Page 71 of 130 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 81 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,755 Times in 892 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Of course, Chain

We should find a way to organize them. How do other themers handle user-made icons?

I should probably start a new thread just for them. Or let me know is you have any ideas
    Most just leave them, then some poor sap comes along and collates them all and gives a download link.

well the glasklart HD listing i used to use was just a giant cluster... of fun. another thread would most likely be a good idea tho so this one doesn't get clogged up with icons

Thanks
    Thanked 1,755 Times in 892 Posts

But with a new thread this one might be forgotten about...

dammit i'm stuck on this tut, after shift+left click to select only the white pixels i go to do the shift+f5 to add colors and nothing happens.... help!

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    But with a new thread this one might be forgotten about...
    Never

Quote Originally Posted by Chaingun View Post
    dammit i'm stuck on this tut, after shift+left click to select only the white pixels i go to do the shift+f5 to add colors and nothing happens.... help!
    Instead of Shift+F5, try Alt+E+F (Alt, edit, fill).

Also, you can always email me if you need help with something - sometimes I don't get the messages from this thread into my inbox for some reason

-temple-run.png-temple-run-2.png-cracked-reader.png Well i figured it out, my new layers were set to preserve transparency so nothing would paste in them weird huh anywas here's an icon for the paid version of the Cracked.com reader, if you haven't heard of cracked.com i highly suggest it but only if you are indeed cracked. edit i like how the temple run icon turned out too made and alternate version as well
    Last edited by Chaingun; 02-15-2012 at 06:27 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (02-15-2012)

Whoa. That looks pretty darn nice. I guess the tutorial really works

Thanks

Agree, looks good. Will use this icon
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

just gotta find the right lines lol i'm on a roll i'll post more once they are done
    just wondering which temple run icon do you like better?
    Also J what color would you recommend for making shadows on the icons?
    Last edited by Chaingun; 02-15-2012 at 06:54 PM.

Thanks

Te 1st one is better IMO.
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

The highly anticipated Clear app came out. Could we get an icon for that? :P thanks

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gqukyo For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (02-15-2012)

Ya, the first one - looks 'bolder'

Also, Chain, contact me when you have your icons ready - I'll make a new thread devoted to just user icons.

Ideally I'd like to offer them in the official Neurotech theme, perhaps give them their own Winterboard entry

Is there a color keyboard theme for keyboards that use siri dictation?

Quote Originally Posted by ImaBoss View Post
    Is there a color keyboard theme for keyboards that use siri dictation?
    I have to completely remake my color keyboard theme in order to make it dictation-compatible, but I'm not entirely sure how to do it yet. I'll figure it out in time.

I have to completely remake my color keyboard theme in order to make it dictation-compatible, but I'm not entirely sure how to do it yet. I'll figure it out in time.
    Ahh thats what i thought. :/ Nice Siri theme though. I'll just turn the keyboard off for a while. even though it is the sexist damn keyboard these eyes have ever seen. ;D

Thanks, that's good to hear! Makes me want to fix it sooner rather than later

I've had a cold the past few days and it's put me behind a bit. Im still theming but slowly. I hope to be back to normal this weekend, if not sooner.

Me having a cold is the only reason i've had time to do any work with these icons, awesome tut J. For anyone that wants to try it and isn't familiar with photoshop to go back more than one step you have to hit ctrl+alt+z, ctrl z toggles the last step made back and forth. I sent you the icons i have done so far as well.

Quote Originally Posted by gqukyo View Post
    The highly anticipated Clear app came out. Could we get an icon for that? :P thanks
    Clear app?
    Last edited by Chaingun; 02-15-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Thanks, that's good to hear! Makes me want to fix it sooner rather than later

I've had a cold the past few days and it's put me behind a bit. Im still theming but slowly. I hope to be back to normal this weekend, if not sooner.
    Its cool man. This theme is art. Don't need to rush at all. (: Hope you get better so you can be on top of your game.

dooood.. temple run icon looks so sick! and I figured out the wallpaper dilemma. there was a conflict with the new vwallpaper. also, J the new wallpapers you recently added to a past update won't show up in my wallpapers.. could you post them on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinskin8r View Post
    dooood.. temple run icon looks so sick! and I figured out the wallpaper dilemma. there was a conflict with the new vwallpaper. also, J the new wallpapers you recently added to a past update won't show up in my wallpapers.. could you post them on here?
    Go in to ifile and find the wallpapers folder. i think its in var/stash/wallpapers.XXXXX and find the new ones and save them to your camera roll.

Page 71 of 130 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 81 121 ... LastLast