Page 92 of 130 FirstFirst ... 42 829091929394 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    You can't. But you can theme the icon.png (SD image).
    The thing is I have AppStore and Cydia in deck right now the icon is themed so it's pulling the themes icon from neurotech but still adding the darn black box.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodimal View Post
    DOes anyone use deck and neurotech? Anyway to get the black box behind the application iconS to diss appear? If tried screwing around with the icon masks but did not help .
    Which application icons are you talking about? The default Deck icons already have a transparent background, don't they?

-photo-5-.png

Hmm, I guess you're adding icons to Deck? Or something? Can you post a screenshot?
    Last edited by Jahooba; 09-19-2012 at 10:46 AM.

Deck allows for a three menus, that's the 1rst page you're showing, J.
    The icons we are talking of are shortcuts to apps which you can enable in the Settings app.
    Perhaps are those masks in fault :

They're also in /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileIcons.framework
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (09-19-2012)

If I recall correctly you also have to clear a cache on the phone and do a full reboot before the boxes disappear, personally I went in and deleted almost every file in that folder if I need to restore them I'll just restore the phone to give credit I followed the process for te carbon x pro theme here http://carbonx.me/?hotfix=2 give that a try

Thanks Alfroggy - it's either those icons, or Deck is using the icons from the Settings App, in which the background on the icons can't be removed because I made them that way so they'd look right in Settings

Quote Originally Posted by Chaingun View Post
    If I recall correctly you also have to clear a cache on the phone and do a full reboot before the boxes disappear, personally I went in and deleted almost every file in that folder if I need to restore them I'll just restore the phone to give credit I followed the process for te carbon x pro theme here Black background behind icons - CarbonX Pro - Elegant and stylish theme for your iPhone 4/4S! give that a try

Or do a respring within the WinterBoard app. The WB app automatically flushes the icon cache

So. In 20+ minutes, iOS 6 will be released to the public. Anyone wanna take a guess at how long it will take before redsn0w is updated?

*EDIT*: it's available now. :P
    Last edited by TheAmazingLawzi; 09-19-2012 at 11:43 AM.

J I can't believe I didn't know that I always did it manually -_- iOS 6 beta 4 is already cracked for a4 devices if apple doesn't fix those vulnerabilities i'd say pretty soon it'll be available to us

iOS 6 beta 4 is already cracked for a4 devices if apple doesn't fix those vulnerabilities i'd say pretty soon it'll be available to us
    Oh I know. I'm just curious to see how fast they do it. :P plus, this year most of the devices are non A4. There are only 2 A4 devices left, the rest all have A5<. So I'm also curious as to how long it will take them to develop a method to crack them.

[QUOTE=Jahooba;6681916]Thanks Alfroggy - it's either those icons, or Deck is using the icons from the Settings App, in which the background on the icons can't be removed because I made them that way so they'd look right in Settings

So i have made some success I got one icon to theme with out the box in deck lol 1 down 3 to go

[QUOTE=Rodimal;6681943]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Thanks Alfroggy - it's either those icons, or Deck is using the icons from the Settings App, in which the background on the icons can't be removed because I made them that way so they'd look right in Settings

So i have made some success I got one icon to theme with out the box in deck lol 1 down 3 to go
    Which icon was it and which ones are left ?
    Jahooba is right regarding some of them WinterBoard for instance has its settings icon grabbed by deck. The Cydia icon is another story.
    Another generic method would be to theme the linen the same as the icons sized for Settings have as background, and have these latters' corners transparent instead of white at times. It would be a workaround. Deck doesn't come with a CFBundleIdentifier though, so it'd require making use of the Folder method.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

I'm just hoping they crack the 5 by November when I'll be upgrading

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Glad it helped, even partially. Which are the remaining two ?
    Remaining 2 are AppStore and Cydia.

Tethered A4 jailbreak tomorrow & an update to winter board

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingLawzi View Post
    Tethered A4 jailbreak tomorrow & an update to winter board
    Hmm, good good. I hope the untethered comes out soon - I'll update Neurotech then sell my iPod. I'm getting closer to the $320 needed (stupid tax). I now have $275. So close, yet so far away

I'm getting the black Touch 5 - I love the way it looks - I especially love the way it will look with my theme on it

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Hmm, good good. I hope the untethered comes out soon - I'll update Neurotech then sell my iPod. I'm getting closer to the $320 needed (stupid tax). I now have $275. So close, yet so far away

I'm getting the black Touch 5 - I love the way it looks - I especially love the way it will look with my theme on it
    I can't wait! I will also be nabbing the black/slate touch. Gonna see if they have any at my local Apple Store on Friday ( it'll be hectic, but my friends and I were already planning on going just for hilarities. :P)

As always i'll be glad to test out the tethered jailbreak and i'll get you any file names that have changed if i can J

As always i'll be glad to test out the tethered jailbreak and i'll get you any file names that have changed if i can J
    Thanks! I appreciate it

Also, here's a funny video: The New iPhone 5: A Taller Change Than Expected - YouTube

Is Deck themed? I'm confused.

Page 92 of 130 FirstFirst ... 42 829091929394 102 ... LastLast