+ Reply
Page 99 of 130 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Jahooba My Siri themes were just highlighted in a Modmyi article ('bout time!). Check it out! Apple, iPhone and iPad News | ModMyi - Five Neat WinterBoard
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TheAmazingLawzi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    My Siri themes were just highlighted in a Modmyi article ('bout time!). Check it out!

Apple, iPhone and iPad News | ModMyi - Five Neat WinterBoard Themes for Changing the Face of Siri
    Congrats J! (Not one, but TWO featured themes!) I just recently bought your neurotech Siri, and can't wait to use it as soon as the iPod touch 5 is jail broken.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheAmazingLawzi For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-23-2012), Jahooba (12-23-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 Times in 839 Posts

Apple may get a stylus after all! I've said multiple times on MMi that I would love for the iPad to get a stylus. Of course, it has to be done right - there can be no lag, for one. If anyone can do it it's Apple.

Stick Them With The Pointy End: Apple Files ‘Active Stylus’ Patent | TechCrunch

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-03-2013)

Thanks

I don't know how I feel about an iPad stylist. It feels a bit weird. I've never liked Nintendo's obsession with it, and it just weird on the WiiU. But if the iPad stylist has that writing recognition software... Then I may change my mind.

Thanks

WOOO. PLANETBEING HAS AN UNTETHERED FOR 6.0.2.

http://idb.tc/UQo6Mm

He's going to wait for the public release of 6.1, then release it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheAmazingLawzi For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-05-2013), Jahooba (01-05-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingLawzi View Post
    I don't know how I feel about an iPad stylist. It feels a bit weird. I've never liked Nintendo's obsession with it, and it just weird on the WiiU. But if the iPad stylist has that writing recognition software... Then I may change my mind.
    Yeah, I totally understand. The conductive 'finger' styluses that are sold everywhere are totally inadequate.

A lot of it comes down to how you use it - as an artist I would use it for drawing. I long ago switched to digital art exclusively, but I still do small sketches to lay down the overall proportions. Rather than scan these images into the computer, it would be far more efficient simply to draw them in a digital format.

Wacom tablets require you to draw off the screen, which goes against everything I know about drawing! I'd much rather draw on the screen directly. There are professional screens that allow this, but they can get costly. Like $10,000 costly. It's ridiculous.

I can't wait until a tablet can do this cheaply and efficiently! It will revolutionize the art world. If I had one of these when I was a kid 20 years ago, my life would be much different now, I'm sure of it. If nothing else I would have saved a LOT of money on pencils and pens. I still have a giant pen collection, although I don't use them much any more

WOOO. PLANETBEING HAS AN UNTETHERED FOR 6.0.2.

Planetbeing says he has an iOS 6.0.2 untethered jailbreak now, but we must be patient

He's going to wait for the public release of 6.1, then release it.
    Wow, great news!

Thanks

TheAmazingLawzi - did you get an iPod Touch 5? How do you like it? What color did you get?

Thanks

Yea I did J. Slate is the way to go.

I was a bit unsure whether I should have after you posted about how apple left it "out in the cold" in terms of hardware because I agreed with that, but now that I have it, I love it. Oddly enough, the screen size change is barely noticeable, unless you try to use an older device. (I tried to use my dad's touch, and it was awkward as heck, because it was so small :P)
    As far as speed, the difference is tremendous. Honestly, I could go on and on about it, but in the end, I personally feel that it was worth it. It just runs nicer than the 4 ever did.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheAmazingLawzi For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-06-2013), Jahooba (01-06-2013)

Thanks

Ah, man - I do desire the iPod Touch. The black one looks especially my style! I can imagine Neurotech looking amazing on it - the black iPhone 5, as well, but that's waaaay out of my price range.

If the new Touch were $200 I'd go for it, but I just can't justify the $300 bills - $324 after taxes!

But I must say, the money I intended to spend on the new Touch went to an excellent place - I got the Kindle Paper White. I'm in love with it, really. It satisfies that need of my brain to escape, and in a way that a Touch couldn't for me. Of course, now that that desire is fulfilled, the Touch is alluring again

And it's got Siri

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-06-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Ah, man - I do desire the iPod Touch. The black one looks especially my style! I can imagine Neurotech looking amazing on it - the black iPhone 5, as well, but that's waaaay out of my price range.

If the new Touch were $200 I'd go for it, but I just can't justify the $300 bills - $324 after taxes!

