+ Reply
Page 6 of 130 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Zirk My font color changed to black when i activate the No Dock Icon Labels. You specifically have to activate " Neurotech No Dock Icon Labels ",
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,679 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zirk View Post
    My font color changed to black when i activate the No Dock Icon Labels.
    You specifically have to activate "Neurotech No Dock Icon Labels", NOT the one from Saurik called "No Dock Icon Labels"

Saurik's doesn't work on iOS 4.1+

iPhone? More like MyPhone satointl's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow. Absolutely stunning. One question though. How does the lockscreen work? And does it have animation to it? Thanks! And nice job

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to satointl For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (01-01-2011), Jahooba (12-17-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    You specifically have to activate "Neurotech No Dock Icon Labels", NOT the one from Saurik called "No Dock Icon Labels"

Saurik's doesn't work on iOS 4.1+
    Yeah i did, take a look.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zirk For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (01-01-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I tweaked my htc weather widget to go with the theme! The blue is a little too dark so im gunna fix that but not too shabby for a first attempt. I might also add the blue line outlines to really make it blend with the theme. Overall im lovin this theme, good work!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tlm327 For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (01-01-2011), Jahooba (12-17-2010), satointl (12-17-2010)

Thanks

Awesome dude. Mind sharing that htc widget?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Did a little more work on this tonight, its not perfect but i think it turned out pretty sweet and works with the whole theme. On the iPhone the imperfections are less noticeable. Also, good news for anyone who's interested, i made a how to install and included the files needed to make this work (see attached zip). Enjoy and big props to Jahooba for makin a badass theme.

here's a screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by satointl View Post
    Awesome dude. Mind sharing that htc widget?
    Ask and you shall receive
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tlm327 For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (12-17-2010), jsnx (03-11-2012), satointl (12-17-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Do I have to be on 4.1 firmware for this theme? I'm on 4.0.1 and every time I try to download via cydia, it says firmware not compatable. Thanks for any help.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tlm327 View Post
    Did a little more work on this tonight, its not perfect but i think it turned out pretty sweet and works with the whole theme. On the iPhone the imperfections are less noticeable. Also, good news for anyone who's interested, i made a how to install and included the files needed to make this work (see attached zip). Enjoy and big props to Jahooba for makin a badass theme.
    Wow, nice work! That really blends in nicely. I'm not too familiar with widgets - What will I need to download in order to have this widget so I can begin theming it?

I'm pretty beat tonight, but I'll link to your post on the Neurotech homescreen tomorrow if you don't mind!

And hey, today was TRON day! I hope you all went to see it! I'm going tomorrow and I absolutely can't wait

Here's a kickass picture from the Tron Legacy app on the AppStore:

Oh, and just to help you out a little, Neurotech blue is:

R: 7
    G: 159
    B: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Herbalkriminal13 View Post
    Do I have to be on 4.1 firmware for this theme? I'm on 4.0.1 and every time I try to download via cydia, it says firmware not compatable. Thanks for any help.
    Yes, it's 4.1+ only. But if you know how to install themes manually you can contact me via PM and we can talk about sending you all the files

Wow. Absolutely stunning. One question though. How does the lockscreen work? And does it have animation to it? Thanks! And nice job
    Yeah, I guess you can call it animation

A part of the lockscreen breaks off and connects with the same pattern on the other side:

I love the idea of the lockscreen artwork being interactive, and I have plenty more ideas for lockscreens in the future
    Last edited by Jahooba; 12-17-2010 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Dude, I just wanted to say once more. The artwork here is just amazing. Really tech inspired and is really refreshing and new. Good job man

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Wow, nice work! That really blends in nicely. I'm not too familiar with widgets - What will I need to download in order to have this widget so I can begin theming it?

I'm pretty beat tonight, but I'll link to your post on the Neurotech homescreen tomorrow if you don't mind!

