+ Reply
Page 86 of 130 FirstFirst ... 36 768485868788 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
The Retina Wallpapers icon is in /var/stash/themes/Neurotech HD/Bundles/com.apptao.retinawallpapers and the icon is now named: [email protected] You can find the Chrome icon here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6594856 Chaingun: what version of Photoshop do you
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,679 Times in 830 Posts

The Retina Wallpapers icon is in /var/stash/themes/Neurotech HD/Bundles/com.apptao.retinawallpapers and the icon is now named:

[email protected]

You can find the Chrome icon here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6594856

Chaingun: what version of Photoshop do you use?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Sidon the Kidd (07-30-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Was using 5.1 for a while, but a built a computer for a local graphic art and design studio and my payment was a shiny new copy of cs6 god i love barter exchange also lots of activity on it now, getting a big icon update done, will upload soon will be way over the 50 icon barrier, any requests are being taken now by me
    Last edited by Chaingun; 07-30-2012 at 11:54 PM.

Thanks

Custom icons thread has been updated with preview of completed icons as well as an icon set to dl, i'd ask any users that have requested an icon there to check them out and let me know if they work right please, i'd like to submit them to J to have them approved for upload to cydia as we've well surpassed the 50 icon mark, though i have about 2 dozen more to add before that would happen

Thanks

So I've tried theming Bite for Winterboard, and I've had no luck. I'm just going to wait for Messages+ that I got with IntelliscreenX to be themed, since it only needs the top bars themed (which I have no clue how to do because I have no instructions like Bite, and I'm also kinda scared; should I have requested that here instead of the icon page?). I also recently added some widgets through Dashboard X (yes, I know, shame on me for following the crowd), and was wondering if anyone could theme WeKillBackground Pro and WeeSearch Pro, if possible? I know, I'm being needy, but I promise, it's all out of love! <3 Then again, it's up to Jahooba/Chaingun/Anyone who handles Neurotech theming to do my requests. I figured I'd post it here since it has nothing to do with icons... Again, so many thanks for this theme! My family uses it as well as me and my girlfriend! We're huge fans! Thanks to anyone who chooses to do this for me! Cheers!

Thanks

when it comes to theming apps, i'm sure i could slap something together, but it would pale in comparison to what J can do, i'm pretty much only doing icons, and even then if Jahooba wants to make a better one thats at his discretion, which is why my icon package should be placed underneath the neurotech theme in winterboard. in otherwords this is the right thread lol, the other is just for icons. Not sure if anyone else is making any at the moment but i wouldn't mind some creative competition, that always helps me work better

Thanks

So obviously never mind about my post. The clock widget is no longer themed, because Dashboard X uses a centralized theme for their widgets now. You could probably edit the one used for the clock widget and make it for all widgets, or something.

Thanks

Sorry, I've been MIA for a bit!

I'll look into a fix for the DashboardX clock - thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Sorry, I've been MIA for a bit!

I'll look into a fix for the DashboardX clock - thanks!
    There's a video on Cydia under the app description to theme all the widgets. You could knock all of 'em out at once, J!

Guys, I figured a way to deal with this very easily. Simply go to the theme in iFile, copy the "Landscape-hi-bg@2x . png" or whatever it is from the Folders/Bitesms.app/ and paste it in com.orikad.dashboard, then rename it "dbxReplacedImage@2x . png" and it works perfectly.

Neurotech [HD]-img_0143.png
    Last edited by Sidon the Kidd; 08-07-2012 at 06:58 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidon the Kidd For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (08-13-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

First time user for the neurotech layout ^^ It's working well so far, but I'm having a bit of trouble getting my keyboard to match as well I know you have to install YS Kim Colorkeyboard, before applying Neurotech's keyboard. Does anyone know where I can download YS Kim colorkeyboard? That's the ONLY thing I'm missing...sadly.

Thanks

Hey saorilight - Are you having trouble downloading from the Cydia Store?

iPhone? More like MyPhone TheAmazingLawzi's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey J.... Gonna theme news stand? :P I know I'm being a pain about it, bit it just looks so weird and out of place on my iPod. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sidon the Kidd View Post
    There's a video on Cydia under the app description to theme all the widgets. You could knock all of 'em out at once, J!

Guys, I figured a way to deal with this very easily. Simply go to the theme in iFile, copy the "Landscape-hi-bg@2x . png" or whatever it is from the Folders/Bitesms.app/ and paste it in com.orikad.dashboard, then rename it "dbxReplacedImage@2x . png" and it works perfectly.

Attachment 605111
    Wanna provide a bit of a better road map? Because after much messing around and multiple resprings, I've got nothin' x)

Also, to anyone, does the bitesms theming do anything ATM? Jw, cause after I dropped the .pngs in the proper folder, it was still same old bitesms, and not glorious Tron-esque Neurotech.
    Last edited by TheAmazingLawzi; 08-13-2012 at 09:52 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingLawzi View Post
    Hey J.... Gonna theme news stand? :P I know I'm being a pain about it, bit it just looks so weird and out of place on my iPod. :P

Wanna provide a bit of a better road map? Because after much messing around and multiple resprings, I've got nothin' x)

