+ Reply
Page 76 of 130 FirstFirst ... 26 667475767778 86 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Quindi pensi sia possibile associale le icone con il tweak ThemeIconMaker...??' So you think you can tweak the icons associale ThemeIconMaker...?
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quindi pensi sia possibile associale le icone con il tweak ThemeIconMaker...??'

So you think you can tweak the icons associale ThemeIconMaker...?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,694 Times in 838 Posts

It won't work, I don't have auto-skinning files. I may one day make them, but I couldn't say when.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

E senti come faccio ad avere le icone dell'apple store come in questa immagine
    And how do you feel to have the icons of the Apple store as in this picture

Come mai nella Home non si vede l'icona del blocco rotazione, e se entro in qualche pagina tipo impostazioni si vede..???
    Ho un piccolo problema con Neurotech CK, cioè la tastiera in BiteSmS e in Safari non si vede...come posso risolvere..???
    Why do not you see the Home icon of the block rotation, and if by some type settings page you see ..??
    I have a little problem with Neurotech CK, ie the keyboard in biteSMS and Safari do not see ... how do I fix ..??

Chiedo scusa sempre per il mio inglese un po scarso
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    e mi sapresti dire come si chiama questo widget..???
    and could you tell me how you call this widget ..??

I apologize again for my English a little bit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Neurotech [HD]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327609516.557060.jpg  
    Last edited by DiDh88; 04-09-2012 at 03:59 PM.

Thanks

Sorry man, neither of those are mine. I think they belong to one of the posters in this thread.

Thanks

Remember I said I was getting into t-shirt design? Well, it turns out I'm really good at it:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Neurotech [HD]-design4redfrontsbswebco.jpg  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Chaingun (04-11-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

sweet tshirt, we need a neurotech one we can buy here

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (04-11-2012)

Thanks

They look great
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

10. The Following User Says Thank You to celeron For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (04-11-2012)

Thanks

Thanks

I've always wanted to make a Neurotech T-Shirt. If we can pull this off then it would be a very simple thing to do.

My other option is to hire an online t-shirt printing company to sell/ distribute the product, but that would concede control of the packaging to that company.

If I make the clothing locally then I can design packaging and shop around for my choice of shipping fees.

Also, don't forget that the designs I make ARE Neurotech designs (in effect, I AM Neurotech) - so if you're interested in my theme my clothing line should definitely interest you.

I embrace the digital lifestyle, computer culture, and futurism. It's about freedom of expression, and freedom of design: it's an exploration in interesting shapes, patterns, lines, and balance, which must all come together as a cohesive whole to form a new brand identity with a focus on quality.

Yes, I'm thinking big on this one, but I need to start off small, and this recession is a sonofabitch - but it's not going to get better until we make it better, right?

jay

Oh, also, my iPad 3 comes in on Tuesday. Should be fun to play around with. I'm not a fan of iPads in general, but the Retina Display elevates the iPad to a whole new level of digital fidelity. It's going to blow my mind, I know it!
    Last edited by Jahooba; 04-11-2012 at 03:50 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zorangagula View Post
    I kinda did something with ck, and try to make auto app icon
    ciao posso faccio ad avere le auto app icon come ha fatto questo ragazzo sto uscendo pazzo perché il tema Neurotech è favoloso...Aiutatemi

Hello I can do I get the car app icon as it did this guy I'm going crazy because the theme is fabulous ... Help me Neurotech

Thanks

Forever 89 touchpose+.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Neurotech [HD]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1334249912.229894.jpg  

Thanks

Hey J just wanted to let you know that winterboard and the my Verizon app were updated and now their icons are unthemed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Megaorange View Post
    Hey J just wanted to let you know that winterboard and the my Verizon app were updated and now their icons are unthemed.
    Hey man, yeah, a couple of icons I'm aware of, but it's not possible for me to catch all the ones that change (I would need like 200 apps on my iPod, lol).

If you guys could make a list for me of the ones that have changed I'll go about updating them.

