Page 91 of 130 FirstFirst ... 41 818990919293 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Neurotech [HD]

  1. #1801
    too bad you can't make like a 3 point unlock, then it could slide between the three circles lol actually that would make it the most bad *** unlock evar
    Last edited by Chaingun; 09-17-2012 at 07:18 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-18-2012)

  3. #1802
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Spent some more time on it today - it's a little more refined - still a lot more work to go! My designs aren't finished until I can stare at every little part and there's nothing left that I want to change.

    Still not sure about what I'll do for the slider - it's not like the iPhone, where I can incorporate it into the design - the slider position changes depending on the orientation of the device. I may just make it portrait-orientation-correct-only, if that makes sense.

    The final image is 2048x2048 @ 5mb, lol.

    J, you were thinking of iPad-amatizing neurotech at one point right? Why not see if you can make that part of the iPad theme? I don't doubt it would work.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheAmazingLawzi For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-18-2012)

  5. #1803
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingLawzi View Post
    J, you were thinking of iPad-amatizing neurotech at one point right? Why not see if you can make that part of the iPad theme? I don't doubt it would work.
    iPad-amatizing?

    I'm not sure what you mean

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaingun View Post
    too bad you can't make like a 3 point unlock, then it could slide between the three circles lol actually that would make it the most bad *** unlock evar
    Dude, that would be awesome. It would take two fingers and a thumb turning at once - maybe a sound effect like servos moving - parts animating and clicking into place.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 09-17-2012 at 09:09 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-18-2012)

  7. #1804
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    iPad-amatizing?

    I'm not sure what you mean
    Yea, had an Engrish moment there :P Basically, I was referring to the fact that I knew at one point you were considering updating neurotech to be compatible with "The New IPad". Why not use that image as a base for the wallpaper? Also, I think the lock screen idea would be more possible on the iPad, due to the
    larger screen.(hopefully some pro coder can pull that off. It'd be one hell of a tweak. :3)
    Last edited by TheAmazingLawzi; 09-17-2012 at 09:06 PM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheAmazingLawzi For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-18-2012)

  9. #1805
    Yup, it's for the iPad 3. Actually, there's a lot of detail when I zoom in - some part of this image may end up on the iPhone/ iPod 5 lockscreen.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-18-2012)

  11. #1806
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Yup, it's for the iPad 3. Actually, there's a lot of detail when I zoom in - some part of this image may end up on the iPhone/ iPod 5 lockscreen.
    I have it set as my Home/Lock screen ATM. iOS 6 needs a jailbreak, so my device can look right again with Neurotech. :3 can't wait to see how it looks on the 5G touch.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheAmazingLawzi For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-18-2012)

  13. #1807
    Or imagine if you will that image as the iOS 6 lock screen and you tap and rotate the image to unlock the device, complete with custom sounds lol I imagine that would be a lot easier to code, on rotating image instead of a multi swipe to unlock? Anyone know somebody that does that sort of thing?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-18-2012)

  15. #1808
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    It would take two fingers and a thumb turning at once - maybe a sound effect like servos moving - parts animating and clicking into place.
    Man, it sounds like there'll be a NeurotechHD DreamBoard theme for the iPad3 coming !

    Amazing : shock :
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  16. #1809
    Any suggestions on how to use it with vwallpaper 2 coz it's not showing on screen when vwallpaper is turned on . HELP !

  17. #1810
    Quote Originally Posted by rahsen View Post
    Any suggestions on how to use it with vwallpaper 2 coz it's not showing on screen when vwallpaper is turned on . HELP !
    Welcome to the forums. Did you try looking for a vWallpaper thread instead ?
    Jahooba only posted a preview image of a work in progress. vWallpaper is another matter.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    rahsen (09-18-2012)

  19. #1811
    Thanx and ok I'll check if there's any thread regarding the matter , keep up the great work

  20. #1812
    Quote Originally Posted by rahsen View Post
    Thanx
    No prob
    ...and ok I'll check if there's any
    thread regarding the matter
    There are, there's one or two stickied but I did not come across an howto for using a fixed background with vwallpaper.
    keep up the great work
    That's directed at Jahooba
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  21. #1813
    Getting there - this is half-sized, so the final version will look 2x as sharp:





    And just for fun:



  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-18-2012)

  23. #1814
    Gorgeous.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Jahooba (09-18-2012)

  25. #1815
    Is there a bitesms theme an a lock screen clock/weather widget for this theme yet? I tried looking but could not find anything. Thanks

  26. #1816
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodimal View Post
    Is there a bitesms theme an a lock screen clock/weather widget for this theme yet? I tried looking but could not find anything. Thanks
    As far as I know BiteSMS is themed (mostly?). I don't really do widgets, though - I have no interest in using or theming them.

  27. #1817
    DOes anyone use deck and neurotech? Anyway to get the black box behind the application iconS to diss appear? If tried screwing around with the icon masks but did not help .

  28. #1818
    I'll give it a go but I recall having some themeing issues with it in the past, something wouldn't match. I'll report what I come up with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodimal View Post
    DOes anyone use deck and neurotech? Anyway to get the black box behind the application iconS to diss appear? If tried screwing around with the icon masks but did not help .
    As per the instructions for installing NeurotechHD say, you need to rename the AppIconMask@2x~iphone.png, AppIconShadow@2x~iphone.png and AppIconOverlay@2x~iphone.png in /System/Library/MobileIcons.framework/ so that the OS doesn't use them. I put an underscore in front of the images I thus backup, so I can find them at first glance on browsing my files.
    I gathered Deck uses the icon.png image instead of [email protected], and system and Cydia apps are sized 59x60px while AppStore ones are 57x57
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 09-19-2012 at 02:24 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  29. #1819
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    I'll give it a go but I recall having some themeing issues with it in the past, something wouldn't match. I'll report what I come up with.



    As per the instructions for installing NeurotechHD say, you need to rename the AppIconMask@2x~iphone.png, AppIconShadow@2x~iphone.png and AppIconOverlay@2x~iphone.png in /System/Library/MobileIcons.framework/ so that the OS doesn't use them. I put an underscore in front of the images I thus backup, so I can find them at first glance on browsing my files.
    I gathered Deck uses the icon.png image instead of [email protected], and system and Cydia apps are sized 59x60px while AppStore ones are 57x57
    Those files are already renamed to no avail. I wonder if it's possible to change what file deck is looking for.

  30. #1820
    You can't. But you can theme the icon.png (SD image).

Page 91 of 130 FirstFirst ... 41 818990919293 101 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •