Page 80 of 130 FirstFirst ... 30 707879808182 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

Quote Originally Posted by Chaingun View Post
    photos icon still not theming, not sure why tried to change it manually then with the .zip. deleted icon cache multiple times before rebooting
    1) What device/firmware are you theming ?
    2) How are you naming the photos icon
    folder in the Bundles folder ?
    3) How are you naming the icon itself ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

iphone 4 5.1.1 untethered

i am naming the icons exactly as they appear in j's post earlier in this thread, i also tried using the zip file provided earlier in this thread.
    my phone apparently hates me
    there we go had to delete the old com.apple.mobileslideshow from neurotech hd then pasting in the old one
    Last edited by Chaingun; 06-14-2012 at 06:57 PM.

changing the color of icons is easy as pie! check it out-bikerace-multi.png in other news i have a handful of new icons to upload soon

iphone 4 5.1.1 untethered

i am naming the icons exactly as they appear in j's post earlier in this thread, i also tried using the zip file provided earlier in this thread.
    my phone apparently hates me
    there we go had to delete the old com.apple.mobileslideshow from neurotech hd then pasting in the old one
    It happens to me. Same device and firmware as you. I've had to cut whole themes and paste them to a new name to get the theming done. IOS theming is this weird sometimes.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by ascendance View Post
    i went into ifile and deleted the ios 5 fix folder, but i still get a blank slate grey page for siri instead of neurotech siri, and also for when i click the home button twice, not sure what i'm doing wrong
    Hey man, - the first thing you need to do is check which version of Neurotech you're running. 2.6.1 is the latest version.

that app switcher background has been a pest for some time, i'm not sure if you still need to delete a certain file to clear it up or not. J would the color swapping be as simple as running the files through a filter on PS? i've never done that before but it would seem like there would be a way to do that, maybe just adjust the tint of the images?

I might play around with that a bit. Also i just did an Aperture science logo in the ntech style for a background. and i'm looking for any icon requests as well. If you want or need any icons done please post it on the neurotech usermade icons thread with bundle and icon info and i'll play around with it

Well, I'm thinking there's probably a way to set Actions in Photoshop that will do all the colorizing work. I'm not entirely sure how to set that up, or if it's possible. Actions are pretty amazing, though. Remember that long tutorial I made for Neurotech icons? Well, now I do that with a couple clicks of a mouse using actions. I haven't released the tool yet because if I don't supply a tutorial with it then I'll get a lot of questions. It kind of needs to be explained, I just need the time to do it.

I just used the Aperture Science logo for Hipstamatic - I'm got kind of tired of making Neurotechy cameras, lol, so now I'm moving on to apertures to represent camera apps.

I've been working on the Neurotech 2.6.2 update. So far I have 33 new icons, some changes to the wallpapers, two Ntech Zeppelin themes, Dashboard X clock widget theme, and a few icon fixes. I'll detail all this in the official change log.

Ntech ColorKeyboard 2.0 is packed and awaiting upload to Cydia, there's just a couple more things I need to do before releasing it

Oh, and while I'm on icon-duty, are there any icons that need fixing? Ones that used to work but now are not themed? Let me know as soon as possible before I send out the update.

j.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-15-2012)

Hmm. Feed me that Neurotech ColorKeyboard 2.0 :-D
    Cannot wait to display this collaborative awesomeness on my phone.
    Thank you for adding Neurodesign, I love it.

can't wait to see the changes, heck half of the icons i just did are probably in the update lol, check out my favorite one that i did today-doodlegod-demo.png for the game doodlegod, i have one almost done for doodle devil too I'm not sure if you had an icon for Wikipedia yet but it is currently unthemed at the moment
    Last edited by Chaingun; 06-14-2012 at 11:38 PM.

I wish themeit would be 5.1.1 compatible already.. I miss neurotech

you could always get it right from the MMI repo instead

Default Neurotech [HD] 2.6.2, and Neurotech ColorKeyboard 2.0 Updates!
    Neurotech [HD] 2.6.2, and Neurotech ColorKeyboard 2.0 Updates!

