+ Reply
Page 98 of 130 FirstFirst ... 48 8896979899100 108 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Here's the file : Can you please give it a try ? It may be worth packaging such a blank AppIconMask@2x~iphone.png in Neurotech [HD] http://dl.dropbox.com/s/431rn56pg7mb...theme.zip?dl=1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,319 Times in 3,845 Posts

Here's the file :

Can you please give it a try ? It may be worth packaging such a blank AppIconMask@2x~iphone.png in Neurotech [HD]

http://dl.dropbox.com/s/431rn56pg7mb...theme.zip?dl=1
    The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,722 Times in 852 Posts

Ok, I renamed the three files back to normal (the reverse of the initial setup), then wiped the icon cache and rebooted with your NoIconMask theme installed/ selected in Winterboard.

It doesn't work, unfortunately. Your theme only renames one file - but the renaming of all three files (mask, overlay, shadows) is the only way to get transparent Neurotech icons.

It's a shame, because Megaorange once wrote a tiny mod that renames those files, but it can't be accepted to Cydia because it changes system files, which is strictly prohibited.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (11-16-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

any word on color keyboard J? now that the UIimages are fixed it's all i need to get all neuroteched up. Also i'm working on some new requests from the user icons thread just taking alot of time to get them done, not much time between work and winterizing the house.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Ok, I renamed the three files back to normal (the reverse of the initial setup), then wiped the icon cache and rebooted with your NoIconMask theme installed/ selected in Winterboard.

It doesn't work, unfortunately. Your theme only renames one file - but the renaming of all three files (mask, overlay, shadows) is the only way to get transparent Neurotech icons.

It's a shame, because Megaorange once wrote a tiny mod that renames those files, but it can't be accepted to Cydia because it changes system files, which is strictly prohibited.
    Well, the same can be done with the two other MobileIcons.framework files...

Edit: I updated the files my link brings to

Solely Neurotech[HD] :

With the add-on enabled as well :
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 11-27-2012 at 07:29 PM.
    Free. For all devices.

iPhone? More like MyPhone TheAmazingLawzi's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'm split between a few different projects right now. Currently I'm now drafting out aircraft instrument faces - my dad and I are going to make replica aircraft instrument panels. We did some more planning today - it should be neat when it's done. Not sure if or how we'll sell them, but if we make them well enough they should be easy to build en-mass.

Heard anything about an iPhone 5 jailbreak?
    That's really cool J. I bet that aerospace museums would buy them. They'd make really good demos.

On the topic of the iPhone 5 Jailbreak, apparently p0sixninja has found a bootROM exploit for A5/A5X/A6/A6X which basically means infinite tethered jailbreaks. (it still needs work tho.)

Thanks

Has anybody read up on the DMCA rules? apparently jailbreaking the New iPads is being made illegal, and i'll bet apples team of lawyers will keep moving until all jailbreaking is considered illegal. If this keeps up I can see apple sales plummeting like a fat pigeon. I for one am not going to be getting an iPad with my tax return this year as i had planned to do, i'm looking at a few android tablets instead as i don't feel i'd need to root them to use them as i'd like. However it appears that soon any and all jailbreaking may be made illegal (android too) any thoughts? What will that mean for sites like MMI and the cydia network?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-02-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaingun View Post
    Has anybody read up on the DMCA rules? apparently jailbreaking the New iPads is being made illegal, and i'll bet apples team of lawyers will keep moving until all jailbreaking is considered illegal. If this keeps up I can see apple sales plummeting like a fat pigeon. I for one am not going to be getting an iPad with my tax return this year as i had planned to do, i'm looking at a few android tablets instead as i don't feel i'd need to root them to use them as i'd like. However it appears that soon any and all jailbreaking may be made illegal (android too) any thoughts? What will that mean for sites like MMI and the cydia network?
    I did a little research into this and it seems to be true - Apple is moving to make jailbreaking illegal for tablets.

There's nothing to worry about yet - Apple does not rule the law in every country in the world, which means we can absolutely expect a jailbreak. The USA (and Canada) will just have to get it through nefarious means, is all.

Technically, downloading a copyrighted movie is illegal here, but it's never been easier, and it's hardly enforced.

Think of it this way: the law is only as good as its enforcement. Obama has proven that. If Obama doesn't like a law he simply doesn't enforce it - he just ignores it (after he raised his right hand and pledged an oath to uphold and protect the Constitution and out laws, gah don't get me started!).

So, if enforcement is the last word, we'll have to see some prosecutions before anyone takes this law seriously - likely this will need to go to the Supreme Court.

If someone goes to jail because they put a tiny bit of code on their own(!) iPad, you can bet there will be a media firestorm over it. That's one thing that Apple DOES NOT want. Jailbreakers are probably the leading, loudest fans of Apple devices - I pity the fool that angers them!

As a word of advice, don't let a jailbreak decide what you purchase! Jailbreaking is only icing on the cake - and not even the bulk of the icing at that - it's like the icing that's only on the edges. Always look at performance and features first!

