+ Reply
Page 73 of 130 FirstFirst ... 23 637172737475 83 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Personally I use J's 89 Forever for my lock screen. (Can't figure out how to delete attachments From the app. Apparently MMI put a new limit on attachment size) Also
    Thanks

Personally I use J's 89 Forever for my lock screen.

(Can't figure out how to delete attachments From the app. Apparently MMI put a new limit on attachment size)

Also I don't remember If I asked for this icon before, but can I get the ifans app themed

[email protected]
    icon.png
    com.vigorousmedia.ifansmobile
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Neurotech [HD]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1329633852.737274.jpg  
    Last edited by Megaorange; 02-18-2012 at 11:50 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Megaorange For This Useful Post:

rivryan (02-18-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

that's awesome, i just downloaded it and it definitely makes the lockscreen so much better, THANKS!

***edit: so how about a bitesms quick compose sms theme to match the overall theme? sorry, demanding a lot lately, lol.
    Last edited by rivryan; 02-19-2012 at 12:12 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,694 Times in 838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rivryan View Post
    yea i understand where they are at but those are just wallpapers lol. We should have a dope lockscreen to match this amazing theme! not just a custom slider/wallpaper. Make like futuristic widgets or even a futuristic background or something, other than that this theme is amazing!
    "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Wait, what? My lockscreen background isn't futuristic? LOL! You, sir, are the first to ever tell me that.

Tell me, which part of this doesn't look futuristic?

Last edited by Jahooba; 02-19-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

Lol. The first word that always comes into my head when I see Neurotech is 'vintage' or 'Jurassic'.

Jailbreakers Just seem to love widgets telling them what the weather is. It's the last thing you would expect from a group of hackers/modders - to be obsessed with the weather!

My iPhone is a Part of Me marco29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,623 Times in 411 Posts

Ok it would be nice to have some Widgets or a animated Lockscreen but this Theme is amazing even without Html!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Yeah, that could make a cool icon. I'll put it on my list. Man, I've fallen behind on the icons. First I was sick, then I built another Siri theme, then I had the busiest weekend of my life. I'll knock these out this week. Promise
    Thanks man.
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Thanks

Widgets and animated wallpapers just drain battery life unnecessarily imo, I barely get a day out of my battery as much as i use it to begin with lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaingun View Post
    Widgets and animated wallpapers just drain battery life unnecessarily imo, I barely get a day out of my battery as much as i use it to begin with lol
    Most days I end with 75%. I honestly feel the theme would be more popular, just look at the other themes. Owell, whatever floats your boat.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Most days I end with 75%. I honestly feel the theme would be more popular, just look at the other themes. Owell, whatever floats your boat.
    Neurotech is plenty popular. And besides, if I wanted to sell out then Neurotech wouldn't look unique - it would simply look like all the other themes out there. That's the price for taking chances and thinking outside the box: you may not be popular. That's okay with me - it's where I feel most comfortable.

Whenever lots of people like something I tend to become cautious of it - do I like it because it's popular, or because it has merit? Sometimes these two things are inseparable, and sometimes, once divided, neither can stand on its own.

I don't have anything against people using widgets, I just don't mod them because I personally don't find them useful and I don't use them. They don't do anything that 5,000 free apps can't do better, or the default iOS springboard.

The great thing about the modding scene is that one can mix and match whatever they want and personalize their device. No theme should be your one-stop-shop for everything you want your device to be. My goal was never to make the end-all-be-all of iPhone themes. If I wasn't the author of my own theme (which takes constant testing) then I would hunt around and find the best themes possible and pull them apart/ stitch them back together into one super Frankenstein theme.

Some people don't understand why I simply don't do what's popular and be done with it - well, part of the reason is that they don't understand what it means to represent or be responsible for a paid product. If I offer a paid product then I have to offer official support for it, at all times. Free themes are mostly responsibility-free, but they're also a representation of me and my work, so keeping them up to date is important, but low on the priority list (like the keyboard).

The more themes I put out the more it will stretch my time and energy thin. Free widgets mean more work, and they pull my time away from supporting Neurotech, answering emails, and managing/ organizing my paid themes. I have an enormous amount of work that I've done for the theming community for free, and I only make back a small fraction of its worth. As a producer I have to be constantly aware of what my time and skills are worth, to me and to others, and put that time and focus into areas I believe will do the most good for everyone, and in-between do stuff that keeps personal moral high. It's a constant and complex balancing act.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Chaingun (02-20-2012), metaserph (02-23-2012), Nayan712 (02-23-2012)

Thanks

Wow don't get so defensive Jay. I didn't say Neurotech wasn't popular, just I think it would be more popular. Once you make one widget it then guts pulled, twisted, added to, re-arranged and completely changed. Just adds some freshness. Let's be fair, Neurotech is one of the oldest theme's still going. Pretty close to perfection and then what?

And the end of the day, don't freak out at someone's opinion. It's just advice. Take it or leave it I don't mind, but as you can see by my post count in a year, I frequent a lot of themes! Widgets attract a lot of personal mods, which keep the theme at the top of the thread list.

Thanks

I'm not freaking out at all, I'm simply giving you my view on the subject.

And besides, who tells someone not to defend themselves, then launches into a defense? C'mon, man.

I respect your opinion, and you should respect mine, but frankly the popularity of my theme is no one's concern but my own.

Thanks

Looks like this guy really liked my theme: Glow Go Launcher Ex Theme - Android

Thanks

that minimalist tron glow theme seems to be universally accepted as awesome, however i like neurotech blue better than the glow he's using it seems to be almost teal, though that may be my monitor lol

Thanks

I just wouldn't be the same without the Retina Display, either

Thanks

Hey J I've been wondering if you ever thought about making a Neurotechy wallpaper for a computer or know any cool wallpapers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Megaorange View Post
    Hey J I've been wondering if you ever thought about making a Neurotechy wallpaper for a computer or know any cool wallpapers.
    Well, Neurotech was kind of born solely because of the Retina Display and my interest in mobile computing. I like that it has a fixed resolution. Making artwork for the computer screen is a lot different because there are hundreds of screens/ monitors and 10's of resolutions.

I don't normally mod my own computer, but if I did I would go with Stardock. The only one I'm using currently is Fences, which is brilliant Stardock Corporation - Products

I believe these are Windows-only.

Thanks

Just got this theme the other day, don't know how I missed this the last two years. Question is there a bitesms theme for the quick reply quick compose windows?

Thanks

Hey cavman2004,

I believe I made the files a while ago - they're in the theme, they probably just have to be renamed. I don't own an iPhone so I can't really test it myself. If you want to help me to get it working let me know

I'll be out most of today, though, so if I don't get back to you today then that's why.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

cavman2004 (02-26-2012)

Thanks

Do you know where the files would be? it also looks like it needs a plist to change some of the colors.

Also you don't need an iPhone to use bitesms

Thanks

Yes, the files are in Neurotech/Folders/BiteSMS I believe.

I can use it with an iPod? I'll have to give that a try