Ntech 2.6.2 Change Log:

• Neurotech carrier icons for Zeppelin added - Zeppelin is configured in Settings
    • Gradient now centered on wallpaper and lockscreen images (after updating you'll need to re-set these from Settings)
    • Removed iOS 4 backwards-compatibility folder
    • Added back in the TRON wallpapers
    • Themed the clock widget addon to the Dashboard X mod
    • Added 32 new icons & fixed some broken icons on 5.1.1
    • Ntech Bootlogo is back (untested)
    • Ntech Webclip Icon now matches theme
    • Next Update: Newstand Icon (uhg - does anyone actually use this?)
    • Next Update: A couple obscure Status Bar icons

Ntech ColorKeyboard 2.0 Change Log:

• Jointly developed by myself and Phatmartino, MMi's resident CK Guru!
    • Now fully compatible with iPhone 4S!
    • Version 2.0 uses an almost entirely new method to display the keyboard. Version 1.0 only used 30 images - version 2.0 uses 108!
    • Now included are separate image frames for the dictation function, which works great with my Neurotech Siri theme
    • Other changes include subtle graphical alterations to some of the lines and the delete button. Basically the only things that have remained untouched are the popup keys

Icons added to Neurotech:

1. Alarm Clock Pro
    2. Alarm Tunes
    3. Brightness Icons (Cydia)
    4. Camera +
    5. Clear
    6. Converter +
    7. Dashboard X (Cydia)
    8. ESPN Score Center
    9. Flashlight
    10. Hipstamatic
    11. iClarified
    12. Infinity Blade II
    13. iTranslate
    14. Kindle
    15. Last.fm
    16. My XBox Live
    17. NBA Game Time
    18. Path
    19. Shopping List Free
    20. Sparrow
    21. Spotify
    22. Star Walk
    23. Stitcher
    24. Tapatalk
    25. Text Plus
    26. Text Plus Gold
    27. Trillian
    28. TuneIn Radio Pro
    29. VLC (Cydia, I think)
    30. Voxer
    31. Wells Fargo
    32. Wolfram Alpha

Last edited by Jahooba; 06-16-2012 at 10:20 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-15-2012)

When do we get the goodness?

When do we get the goodness?
    A rule I've always followed is that I post the official change log to this thread right after I upload it - so, it will go live the next time MMi updates the repo

Some of you may not be aware of Zeppelin - basically it's a free program on Cydia that changes your status bar carrier logo. If you saw on the change log, I added two custom Neurotech logos, so be sure to grab Zeppelin from Cydia!

Here they are:

And here's a frame from the Ntech ColorKeyboard update:

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-15-2012)

Looks amazing j is the keyboard emoji compatible??

Ah damn. I already updated to the iOS 6 beta. Oh well. Maybe I'll test out Neurotech when there is a user jailbreak available. :P

Btw J, you are gonna have ALOT of fun theming the new music UI. It'll look so epic Neurotech style. :3
    Last edited by TheAmazingLawzi; 06-15-2012 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinskin8r View Post
    Looks amazing j is the keyboard emoji compatible??
    Yes, if you switch to emoji a button will appear on the keyboard, but the keyboard that pops up isn't themed. Actually, I'm not even sure it's themeable with Color Keyboard as CK has it's limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingLawzi View Post
    Ah damn. I already updated to the iOS 6 beta. Oh well. Maybe I'll test out Neurotech when there is a user jailbreak available. :P

Btw J, you are gonna have ALOT of fun theming the new music UI. It'll look so epic Neurotech style. :3
    How are you liking 6 so far? Any speed improvements you can note? I was looking at images of the new music app and yea, it looks way more streamlined than the current one. The last one, if you've ever themed it, was a mess. Actually, that's really surprising it took them this long to fix it.

This may actually be Apple testing out a new style for all their apps that will be released at a later date. I hope so, anyway - the vanilla Apple UI looks old. It's kept the basic style for nearly 5 years now - it's about ready for a change.

That's great news! I love my emojis. Thank you for the hard work!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post

How are you liking 6 so far? Any speed improvements you can note? I was looking at images of the new music app and yea, it looks way more streamlined than the current one. The last one, if you've ever themed it, was a mess. Actually, that's really surprising it took them this long to fix it.

This may actually be Apple testing out a new style for all their apps that will be released at a later date. I hope so, anyway - the vanilla Apple UI looks old. It's kept the basic style for nearly 5 years now - it's about ready for a change.
    I like it a lot. It's really streamline, and quite stable for a beta. (That's not to say that it's not beta-esque tho; it's a little laggy at times, and some features mess up.) it's overall faster tho. Btw, if you'd like J, I can try to send you the music.app files if you want a head start on theming. :3

Isn't that slightly frowned upon? Handing put parts and info on beta software I mean?

Man I'm torn now. Do I stay on iOS 6 beta or go back to iOS 5 and install this new update.

This beta is impressively stable. Seems somewhat faster and I haven't had many problems at all.

Btw J did you see the post about the gyro enabled music.app volume knob?

Thanks

Make J hurry up porting Neurotech to ios 6
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Page 80 of 130 FirstFirst ... 30 707879808182 90 ... LastLast