+ Reply
Page 90 of 130 FirstFirst ... 40 808889909192 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I don't know what I'm more excited for: The 5G touch, or Neurotech for iOS 6
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TheAmazingLawzi's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know what I'm more excited for: The 5G touch, or Neurotech for iOS 6

Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 836 Posts

You getting the Touch, Lawzi? I'm going to try to - it ain't easy for me to make/ save $300 in under a month!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    You getting the Touch, Lawzi? I'm going to try to - it ain't easy for me to make/ save $300 in under a month!
    Yup. :P My touch is basically my phone. I only update it every few years tho. (My first touch was a 2G). Fortunately, I was prepared, and started saving for this one a while ago. :3

Thanks

I'll have to sell a few things. Speaking of which, anyone here interested in a Kelty hiking backpack?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sinskin8r's Avatar
    Thanks

Neurotech [HD]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1347784532.985809.jpg

Haha yes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sinskin8r View Post
    Hehe, that's great

They should have replaced the text at the top and bottom with something witty instead of the red scribble, I think.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sinskin8r View Post
    Lol. I saw one on twitter that said "apparently Samsung doesn't know how to turn the iPhone on'
    And it points to the fact that the S3's screen is on, but the iPhone's isn't.

And on a separate note; anyone know the exact date the new touch is out? The Apple store says October, and any 3rd party source says its the 21st, with the iPhone.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingLawzi View Post
    Lol. I saw one on twitter that said "apparently Samsung doesn't know how to turn the iPhone on'
    And it points to the fact that the S3's screen is on, but the iPhone's isn't.
    Yeah, that's a good point

And on a separate note; anyone know the exact date the new touch is out? The Apple store says October, and any 3rd party source says its the 21st, with the iPhone.
    My guess is that there's no clear release date because it uses the exact same Retina Display as the iPhone 5, so the iPod will ramp up production once all the iP5 pre-orders have been filled and sent. Apple probably calculated that would take a month or so. I don't expect the Touch to ship until at least October 14th. There may be limited quantities before then, but I wouldn't expect wide distribution (Target, Walmart, Amazon, etc.) until mid-October or beyond.

Ordering straight from Apple is probably the quickest way to get one - I preorderd my last Touch and it shipped from China in two days

Neurotech iPad 3 lockscreen lookin' good so far
    Last edited by Jahooba; 09-16-2012 at 04:30 PM.

Thanks

I still have a lot of work on this to go, but I'm happy with it so far! I think I'm getting the hang of it again

Go brain, go!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-17-2012), metaserph (09-16-2012), Nayan712 (09-17-2012)

Thanks

I still have a lot of work on this to go, but I'm happy with it so far! I think I'm getting the hang of it again

Go brain, go!

ME GUSTA. Looks good J!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheAmazingLawzi For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (09-17-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,489 Times in 3,566 Posts

Yeah, definitely good looking, jahooba. Happy the inspiration comes back. This theme deserves you to keep it going
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (09-17-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

5 inch screen on the s3? too big if you ask me. the iphone is the perfect width, not to mention that ios vs android? my grandmother is able to use an iphone without help so there's your proof on ease of use.

quick question anyone know if the new "lightning" connector is USB 3.0? would certainly make syncing faster if it is

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaingun View Post
    5 inch screen on the s3? too big if you ask me. the iphone is the perfect width, not to mention that ios vs android? my grandmother is able to use an iphone without help so there's your proof on ease of use.
    I think a lot of Apple's competitors make the mistake of thinking that people like the iPhone because it's got more features. So, instead of carving out their own design niche, they make it look as close to an iPhone as possible (Samsung), then make it MORE and BIGGER, which, to their logic, makes it better. Apple has it's own design language and it's own vision for its products, unlike its competitors. Apple designs their products to be used by as large array of consumers as possible. A 5" display is for a specific group of people - tech enthusiasts that spend lots of time glued to their device window? - like you said, it's not a phone for your grandmother, but the iPhone can be, while at the same time it's cool for hip young teenagers and business professionals and house-wives.

Now that Apple has proven they have no interest in the screen-size/ processor-speed war of escalation, they have again changed the rules of the game. Since Apple has decided to take the proverbial exit at the fork in the road, the S3 is now bulky with an unnecessarily large screen. Apple has decried that hardware isn't as important as design! Quad-core? Don't need it! And now there's reports that the iPhone 5 has half the hardware specs of the S3, yet runs faster. This means that there are inherent differences in the operating systems if an Android smartphone needs at least twice as much horsepower for the exact same tasks. (I read somewhere that iOS code is much more streamlined, whereas Android's Javascript-based approach is like fitting a square peg in a round hole)

Personally, design-wise, I think of the iPhone as an on-going refinement process. Like having a block of marble that one can only subtract from in order to achieve perfection.

It really bothers me that Apple takes so long between generations (two years between new designs), but it seems that's how long it takes. I wouldn't expect another design update for at least two more years - next year we'll surely get an iPhone 5S. So, in the summer of 2014, in the after-glow of the final The Hobbit masterpiece (and 4 months away from the next Avatar film), get ready for the iPhone 6

I've been reading about the differences between the A6 processor and the A5 in the new Touch. It makes me sad. The A6 is 100% faster. That's a huge difference. Why didn't the Touch get a new A6 processor? They tout it as a camera now, but it can't even take 1080p video like the 4S, which has the exact same processor and RAM (assuming the Touch gets 512 now - it better!). Maybe because it sucks down the battery? Apple is obsessed with keeping battery life comparable with the previous generation, but what they need to do is crank it up! Apple could easily spend a few extra pennies and give its devices better battery life. My theory is that they want the battery to fail - their batteries last two years based on normal recharge cycles. Two years and then it's upgrade time. If you recharged your battery, say, 30% less often then you could extend that battery to 3 years before it needs to be changed. There is a risk to designing products too well.

Just a few thoughts.

quick question anyone know if the new "lightning" connector is USB 3.0? would certainly make syncing faster if it is

That's a good question - they didn't say during the keynote address, but I would be shocked if it's only USB 2.0. All motherboards sold today have 3.0, and Cook said the new connector will be the Apple standard for years to come. And besides, USB 3.0 is 2.0 backwards-compatible
    Last edited by Jahooba; 09-17-2012 at 08:57 AM.

What's Jailbreak? GIRLSONPOLAROID's Avatar
    Thanks
    I got an issue while installing neurotech iOS5 fixes from cydia... can you provide the deb file ? or the .theme file for winterboard ?

Thanks

Neurotech iOS 5 fixes was removed from Cydia officially. Don't use pirate repos

Thanks

Neurotech iOS 5 fixes was removed from Cydia officially. Don't use pirate repos
    Lol

Thanks
    Thanked 8,489 Times in 3,566 Posts

People can be so shameless.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

Thanks

Been a while since I had a chance to look back on here but my god Jay, you've still got it
    Proud to say I've stuck by my word of never needing/wanting to use a theme other than Neurotech- And it wasn't even that hard!

That new design looks amazing Jay, keep at it-can't wait to see all the goodies

Thanks

Spent some more time on it today - it's a little more refined - still a lot more work to go! My designs aren't finished until I can stare at every little part and there's nothing left that I want to change.

Still not sure about what I'll do for the slider - it's not like the iPhone, where I can incorporate it into the design - the slider position changes depending on the orientation of the device. I may just make it portrait-orientation-correct-only, if that makes sense.

The final image is 2048x2048 @ 5mb, lol.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Karoonchai (09-18-2012), Nayan712 (09-17-2012)

Thanks

Words can not describe how awesome that it- and how much I'm looking forward for it to be integrated to Neurotech