Page 93 of 130 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

It can only be themed manually, it misses a CFBundleIdentifier.
    And the apps icons it pulls are sometimes those that are intended for the Settings app. Themed but with a dark contour, as if lying on a rounded square and sometimes have tiny white corners too. On top of that, masks sometimes mess with them too. Quite a hassle, to summarize.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 09-21-2012 at 05:48 AM. Reason: typos
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    It can only be themed manually, it misses a CFBundleIdentifier.
    And the apps icons it pulls are sometimes those that are intended for the Settings app. Themed bit with a dark contour, as if lying on a rounded square and sometimes tiny white corners too. On too of that, masks sometimes mess with them too. Quite a hassle, to summarize.
    Much appreciated for the explanation.

So wait, J, if you theme iPod 5, are you gonna go ahead and add the rest of the things for iPhone 5 as well, like the 4G status bar icon? I'm thinking of getting an iPhone 5/iPad 3 with my refund money from my financial aid next semester.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidon the Kidd For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-21-2012)

Saurik just released the new Winterboard update; it's now iOS 6 compatible!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheAmazingLawzi For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-21-2012)

Aaaand iOS 6 Neurotech.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1348230571.732466.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1348230562.949764.jpg  

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheAmazingLawzi For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-21-2012), Jahooba (09-21-2012)

Thanks. So the UIImages' names changed. Again. What about the AppIconMask/Overlay images ? Are they still in /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileIcons.framework ?
    And NewsStand isn't themed either, but you may have missed Jahooba's theme add-on posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidon the Kidd View Post
    Much appreciated for the explanation.

So wait, J, if you theme iPod 5, are you gonna go ahead and add the rest of the things for iPhone 5 as well, like the 4G status bar icon? I'm thinking of getting an iPhone 5/iPad 3 with my refund money from my financial aid next semester.

Yeah, I'll theme all that junk on the iPhone 5 - status bar, dialer, etc. I've never owned an iPhone, but usually I can get people to test for me - if I'm really lucky I'll know someone that has one so I can do all the testing myself

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingLawzi View Post
    Aaaand iOS 6 Neurotech.
    Uh-oh. I hope all the UIImages didn't get name changes. That would suck.

I just checked FML and it's named correctly. Not sure why it's not changing on iOS 6.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-21-2012)

Hmm, I think it's done. I've tweaked it a bit more after making this, but there are no more big changes to make:

-ls5.webcopy.png

I have an idea for putting this on laser-etched glass and lighting it up with LED's. I'm not sure how I would sell it, though.

Here it is only a couple hours in:

-ls2.webcopy.png

Strangely, the more complex I make it, the smaller the file-size
    Last edited by Jahooba; 09-21-2012 at 11:37 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-21-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Hmm, I think it's done. I've tweaked it a bit more after making this, but there are no more big changes to make:

-ls5.webcopy.png
    Great work. It gets more and more perfect :P

I still have a lot of work on this to go, but I'm happy with it so far! I think I'm getting the hang of it again

Go brain, go!

What Modeling package do you use?

I used Autocad to make this.-rendermiwzyv.png
    iPhone 5 case based on SH-06D Nerv Phone

Firstly, the iPhone 5 is epic, and so much lighter. Secondly, it's been jailbroken. Thirdly, here are some pics from iFile of the locations you asked for Alfroggy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1348273395.923558.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1348273407.695215.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1348273420.826184.jpg  

I've been thinking about the iPod Touch 5. I've saved up the money ($300 is a lot for me), but the more I read about how awesome the iPhone 5 is in terms of performance, the more I hate Apple for making the iPod Touch half the device it could have been.

It's not like the A6 is just a tiny upgrade. It's 2x more powerful than the A5. Two times! 100% increase in performance!