Also, to anyone, does the bitesms theming do anything ATM? Jw, cause after I dropped the .pngs in the proper folder, it was still same old bitesms, and not glorious Tron-esque Neurotech.
    I'm not sure how I can properly explain it any better...I simply used the BiteSMS images and renamed them...Also, I've gotten nothing with BiteSMS theming. I've been casually going back and trying, then getting my butt kicked each time. I have no clue. However, I did figure out that getting "Animate Fix" on Cydia allows for you to use Neurotech's BootLogo on iOS 5, so your BootLogo lives on, Jahooba. I'm just waiting on this to be themed for iPad. I don't want any other theme touching my iPad 3 that I'm getting. I'm very excited for this. I'm actually going to get Neurocube for my new iPad! I'm dying to see how this looks on an iPad. I'm totally going to be the first to purchase it. Also, J, if I can convince my cousin to get some words in, I might possibly be able to send you an iPad. Although, it's pretty hard for him to get free things from Apple now, because he's been using his employment discounting and whatnot a lot recently, and it's very difficult to get the newer things for free. But I shall try my best! He's gotten me my iPods, and even my iPhone for free, so I trust him!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sidon the Kidd View Post
    I'm not sure how I can properly explain it any better...I simply used the BiteSMS images and renamed them...Also, I've gotten nothing with BiteSMS theming. I've been casually going back and trying, then getting my butt kicked each time. I have no clue. However, I did figure out that getting "Animate Fix" on Cydia allows for you to use Neurotech's BootLogo on iOS 5, so your BootLogo lives on, Jahooba. I'm just waiting on this to be themed for iPad. I don't want any other theme touching my iPad 3 that I'm getting. I'm very excited for this. I'm actually going to get Neurocube for my new iPad! I'm dying to see how this looks on an iPad. I'm totally going to be the first to purchase it. Also, J, if I can convince my cousin to get some words in, I might possibly be able to send you an iPad. Although, it's pretty hard for him to get free things from Apple now, because he's been using his employment discounting and whatnot a lot recently, and it's very difficult to get the newer things for free. But I shall try my best! He's gotten me my iPods, and even my iPhone for free, so I trust him!
    Hey Sidon,

Neurocube won't work with the new iPad - you need Siri for that and the new iPad doesn't have Siri.

That's awesome you're willing to pull some strings to get me an iPad - I already have one, though - I'm totally in love with my iPad and its retina display. TheAmazingLawzi just asked me about theming for it. I told him I started it already, but I have no idea when (or if) it will be completed. If I can knock out an awesome lockscreen image for it then the rest will be cake, but it's not that easy - there's a lot of canvas to work with!

If you can pull some strings for the new iPhone that would be great, though. I'm thinking about getting a new iPod Touch, assuming it has the new 16:9 screen, but if I can get a new iPhone instead that would be far better.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Hey Sidon,

Neurocube won't work with the new iPad - you need Siri for that and the new iPad doesn't have Siri.

That's awesome you're willing to pull some strings to get me an iPad - I already have one, though - I'm totally in love with my iPad and its retina display. TheAmazingLawzi just asked me about theming for it. I told him I started it already, but I have no idea when (or if) it will be completed. If I can knock out an awesome lockscreen image for it then the rest will be cake, but it's not that easy - there's a lot of canvas to work with!

If you can pull some strings for the new iPhone that would be great, though. I'm thinking about getting a new iPod Touch, assuming it has the new 16:9 screen, but if I can get a new iPhone instead that would be far better.
    I know Siri doesn't normally work on iPad 3, but y'know, I'll just manage something. And for iPad, I'm DYING to get it! I don't wanna buy it until you're finished. As for the phone, I'm sure my cousin can do something. It's the hardest to get phones, because of course, if you're getting a phone without a carrier, it looks weird. I got Sprint with my phone, and he used some sort of discount to get it for free. I might be able to get a used/refurbished one for free. Would that be okay? Another thing, I themed the top bars for Portrait and Landscape for Messages+. I'll send them to you with the Bundle Identifier and whatnot so you can add it on your next update if you'd like.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidon the Kidd For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (08-19-2012)

Thanks

Thanks for the iPhone offer - I'll have to wait and see what happens, though. My mom has a 4S so I may just buy that off of her so she can get the iPhone 5. I'm already locked into a plan so I can't switch phones at the moment, but at least I'll have a 4S to theme with!

Oh, thanks for the status bar in Messages+ thing. If you want to send it my way I'll certainly take a look at it

Thanks

I didn't add the little message icon thing on it, because I was getting frustrated, and it was like, three in the morning. But here are the originals and the ones I made:

Neurotech [HD]-img_0111.png

Neurotech [HD]-img_0112.png

Neurotech [HD]-untitled-1_edited-3.png

Neurotech [HD]-untitled-1_edited-1.png

The Bundle Identifier is com.intelliborn.messagesplus

I shall accept all judgement sent my way. xD
    Last edited by Sidon the Kidd; 08-17-2012 at 12:52 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidon the Kidd For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (08-19-2012)

Thanks

That looks preeeetty good. It's showing up as pixelated on my monitor, though.

What are the dimensions? It shouldn't take me but a minute or so to remake an 'official' version

If you know the name of the icon I can include that, too.

j.

Thanks

The bigger one is 960x90, named TopBGLands@2x. png
    The smaller one is 640x90, named TopBG@2x. png

Could you do the miniature icons for Facebook/Messages/Mail/Twitter for IntelliscreenX in the Notification Center, too?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidon the Kidd For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (08-23-2012)

Thanks

The icons may be a problem. I don't have $10 to drop on intelliscreenx - ill need the name of each file. Or, is there a theme that includes an ISX theme that you know of?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,109 Times in 3,429 Posts

Jaku themes the following IntelliscreenX images (the ones bearing the ISX letters) :
    Neurotech [HD]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345724004.224784.jpg
    Do you have Jaku ?

In fact the Jaku people from the threads on mmi & MacThemes have a Dropbox account thanks to Chaotic Buddhist which they keep up to date.
    Here's a theme dealing with InstelliscreenX images made by radioBirdman here on Modmyi.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 08-23-2012 at 06:29 AM.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (08-23-2012)