That being said, if you're thinking of going with Android then go for it! Smartphones and tablets are coming so close, performance and feature-wise, that it's hard to recommend one over the other. The only thing that would make me recommend an Apple at this point is the Retina Display on the iPhone and iPad (screw the iPad mini). The retina display is absolutely above and beyond better than anything else out there, and, if you think about it, looking at your device's screen is what you'll be doing most with it!

There are some other things that make Apple better - like support and consistency over a wide range of products, but those things are becoming pretty minor in this fast-paced world. For example, how many of your first-downloaded apps are still installed on your iDevice? I use maybe one or two of the first ones I owned - out of 500+ apps that I now own. Heck, no one is even making iPad 1 compatible apps any longer! So there is a lifespan to digital media.

Honestly, if I was to do it all again I would just get a large-screen "phablet" instead of owning both a phone and a tablet. Both a tablet and a phone lead you to consume the exact same content, just in a slightly different way. Having just one device is good because it simplifies your life - one device to charge and maintain. The bad thing is that you only get ONE of these omni-devices. If you lose it or misplace it it would be devastating to your lifestyle.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (11-25-2012)

Thanks

Yeah, i was looking at the galaxy note 2, just as a small tablet, no way in hell it would ever replace my phone... i can get one for $50 bucks through att, but i'm waiting till i have my iphone 5 not getting that until it's jailbroken

Thanks

There's a chance I can get my mom's iPhone 4S. Either that or my brother's iPhone 4 - then I'll trade it for my mom's 4S. I'm still working out the details

Thanks

I love my iphone 4 had the opportunity to get the 4s a while back but didn't see the difference for what it would have cost, unless you use Siri regularly for anything of course

Thanks

Really? I noticed a HUGE difference in performance between the 4 and 4S. Sadly (and accordingly), the new iPhone 5 is twice as fast as the 4S!

By the time I actually have an iPhone, who knows how much faster new phones will actually be. When you're splitting hundredths of a second, there's really no point to upgrading, haha.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-02-2012)

Thanks

Yeah, the 4s really is fast compared to the I4
    Free. For all devices.

Thanks

Really? I noticed a HUGE difference in performance between the 4 and 4S. Sadly (and accordingly), the new iPhone 5 is twice as fast as the 4S!

By the time I actually have an iPhone, who knows how much faster new phones will actually be. When you're splitting hundredths of a second, there's really no point to upgrading, haha.
    Couldn't have said it better myself j. Even taking a look at the other iDevices (iPad 3 vs iPad 4 , touch 4 vs touch 5) there is a major processing difference.
    (When using my friend's touch 5 vs my touch 4, there is definitely a major difference)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TheAmazingLawzi For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-07-2012)

Thanks

Yeah, with the iPhone 5 it's really starting to hit that 'magical' speed, where I personally don't notice any load times. Everything just pops up like it was pre-loaded into memory. Of course, I'm still on the iPod Touch 4g - which means there's a pause while the icons load after I slide to unlock

I was looking at the iPhone 5 again the other day and damn, sometimes I wish I wasn't poor

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-07-2012), TheAmazingLawzi (12-14-2012)

Thanks

I'm just waiting for a jailbreak on the 5, either tethered or not i honestly don't care lol. I've always loaded the newest jailbreak the second it's released. In any case I may do the upgrade now and just sit on the phone until the J is done. My wife is all like "why don't you just get an android?" she just got a very lightly used Captivate and i must say that rooting and upgrading that phone was a bigger pain in the rear than ANY Jailbreak i've ever done.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-19-2012), TheAmazingLawzi (12-19-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaingun View Post
    I'm just waiting for a jailbreak on the 5, either tethered or not i honestly don't care lol. I've always loaded the newest jailbreak the second it's released. In any case I may do the upgrade now and just sit on the phone until the J is done. My wife is all like "why don't you just get an android?" she just got a very lightly used Captivate and i must say that rooting and upgrading that phone was a bigger pain in the rear than ANY Jailbreak i've ever done.
    Lol. I have a few friends that constantly annoy me by saying that "Android is so much better because you can root it with no problem. And it's not stupid and closed like iOS." I just say that their dumbasses and that we don't have malware.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingLawzi View Post
    Lol. I have a few friends that constantly annoy me by saying that "Android is so much better because you can root it with no problem. And it's not stupid and closed like iOS." I just say that their dumbasses and that we don't have malware.
    For real. I steer clear of Android because I hate Google's design. I don't think they hire actual artists - everything they do is apparently designed by programmers - programmers that like floating text and the color white.

Thanks

Neurotech [HD]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1356039866.907130.jpg
    Used some of the graphics on my Scion xB gauge cluster.

Patiently awaiting the iPhone 5 jailbreak.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to recklesstryg For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (12-20-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by recklesstryg View Post
    Attachment 617325
    Used some of the graphics on my Scion xB gauge cluster.

Patiently awaiting the iPhone 5 jailbreak.
    Haha, that's awesome! Is that an LCD screen? You want me to make a larger version for you, one that's dark, maybe? The light blue is a little hard to see.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-20-2012)

Thanks

My Siri themes were just highlighted in a Modmyi article ('bout time!). Check it out!

Apple, iPhone and iPad News | ModMyi - Five Neat WinterBoard Themes for Changing the Face of Siri

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-23-2012)