a friend.....lolz) and she loves this theme too Van.Now putting it on her 3Gs also. Love it and will have all my friends using this soon. lolz Love it Van.
    Cool~Bo,,Glad your friend likes it,too..
    Oh, don't forget to download new overlay and put it in com.apple.mobileicon.framework replace it..then respring

    Requests



    Last edited by Vanasian; 12-18-2010 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    blkcadi (12-18-2010), It's Mi (12-19-2010)

  9. #205
    downloaded this bad boy this morning Van. you did an awesome jod bro i really like it

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to dc71295 For This Useful Post:

    Vanasian (12-18-2010)

  11. #206
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,179
    Thanks
    3,916
    Thanked 10,182 Times in 6,199 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    Cool~Bo,,Glad your friend likes it,too..
    Oh, don't forget to download new overlay and put it in com.apple.mobileicon.framework replace it..then respring

    What post number did you post that in? Do you remember by chance. Maybe it should be in the first post. I'll check there.

  12. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    downloaded this bad boy this morning Van. you did an awesome jod bro i really like it
    Thanks a lot,bro..

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    What post number did you post that in? Do you remember by chance. Maybe it should be in the first post. I'll check there.
    It's just on this page..#202

    Go out for dinner now..See u guys later..

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    dc71295 (12-18-2010)

  14. #208
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,179
    Thanks
    3,916
    Thanked 10,182 Times in 6,199 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    Cool~Bo,,Glad your friend likes it,too..
    Oh, don't forget to download new overlay and put it in com.apple.mobileicon.framework replace it..then respring
    OK,I,m missing something. I don't even see that folder at all with the theme. It should be in bundles , Correct? DO i need to make a folder or did I not download everything? Confused.................again.

    Never mind, I got myself so confused here. I have been downloading 2 separate themes today and have them all screwed up now. Putting stuff in the wrong folders. This could take some time to figure this out. OMG, one of those days.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 12-18-2010 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    OK,I,m missing something. I don't even see that folder at all with the theme. It should be in bundles , Correct? DO i need to make a folder or did I not download everything? Confused.................again.

    Never mind, I got myself so confused here. I have been downloading 2 separate themes today and have them all screwed up now. Putting stuff in the wrong folders. This could take some time to figure this out. OMG, one of those days.
    yes, I know how it goes..Been there..lol..
    If you need any hlep, let me know

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    blkcadi (12-18-2010)

  17. #210
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,564
    Thanks
    1,858
    Thanked 867 Times in 653 Posts

    will somebody make me these icons in silver...bitesms,,backboard,unlimtones,limera1n,ma keitmine,springjumps,categeory,iSHSH,**********,iA cces and iBlank,sorry for asking to much,thanks

  18. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    will somebody make me these icons in silver...bitesms,,backboard,unlimtones,limera1n,ma keitmine,springjumps,categeory,iSHSH,**********,iA cces and iBlank,sorry for asking to much,thanks
    I am eating dinner now..If noone makes it for u, I will do it for u when I finish my dinner..

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    Simon76 (12-18-2010)

  20. #212
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,179
    Thanks
    3,916
    Thanked 10,182 Times in 6,199 Posts

    OK, all back together, now to re-install them on 3 phones. yeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, What a dumb mistake.

  21. #213
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,564
    Thanks
    1,858
    Thanked 867 Times in 653 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    I am eating dinner now..If noone makes it for u, I will do it for u when I finish my dinner..
    thanks no rush bro,go get your stomach full

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    I am eating dinner now..If noone makes it for u, I will do it for u when I finish my dinner..
    Vanasian,if you dont minh will you make the weather icon silver the one in the private folder,thanks
    Last edited by Simon76; 12-18-2010 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  22. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    will somebody make me these icons in silver...bitesms,,backboard,unlimtones,limera1n,ma keitmine,springjumps,categeory,iSHSH,**********,iA cces and iBlank,sorry for asking to much,thanks
    Here are most of them but I can't find some of them.
    It will take me more time.

    Add weather icon in springboard
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Vanasian; 12-18-2010 at 11:01 PM.

  23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    Bpereira (12-19-2010), chg128 (12-19-2010), Darkness777 (12-19-2010), It's Mi (12-19-2010), john8825 (12-20-2010), kimvy (12-18-2010), metaserph (12-20-2010), Simon76 (12-18-2010)

  24. #215
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,564
    Thanks
    1,858
    Thanked 867 Times in 653 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    Here are most of them but I can't find some of them.
    It will take me more time.
    thank so much bro

  25. #216
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mossdef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Modmyi Forum
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    1,618
    Thanked 296 Times in 222 Posts

    can you post the lockscreen psd please?

    thanks

  26. #217
    Yes please post The psd of The lockscreen

    Please

  27. #218
    Master Code Modder Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,216
    Thanks
    17,759
    Thanked 29,925 Times in 5,015 Posts

    Congrats on the theme Van!!
    Really nice job
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 12-19-2010 at 01:59 PM.

  28. #219
    Very nice lockscreen van

    I would like to know how to show the (degree) after the number of temperature


  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramses2 For This Useful Post:

    Vanasian (12-19-2010)

  30. #220
    AKA showstopper1969 Chuck1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    1,457
    Thanks
    936
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    could someone make a myWi, iwipeCache, iFile, compass and weather icons in silver please?
    Last edited by Chuck1969; 12-19-2010 at 06:52 AM.

Page 11 of 90 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •