Page 85 of 130 FirstFirst ... 35 758384858687 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Talked to Zod, all is good. It sounded like he was out of town or something. Not that the phoney theme was any threat, but there should be zero tolerance for that kind of thing, and this isn't the first time I've requested a takedown.
    That's good to hear he took it down. Hopefully that sends a message to the guy who uploaded it in the first place that the original author values his creation.

Does anyone know how to fix the BiteSMS QR/QC? I can't seem to fix the files...

Quote Originally Posted by Sidon the Kidd View Post
    Does anyone know how to fix the BiteSMS QR/QC? I can't seem to fix the files...
    I think the bitesms guys just fixed that like yesterday.

Btw J, if you haven't seen this already, get your theming cap on:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1342660431.969868.jpg  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheAmazingLawzi For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-18-2012)

That from iOS 6? Yeah, I'll theme it
    The day iOS 6 is jail broken untethered, it will be like Christmas, as far as Neurotech changes go. (Hopefully it won't take as long as it did last year for the untethered. :/)

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingLawzi View Post
    I think the bitesms guys just fixed that like yesterday.
    Well, crap. I just tried it yesterday...must've been RIGHT AFTER I tried fixing it. I ended up purchasing iRealSMS as a replacement. There goes a good nine dollars... v_v

Jahooba, are the new icons coming out soon? I'm pumped from all the anticipation of getting them!

I have a small bundle of icons (about 14) - I'll see if there are any changes that need to be made to the theme. I don't normally do JUST an icon update. I'll look over everything tomorrow morning; hanging out with my nephew today

I have a small bundle of icons (about 14) - I'll see if there are any changes that need to be made to the theme. I don't normally do JUST an icon update. I'll look over everything tomorrow morning; hanging out with my nephew today
    I use just about everything on both iPod and iPhone. The 5x5 layout is on my iPod, with the Alt. Slider and all the essentials. My iPhone has Zepp, Dashboard X, MxTube, gpSPhone, Siri extensions, DisplayRecorder, iFile, and a whole bunch more with apps and stuff, and the theme hasn't slowed me down at all. I'm only hoping that BiteSMS can get the old landscaping back so that I don't have to use iRealSMS anymore, because it occasionally crashes my iPhone, and I lose messages. Otherwise, all of it looks good.

Default trollololololol
    Boy have i been busy, working on my car, working 2 jobs, and installing windows 8 preview on my lappy, it's awesome incase anyone was wondering. Testing out program function in it and i thought i would share my first creation in windows 8
    -trollpaper.png

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-27-2012)

I'm both looking forward to and dreading Windows 8. With the potential of Windows 7, I don't think we really need a Windows 8 - but I guess people at Microsoft need to eat, and technology needs to advance; new ideas need to be tested, hearts and minds must be won.

I upgraded to Windows 7 from XP, and that was a worthy upgrade because Windows XP was just so broken. Windows 7 works beautifully, though. It's been two years since I've had a virus and I've had zero data loss from crashes. It's going to be hard to pull myself away from such stability. I'll probably skip 8 and go right to 9.

I am enjoying it so far, my wife's laptop ha a touch compatible screen available as well and she may just end up losing it. It runs almost identical to 7 in a lot of respects but the Ui is very different similar to the windows phone. My upgrade from 7 to 8 preserved all of my file settings and applications too. The best part is from launch day to January 31st next year an upgrade license from xp up will only be 39 bucks and will include the media center download that eventually will have to be paid for

I gotta say I'm loving every bit of this theme so far! But I've come across an issue. I can't download the iOS 5 fix in Cydia due to stupid repo errors. Anyone have a link to where I can download the latest version or an alternate repo?

That's not an issue the iOS5 fixes have been rolled into neurotech for quite a while now there is no extra download

Quote Originally Posted by Chaingun View Post
    That's not an issue the iOS5 fixes have been rolled into neurotech for quite a while now there is no extra download
    Oh so the fixes are already built into the theme? Thanks for the help.

So I've come across another problem. I followed step two to make my icons not have the ugly black border and it worked fine. Except now all my other icons have this weird boxy look to them and others just look weird. Does anyone have a fix for this?

-img_0393-1-.png-img_0394-1-.png-img_0395-1-.png-img_0396-1-.png

Nope you get one or the other, it's a well documented issue with removing icon shadows, I and a few other users have been working on requests, the thread is linked earlier here as well, just pop your requests there or look for the ones already done if your lucky j will add them to theme at some point and you won't be stuck with our subpar icons

Can someone re upload the google chrome icon?? It's keeps giving me an error :/

Quote Originally Posted by Chaingun View Post
    Nope you get one or the other, it's a well documented issue with removing icon shadows, I and a few other users have been working on requests, the thread is linked earlier here as well, just pop your requests there or look for the ones already done if your lucky j will add them to theme at some point and you won't be stuck with our subpar icons
    Daw. Well I guess I'll stick with the black border meanwhile. It's not that big of a deal anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinskin8r View Post
    Can someone re upload the google chrome icon?? It's keeps giving me an error :/
    Some apps that have come out with updates don't have their icons supported anymore, such as Wallpaper HD. I literally witnessed it make a rainbowish color icon from my Neurotech version and it made my eyes cringe. I deleted the app, reinstalled it, and was given yet another eye twitch from the rainbow hue of it's true iconic coloring. Since this has to do with the icons, I suggest going here to make your icon request.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidon the Kidd For This Useful Post:

Chaingun (07-30-2012)

usually those apps just need a few letters in their name changed to work again

Page 85 of 130 FirstFirst ... 35 758384858687 95 ... LastLast