Page 81 of 130 FirstFirst ... 31 717980818283 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Neurotech [HD]

  1. #1601
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaorange View Post
    Man I'm torn now. Do I stay on iOS 6 beta or go back to iOS 5 and install this new update.

    This beta is impressively stable. Seems somewhat faster and I haven't had many problems at all.

    Btw J did you see the post about the gyro enabled music.app volume knob?
    The gyro whatwhat? Hehe, ive not heard of it but it sounds like it moves, which are my favorite kinds of things to theme

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingLawzi View Post
    Btw, if you'd like J, I can try to send you the music.app files if you want a head start on theming. :3
    Well, i cant really theme unless i can test it directly. But thanks for the offer!
    Last edited by Jahooba; 06-16-2012 at 01:35 AM.

  2. #1602
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    The gyro whatwhat? Hehe, ive not heard of it but it sounds like it moves, which are my favorite kinds of things to theme
    It adapts the image to the tilt you give your phone. YOU move, I mean ;-P
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  3. #1603
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    It adapts the image to the tilt you give your phone. YOU move, I mean ;-P
    Yea. This is prolly one of the smallest (but coolest) features in iOS 6. (It's also one of the very few features that's across the board on all devices. )

  4. #1604
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingLawzi View Post
    Yea. This is prolly one of the smallest (but coolest) features in iOS 6. (It's also one of the very few features that's across the board on all devices. )
    I watched a video of it - it's pretty cool

    So all the scrubber buttons through iOS 6 do this? Most likely that graphic is a .artwork file, now that I think of it. Theming individual frames is easy, provided one can get to them

  5. #1605
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    I watched a video of it - it's pretty cool

    So all the scrubber buttons through iOS 6 do this? Most likely that graphic is a .artwork file, now that I think of it. Theming individual frames is easy, provided one can get to them
    Just the one in the music app for the time from what I gather.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    The gyro whatwhat? Hehe, ive not heard of it but it sounds like it moves, which are my favorite kinds of things to theme
    Man I can only guess at how great it'd be if you could bring a sensorial Neurotech animation to it !
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 06-16-2012 at 10:42 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  6. #1606
    Please make this theme for the iPad

  7. #1607
    Unfortunately this theme wouldn't look nearly as good on an ipad as it currently is, for the same reason that the web looks like crap on the newer ipads, too many pixels

  8. #1608
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaingun View Post
    Unfortunately this theme wouldn't look nearly as good on an ipad as it currently is, for the same reason that the web looks like crap on the newer ipads, too many pixels
    Well, yeah - I would have to re-render the images at a higher resolution. The iPad is kind of a different beast, though - I would most likely design it specifically for the iPad screen, rather than 'porting' it over.

  9. #1609
    I have to admit that if and when i get an ipad i would make my own ntech style icons until you made one lol

  10. #1610
    Update is out!!

  11. #1611
    Livin the iPhone Life celeron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    5,831
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 340 Times in 323 Posts

    Nice
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

    New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

  12. #1612
    The Cydia description page, as you've notice, is new! You may also have noticed it's a bit messed up.

    In order to update the description I had to update the version number, which means version 2.6.2-1 will be released sometime soon. This is exactly the same as 2.6.2

    Also, be sure to grab Zeppelin from Cydia, then go to Settings->Zeppelin and choose it from the list
    Last edited by Jahooba; 06-16-2012 at 07:25 PM.

  13. #1613
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    The Cydia description page, as you've notice, is new! You may also have noticed it's a bit messed up.

    In order to update the description I had to update the version number, which means version 2.6.2-1 will be released sometime soon. This is exactly the same as 2.6.2

    Also, be sure to grab Zeppelin from Cydia, then go to Settings->Zeppelin and choose it from the list
    You are REALLY tempting me to downgrade man. All this new and awesome stuff...

  14. #1614
    Of course you understand, TheAmazingLawzi, that I am a die-hard fan of jailbreaking. I'm sorry to hear that you're no longer with us, but I have no doubt which side of the fence I'd rather be on

  15. #1615
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Of course you understand, TheAmazingLawzi, that I am a die-hard fan of jailbreaking. I'm sorry to hear that you're no longer with us, but I have no doubt which side of the fence I'd rather be on
    Lol. With ya on that J. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to use iOS 6. (I honestly had like 2 minutes to figure out whether to try it or not. (Long story short, cousin's an apple dev, and I don't see him frequently. He offered before he left.)

  16. #1616
    Hehe

    It's kind of crazy that they're already dishing out 6.0 when 5.1 was just released. Skipping roughly 9/10's of a version number is no small thing. I'm thinking that in iOS 7.0 we'll start to see the new, "cleaner" Apple UI get rolled out into most other apps. Safari needs some graphical love, as do the Settings menus.

    It is kind of strange that Apple possesses over $100 Billion and they can't hire 3 artists and 3 programmers to overhaul the Apple UI. I would work 70 hours a week pumping out tons of new graphics for $30k a year at this point.

  17. #1617
    Hey J My IB2(infinity blade 2) isn't being themed. I looked in the bundles and im not seeing one for it(unless im missing it). Also the TV Guide icon name is changed to Icon@2x~iphone.png

    Also I don't think you had the right bundle name for VLC (if it was from Cydia)
    the cydia bundle name is com.zodttd.vlc4iphone

    also can you (or anyone else who wants to) make an icon for iCleaner(cydia app)

    iCleaner
    org.altervista.exilecom.icleaner
    [email protected]

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Megaorange For This Useful Post:

    Jahooba (06-17-2012)

  19. #1618
    My dashboard x icon won't theme and there is no clock widget when I try and place one on the home screen from dashboard x. Any solutions?

    Edit: downloaded the clock widget so it is themed. Does the old live clock addon work with the new tweak clockify?
    Last edited by Sinskin8r; 06-17-2012 at 03:41 AM.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sinskin8r For This Useful Post:

    Jahooba (06-17-2012)

  21. #1619
    Thanks guys!

    I've been having problems with my recent uploads - I know the problems and everything will be fixed soon!

    Sinskin8r: I'll look into Clockify and see what it'll take to theme it.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 06-17-2012 at 12:20 PM.

  22. #1620
    Neurotech 2.6.2-1 will appear on Cydia soon if it's not already there. However, 2.6.3 is coming out very soon!

    Sorry for the inconvenience!

Page 81 of 130 FirstFirst ... 31 717980818283 91 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •