+ Reply
Page 94 of 130 FirstFirst ... 44 849293949596 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by GIRLSONPOLAROID yes, cool but... can you do a small package with those 2 images (the 2 1024x1024 low res ones) at full quality, not for iPhone, but
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 Times in 839 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GIRLSONPOLAROID View Post
    yes, cool but... can you do a small package with those 2 images (the 2 1024x1024 low res ones) at full quality, not for iPhone, but for macbook pro retina and thunderbolt display ? It's much more bigger... I can give you some via Paypal if you want to...

Man you should consider to theme OS X !!!!!!! Neurocarbon would be awesome... Neurotech (blue) for iPhone and Neuro Carbon (grey) for OSX... great evolution

and combination
    Yes, maybe.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-23-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone TheAmazingLawzi's Avatar
    Thanks

Would Neurocarbon be for iPad only?

Thanks

It'll probably just be called Neurotech iPad. It's early yet, though.

Thanks

iPod/iPhone = Neurotech'd.

Siri = Neurocube'd.

iPad = Neurocarbon'd.

Jahooba = The Neuroboss.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,982 Times in 3,735 Posts

The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Chaingun (09-24-2012), Jahooba (09-26-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sidon the Kidd View Post
    iPod/iPhone = Neurotech'd.

Siri = Neurocube'd.

iPad = Neurocarbon'd.

Jahooba = The Neuroboss.
    Agreed. :3

Thanks

J, is there anyway you can theme the Bluetooth headset battery status bar icon? I have no clue where it is, otherwise I'd just put another battery icon.

Thanks

J, is there anyway you can theme the Bluetooth headset battery status bar icon? I have no clue where it is, otherwise I'd just put another battery icon.
    Sure - can you do me a favor, though? Can you post a screenshot of what it looks like with a Bluetooth headset attached?

Thanks

Neurotech [HD]-img_0268.png

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidon the Kidd For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (09-27-2012), recklesstryg (09-27-2012)

Thanks

Thanks Sidon the Kidd,

Is there a white version when on the homescreen? I found a white version too, but I couldn't find the bars - so the white version uses the red and green bars on the inside, right?

This would be way easier if I had a bluetooth headset to test in on - but this works too

Y'know, I never knew what that symbol was - I knew it was for a headset but visually it never made sense to me. I only figured it out once I blew it up on my monitor. It's a head-phone earbud lying with the speaker facing up. For years I wondered about it, hehe.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Thanks Sidon the Kidd,

Is there a white version when on the homescreen? I found a white version too, but I couldn't find the bars - so the white version uses the red and green bars on the inside, right?

This would be way easier if I had a bluetooth headset to test in on - but this works too

Y'know, I never knew what that symbol was - I knew it was for a headset but visually it never made sense to me. I only figured it out once I blew it up on my monitor. It's a head-phone earbud lying with the speaker facing up. For years I wondered about it, hehe.
    Yeah, When I look at my headpiece, it makes total sense. And yeah, there's a white version on the homescreen. It's just the in-app image that's not themed.

Thanks

Here's the headset battery. I have no way of testing it, so it's not super-detailed or anything, but it'll match Neurotech better than the vanilla ones, I'm sure

Sorry it took a few days - had a lot of family stuff to do this weekend

Unzip this to /var/stash/themes/Neurotech HD/Folders/UIKit.framework

Headset Battery - Status Bar.zip

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

alright... i can't get winterboard to theme in ios 6

Thanks

You may have to uninstall/ reinstall WinterBoard through Cydia?

How do you like iOS 6? What's mainly different about it, other than no Youtube, and a new Maps app?

Thanks

not alot that i can see, if i don't see anything i like i'm rolling back to ios 5.1.1 i already can't get winterboard to work thats a major no no

EDIT: Just rebooted tethered again and it's theming now weird. I don't see what the complaints about the maps are, it's built on TomTom and i love my TomTom in my car. i can understand the problem for anyone outside the US, but i'm not :P a few other tweaks that I'm used to using that i need to check out but at the moment it seems like i'm all set to check it out. Will report back with new file names and such if you don't already have them also i'm going to reuse the old google maps icon on the new maps
    Last edited by Chaingun; 10-01-2012 at 10:13 PM.

Thanks

Works like a charm, J. Thanks. Much, much better than the original.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaingun View Post
    not alot that i can see, if i don't see anything i like i'm rolling back to ios 5.1.1 i already can't get winterboard to work thats a major no no

EDIT: Just rebooted tethered again and it's theming now weird. I don't see what the complaints about the maps are, it's built on TomTom and i love my TomTom in my car. i can understand the problem for anyone outside the US, but i'm not :P a few other tweaks that I'm used to using that i need to check out but at the moment it seems like i'm all set to check it out. Will report back with new file names and such if you don't already have them also i'm going to reuse the old google maps icon on the new maps
    And that's where it gets funny. I'm a Canadian, and I too have never had a problem with maps. Apparently, as long as you know the exact address, you're ok. It's when the input isn't exact that people were running into problems. What makes it even better is that when compared to google maps (iOS 5) the only thinly that made google better, was that no mater what you searched, it would give you an output, but usually a wrong output.

Thanks

I'm also noticing a few issues with neurotech specific tweaks, color keyboard does not work at all yet, it keeps crashing my phone, mobile substrate isn't fully compatible with ios6 yet, occasionally it will just stop loading any tweaks ie winterboard, five colomn springboard, five icon dock... i'm sure that will be taken care of very soon tho The UI images of course aren't working normaly and i havn't extracted the .artwork yet to get new names for then images, in app themes need to be fixes as well, like the ui in safari, they are the ios6 colors (which i kinda like for a stock theme) instead of the neurotech style. Also i've noticed that if you use sb settings it's very buggy, most notibly displaying the amount of free memory causes the clock to move off screen, where you can only see the minutes, opening sb settings processes will safe mode the device as well, apparently airplane mode is a no no too :P

i'll report more when i'm not at work <<,>>
    Last edited by Chaingun; 10-02-2012 at 07:52 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (10-02-2012)

Thanks

Are we still able to make icon requests on the User Made Icons page? I think I still have the last post, but I'm just wondering if we can still do requests overall.

*Edit: Mainly, I don't wanna bump it and then no one reply. Also, as for my input on iOS 6, I haven't upgraded, but I did update Find My iPhone, and it's complete crap compared to the original.

**Double Edit: My point of the last edit was that it's not that I dislike Maps necessarily, it's just that Find My iPhone is definitely a downgrade, and I use it ALL the time.
    Last edited by Sidon the Kidd; 10-02-2012 at 02:57 PM.

Thanks

Are we still able to make icon requests on the User Made Icons page? I think I still have the last post, but I'm just wondering if we can still do requests overall.
    Hey Sidon,

If there are some icons you'd like to request you can email or PM me if you want, and you can also leave a request in the User Made Icons page. I come to this Neurotech thread a lot, but I try and stay out of the User-Made thread, so you can request in both.

You guys see this? It's just an ad, yet it re-purposes the methods in which it's delivered. Pretty ingenious marketing right there!

Coca-Cola Introduces Ingenious iPhone Speaker Dock Magazine Ad | iJailbreak.com
    Last edited by Jahooba; 10-02-2012 at 07:17 PM.