+ Reply
Page 75 of 130 FirstFirst ... 25 657374757677 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Anyone here have the iPad 3 yet? It'll be another two weeks before I get mine
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,718 Times in 851 Posts

Anyone here have the iPad 3 yet? It'll be another two weeks before I get mine
    Last edited by Jahooba; 03-21-2012 at 07:09 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

wish i could afford any ipad lol, let alone the 3

Thanks

Default Thank you!
    I wanted to thank everyone that wrote in to warn me about the (really bad) low resolution Neurotech theme someone tried to steal and post on ZodTTD. It was obviously done by someone that didn't know what they were doing, so there's no harm done, really. Besides, Neurotech simply wasn't made for 480x320, so most images will not render properly at that res.

Also, check out this image of the A5X chip under a microscope:

http://www.chipworks.com/media/wpmu/...pleA5X-big.jpg

Thanks

Ok, so likely tomorrow I'll get paid (I say likely because getting paid by Saurik is on HIS terms, apparently). I'm seriously considering buying an iPad 3. The words "Retina Display" make me all giddy inside - it's a weakness.

So what do you guys think? Should I get one? Are iPad themes really in demand? I have no idea.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Ok, so likely tomorrow I'll get paid (I say likely because getting paid by Saurik is on HIS terms, apparently). I'm seriously considering buying an iPad 3. The words "Retina Display" make me all giddy inside - it's a weakness.

So what do you guys think? Should I get one? Are iPad themes really in demand? I have no idea.
    Hey Jay! Dude, yes get one. It's really a non-issue. I got an iPad 2 a couple weeks ago and after I jailbroke it I couldnt stop trying to find a theme that looked good, to no avail. I either have my iDevice Neurophied or not at all.

Still have to wait for the jailbreak to be released for the "new" iPad though. :/

Thanks

Tyler! What's up, man? Yeah - I think I won't be able to help myself from Neurofying the New iPad. I already have great ambitions for a lockscreen image. It's hard to wrap my mind around having close to 4x the pixels to work with.

Thanks

Hey J since there is now an animate fix for 5.0.x (and semi works) will you re add the boot logo. (You might be able to just put it as a separate theme dependent on Neurotech and animate fix.)
    Last edited by Megaorange; 04-05-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Thanks

Is it fixed? Yeah, I'll re-add the files. I need to put out a mini-update soon.

Been working lately to get a t-shirt company off the ground with a friend of mine. I'll let you guys know how that turns out; should be interesting. Looks like I'll be the head of the design department

Thanks

HEY J!!!! Long time no talk. how ya been bro? Still amazed at this theme every time I unlock my phone. Quick question...It's still pretty far away but do you have any intention of doing a possible Neurotech 2 when the third installment of TRON comes out? I know you put in a lot of work for this theme, and I would be down to help with any part of it that needs it. I hope all is well with you bro!

Thanks

Hey man

I've never thought of that - it's a possibility at this point, but it's still a long way off. It's still going to be a couple years yet - there may be some new Apple hardware to be excited about.

Oh, also I should mention to you guys that I've ordered an iPad 3. Retina Display glory, here I come - Think there'll be a jailbreak for it?

Thanks

Sweet man! I know I am stoked for the iPhone 5.....whenever they decide to release it. I can just imagine your graphics on a new device with better resolution than right now. I got another question for ya. Do you know why my Facebook, App Store and Instagram app would be the stock icons? All other ones are working fine, but I just recently re-arranged my phone and had to put everything back together.

Thanks

Which version of Neurotech are you using?

Thanks

i think its the latest version...for the ios 5 update

Thanks

When troubleshooting I need specifics.

You can find the information in Cydia->Manage->Packages
    Last edited by Jahooba; 04-06-2012 at 04:21 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ciao Jahooba ho installato ieri questo bellissimo tema e mi chiedevo se era possibile convertire anche le icone delle applicazioni e dei giochi dell'Apple Store nel tema Neurotwch HD...io ho iOS 5.0.1 devo usare qualche FIX...???? Ti chiedo scusa ma sono Italiano

Hello Jahooba this beautiful theme I installed yesterday and I was wondering if you could convert even the icons of applications and games in the Apple Store theme Neurotwch HD ...I have to use some IOS 5.0.1 FIX ...?? I'm sorry but I'm Italian

Thanks

Ciao DiDh88,

I haven't themed every icon - if you're looking for gaming icons you may want to check out the Neurotech User Icons page.

Here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6412473

The iOS 5 Fix is no longer in use - all those changes are now a default part of Neurotech - if you were using it you can delete that entry from your Cydia management page. Also, please make sure you're running the latest version: 2.6.1.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey J just noticed something, when syncing my iphone, the sync icon on the silver bar is a grey color, should it be the blue that the rest of the icons are on that bar?

Thanks

Just a personal preference, really. I like how it's contrasted nicely - a blue icon will lack that visual punch. It's all about contrasts, know what I mean?

If you want let me know and I'll render them out and send them to you in blue. I probably won't change the official color, though.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ciao Jahooba quindi non c'e la possibilitą di usare un programma che trasforma in automatico le icone nel tema Neurotech..?? Tipo ThemeIconMarker..???

Hello Jahooba so there's the possibility of using a program that automatically transforms the icons in the theme Neurotech ..? Type ThemeIconMarker ..??
    Last edited by DiDh88; 04-09-2012 at 02:33 AM.

Thanks

I took a look at ThemeIconMaker, and that seems like a great tool!

That would certainly make auto-theming the Cydia apps way easier. However, at this point I don't have auto-skinning icons because I like the icons with transparent backgrounds. It's really just a stylistic preference. If I add auto-skinning the icons would fill in the background of the icon.

Every once in a while I'll think about creating auto-skinning icons, but then I remember why it's a bad idea for my theme. The trade-offs are just too great - I would have to sacrifice pure style (my reason for theming, really) for convenience. That's simply not a compromise I'm willing to make