But I must say, the money I intended to spend on the new Touch went to an excellent place - I got the Kindle Paper White. I'm in love with it, really. It satisfies that need of my brain to escape, and in a way that a Touch couldn't for me. Of course, now that that desire is fulfilled, the Touch is alluring again

And it's got Siri
    Haha. I know what you mean. I'm glad that you get great use out of your kindle. And I'm with you on Siri. Honestly, when I used it on my friend's 4S for the first time, I thought it was the most impractical thing ever. But I have used it so much over the past 2 weeks, and have realized how useful it can be. I'm really excited for the iOS 6 jailbreak, so that I can use the Neurotech Siri theme (I bought it just before I got my touch 5)
    I can't wait to see how awesome it is! (also, if you need any testers, I would be happy to help )

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TheAmazingLawzi For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-06-2013)

Thanks

If you own Neurotech Siri you should be able to install it in Cydia, right? Or does it give you a compatibility error?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-06-2013)

Thanks

I didn't bother. The touch 4 doesn't have Siri, so I thought I'd wait for the iOS 6 jailbreak.

Thanks

J, I know you are as much of TRON fan as I am, so if you are in need of some themeing music, I think the new TRON:UPRISING OST work great.Neurotech [HD]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1357619903.387080.jpg

Thanks

Oh, nice! I've been watching the show. Although I absolutely love the visuals, the story arc of the main character has become a little uninteresting as of late. I haven't seen the girl reintroduced yet - that could liven things up a bit! I hope so, anyway.

Thanks

Paige comes back in the most recent episode, and through a series if events, becomes a little attached to Beck :P and I'm going through the soundtrack right now, and man, the vibes leap out of the earphones. It's so TRONesque, it's great.

Thanks

Oh, nice! I've been watching the show. Although I absolutely love the visuals, the story arc of the main character has become a little uninteresting as of late. I haven't seen the girl reintroduced yet - that could liven things up a bit! I hope so, anyway.

Paige comes back in the most recent episode, and through a series if events, becomes a little attached to Beck :P and I'm going through the soundtrack right now, and man, the vibes leap out of the earphones. It's so TRONesque, it's great.
    Oh man, yeah - I'll go buy it now, actually. I'm looking for good stuff to listen to. Recently I've discovered M83 and it's very inspiring stuff! Inspiring on the same level as the TRON: Legacy album by daft punk even. Very Pink Floyd-y, too, I really like it.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-08-2013)

Thanks

Oh my...

So, how do you make a stylus more accurate? Make the screen larger and stuff it with pixels! This thing is beautiful:

Panasonic shows 20-inch Windows 8 tablet with 4k IPS display - TechSpot

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey J, do you have any plans to update the Neurotech HD theme for ios 6 compatibility?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GlassToTheArson View Post
    Hey J, do you have any plans to update the Neurotech HD theme for ios 6 compatibility?
    Yes. But only if I have access to an iPhone 5, which I don't currently own. The situation is not clear to me yet - ill know more as events and time progress.

If I owned an iPhone there would be no question about it, but when I rely on others stuff tends to not go as planned, unfortunately. So, we'll see!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well hopefully you get one! :P If I had the money, I'd get you one myself! Your theme is absolutely second to none!

I have it running on my phone right now, but unfortunately I had to download it from a repo. I would gladly pay for it in a heart beat if the cydia store would let me :P It just says my current os is incompatible, which is confusing, because I'm still able to run the one downloaded from the repo.

As of now, the only things that don't work are the custom dialer skin, the Siri skin, and the ios5 update. Every time I try to install the update, there seems to be a conflict with the SBSettings NT skin
    Last edited by GlassToTheArson; 01-08-2013 at 10:31 PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to GlassToTheArson For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-09-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GlassToTheArson View Post
    Well hopefully you get one! :P If I had the money, I'd get you one myself! Your theme is absolutely second to none!

I have it running on my phone right now, but unfortunately I had to download it from a repo. I would gladly pay for it in a heart beat if the cydia store would let me :P It just says my current os is incompatible, which is confusing, because I'm still able to run the one downloaded from the repo.

As of now, the only two things that don't work are the custom dialer skin and the Siri skin

Yeah, there's a compatibility switch I'll need to flip once iOS 6 upgrades are complete. If I flip the switch before then I'll get hundreds of angry emails from people wondering why I cheated them out of their money

Im glad you like the theme! I have it running on an "old" 4S and it still looks quite modern despite its age. That's the great thing about futuristic designs, really - it takes a lot longer for them to go out of style.

On a related note, I have plans to release some t-shirts with Neurotech styling. All I need is the funding to do it. Once again, only time will tell!

The iOS 5 Update is the direct effect of stupid pirates. If you have the latest version of the theme then you don't need it.

Also, this is mostly insignificant - but this post is #1980: the year I was born! I'm not normally superstitious, but this must be good luck!
    Last edited by Jahooba; 01-08-2013 at 10:41 PM.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-09-2013)