Verizon icon is in Neurotech/Bundles/com.vzw.hss.myverizon, and is now named [email protected]

WinterBoard is in Neurotech/Bundles/com.saurik.WinterBoard and is now [email protected]

Sorry for the lack of activity on my part lately. I'm still working on the t-shirt thing - it's a slow process, and it all must be done in stages.

Also, I got my iPad 3 and every time I look at it I think how much better it would be if it was jailbroken, and with a Neurotech theme
    Last edited by Jahooba; 04-18-2012 at 09:40 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Hey man, yeah, a couple of icons I'm aware of, but it's not possible for me to catch all the ones that change (I would need like 200 apps on my iPod, lol).

If you guys could make a list for me of the ones that have changed I'll go about updating them.

Verizon icon is in Neurotech/Bundles/com.vzw.hss.myverizon, and is now named [email protected]

WinterBoard is in Neurotech/Bundles/com.saurik.WinterBoard and is now [email protected]

Sorry for the lack of activity on my part lately. I'm still working on the t-shirt thing - it's a slow process, and it all must be done in stages.

Also, I got my iPad 3 and every time I look at it I think how much better it would be if it was jailbroken, and with a Neurotech theme
    DUDE!!! I want a tshirt!!! I saw the image of it and it is EPIC!!! Plus, NEUROTECH on iPad3?.....It's like peanut butter and jelly

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dReAdLoKdEmOn View Post
    DUDE!!! I want a tshirt!!! I saw the image of it and it is EPIC!!! Plus, NEUROTECH on iPad3?.....It's like peanut butter and jelly
    That design needs a little work before I put it on a shirt, probably more detail. .

But yeah, I can't wait to wear one either

Thanks

alrighty then trying out 5.1 now, camera and photo album, winterboard (blech can't figure that one out), and wikipedia names must have changed as they are no longer skinned, i'll post the changes after i find out the icon names

EDIT. The camera icon has been moved into a new bundle com.apple.camera and icons have been renamed Camera@2x~iphone.png, and Camera-spotlight@2x~iphone.png. The photo album has remained in the com.apple.mobileslideshow bundle, but the icons have been renamed similar to the camera with Photos@2x~iphone.png and Photos-spotlight@2x~iphone.png. I have also noticed that with IOS5.1 it appears that Bytafont is not working properly with sonysketch ef, the bold looks all kinds of wrong, I am working on figuring that out now.

the new lock screen has a camera button on it all the time, it doesn't fit well with the older slider
    Last edited by Chaingun; 04-23-2012 at 06:44 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I had Neurotech back when I was on 4.2.1 (I'm 4.3.3 now). I took a brief hiatus from using it and tried out other themes, but now I'm back and it doesn't work as well as it used to. My mail.app icon as well as other AppStore app icons are missing and in addition all of my status bar text is missing(clock, Date, RAM). Any ideas on why this might be happening?

Thanks

Probably because neurotech was updated for ios 5. Really there is no reason not to go to 5.0.1 since the corona untether was released but I am not sure if apple is still signing it at this point since 5.1 is out. I am running 5.1 tethered myself and bug testing for j and haven't had any issues myself. Edit: 5.0.1 is no longer signed so your stuck unless you somehow have shshblobs for 5.0.1.

also what version of neurotech are you running now?
    Last edited by Chaingun; 04-24-2012 at 05:52 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (04-24-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have Neurotech 2.6.1. But not all of the things are here, I don't think. I remember a special Neurotech theme for removing the icon labels and it's not here now so I'm using the default one from Saurik if that changes anything.

Thanks

Nope thats the one we all use now, i'm guessing since you are still on 4.3.3 that you have a bunch of apps that you can't update, since you can't update them, they won't be themed as neurotech is using bundle and icon names from the IOS5 versions. The same is true with the system icons, they change constantly with every firmware revision. your wifi and signal bars for example no longer exist in their ios4 forms in neurotech i believe, they were renamed when J updated.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (04-24-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

No I have the bars and stuff, I'm putting a pic of my homescreen so you can see whats up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Neurotech [HD]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1335274245.612628.jpg