As an iPod Touch owner I paid Apple their 60% premium for their device (same as the iPhone owners) - I buy apps off the App Store just like everyone else - why does it feel like I'm being treated like a second-class citizen? Are they keeping the specs of the iPod lowered so that it will force more people to buy an iPhone? Is the iPod Touch simply a device aimed at children in order to make them crave being an iPhone owner one day? I bet that's it.

I was thinking of buying an 5th gen Touch, but don't know if I can rightly support this kind of business strategy. I mean, it was bad enough having the same processor as the iPhone 4 but with half the RAM. Now it's likely half the RAM and half the processor. It's getting worse by comparison when it should be getting better! The Touch is an amazing machine that constantly gets overshadowed by the iPhone, unjustly so! Essentially Apple wants me to pay a premium for what is NOT a premium device.

The more I think about it, the more I feel Apple lost a sale from me (like they did on the 2011 Touch, which was just a color upgrade - lame). Maybe I'll feel somewhat different tomorrow, but this is really irking me.

Quote Originally Posted by recklesstryg View Post
    What Modeling package do you use?

I used Autocad to make this.-rendermiwzyv.png
    iPhone 5 case based on SH-06D Nerv Phone
    I use Rhino 4.0

That case looks pretty sweet. Kinda reminds me of Metal Gear Solid, or maybe Deus Ex-style. Definitely paramilitary.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

recklesstryg (09-22-2012)

J, I wholeheartedly agree with you. Unfortunately, this is the way good business works. Apple knows that they can get more money out of people if they sell more iPhones vs iPod touches. And as much as Jobs said Apple "Is more about innovating", They're still a corporation, and we in the west are still a consumer driven society.

The theme looks pretty bad-***. Amazing work.

Quote Originally Posted by D3xus View Post
    The theme looks pretty bad-***. Amazing work.
    Thanks

How did you get that cool green font for your user name? You a moderator?

Hey Megaorange, you know how much I like symbols.

I made this a long time ago and never did anything with it:

-megaorange.png

Hey Megaorange, you know how much I like symbols.

I made this a long time ago and never did anything with it:

-megaorange.png
    Nice. Looks cool.

Jahooba.. Your last creation is amazing... I like the grey carbon copy version also...
    Can you share them at full quality for my macbook pro retina wallpaper please ? Please ?

Damn it looks already hot with those versions (1024x1024)....
    Last edited by GIRLSONPOLAROID; 09-23-2012 at 07:07 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to GIRLSONPOLAROID For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (09-23-2012)

Hmm, Neurocarbon...

Since I've made that grey one, I'm really considering making the whole theme that way. It looks ridiculous on the iPad 3 screen, and I haven't tweaked it as much as I could.

I kept the preview images low-res because I'll probably sell the final theme on Cydia. Don't worry, though, it will not be as large or as expensive as Neurotech. I'm aiming for $1.00 - I don't have to theme dialers or calculators, which is a huge relief.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-23-2012)

Yeah, that other version of the wall is worth a release too !
    It reminds me of the monochrome images on transparent films we draw per-color in the making of screen-printing screens. Lovely memories drawn by a no-less lovely drawing.

Hmm, Neurocarbon...

Since I've made that grey one, I'm really considering making the whole theme that way. It looks ridiculous on the iPad 3 screen, and I haven't tweaked it as much as I could.

I kept the preview images low-res because I'll probably sell the final theme on Cydia. Don't worry, though, it will not be as large or as expensive as Neurotech. I'm aiming for $1.00 - I don't have to theme dialers or calculators, which is a huge relief.
    yes, cool but... can you do a small package with those 2 images (the 2 1024x1024 low res ones) at full quality, not for iPhone, but for macbook pro retina and thunderbolt display ? It's much more bigger... I can give you some via Paypal if you want to...

Man you should consider to theme OS X !!!!!!! Neurocarbon would be awesome... Neurotech (blue) for iPhone and Neuro Carbon (grey) for OSX... great evolution

and combination

Page 93 of 130 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 ... LastLast