And hey, today was TRON day! I hope you all went to see it! I'm going tomorrow and I absolutely can't wait

Here's a kickass picture from the Tron Legacy app on the AppStore:

Oh, and just to help you out a little, Neurotech blue is:

R: 7
    G: 159
    B: 233

Yes, it's 4.1+ only. But if you know how to install themes manually you can contact me via PM and we can talk about sending you all the files

Yeah, I guess you can call it animation

A part of the lockscreen breaks off and connects with the same pattern on the other side:

I love the idea of the lockscreen artwork being interactive, and I have plenty more ideas for lockscreens in the future
    Thanks dude, i downloaded the widget from cydia, heres a link to it

Download HTC Widget [HD NF].deb - iPod Touch ?????? ????????!

and i just went in and found the different png's and edited them in photoshop, nothin too crazy

hey when you say install themes manually, does that mean going in and replacing all the files with the different theme's files? Cause ive noticed when starting up apps that are themed they pop up normal, and then snap to the themed look, is there a way to install these were that lag wouldn't be there?
    Last edited by tlm327; 12-18-2010 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Yeah i did, take a look.

Any ideas how to solve the black font, Jahooba?

Thanks

Really nice work here Jahooba, very unique design.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (12-18-2010)

Thanks

Put no dock icons above the main theme. The main theme should always be at the bottom

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cocotherat View Post
    Put no dock icons above the main theme. The main theme should always be at the bottom
    Tried, doesn't work too

Thanks

Thanks dude, i downloaded the widget from cydia, heres a link to it

Download HTC Widget [HD NF].deb - iPod Touch ?????? ????????!

and i just went in and found the different png's and edited them in photoshop, nothin too crazy

hey when you say install themes manually, does that mean going in and replacing all the files with the different theme's files? Cause ive noticed when starting up apps that are themed they pop up normal, and then snap to the themed look, is there a way to install these were that lag wouldn't be there?
    No, what I meant by manual installation was putting all the files into the proper Winterboard/ SBSettings folders. Never theme outside of WinterBoard! I can't tell you how many times I've made a mistake in WinterBoard, but it's easily fixable -- however, making mistakes with the raw files system can lead to unforgivable results, and may force you to restore your phone. The only exception are caches that are regenerated automatically.

The pop-in problem bothers me, too! I'm not sure what causes it. I think it's only on default iPhone programs, which leads me to believe that some of the files are cached and need to be deleted so that the themed files can take their place. But I haven't tested this yet. If you find a solution let me know! I'll try some stuff as well, but I don't think it's my theme that is to blame.

Any ideas how to solve the black font, Jahooba?
    Hmm, let me check...

Ok, a simple plist edit made it work. The attached file below gets unzipped into your var/stash/themes folder, then selected in WinterBoard

I'm assuming you want white text? Actually, reading over your post you never specified what outcome you wanted, only that you wanted a fix. Do you want white text or transparent?

To get transparent you simply select "No Undocked Icon Labels" -- this comes in WinterBoard by default. If it's not there, reinstall Winterboard through Cydia and it'll show. Also select "Neurotech No Dock Icon Lables" -- the combination of these two will give you all transparent text.

If you want white text on the undocked icons, download the attached file

This IS a bit confusing -- I wish WinterBoard weren't broken!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jahooba; 12-18-2010 at 07:35 AM.

Thanks

Yeah, thanks J.

It fixed the problem! ^^ Thanks alot

Thanks

here's a screenshot

Ask and you shall receive
    Okay so I downloaded it, unzipped it and I put in my iPod, and activated it Winterboard; and nothing happens?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Okay so I downloaded it, unzipped it and I put in my iPod, and activated it Winterboard; and nothing happens?
    My zip is JUST the art files that you change out to give it the look. You first have to get the widget from cydia. I would suggest getting the widget from cydia and getting it to work before going in and swapping files out. If it doesn't work before swapping the files then it might be a compatibility issue or something like that. Hope that helps some.

Thanks

Olivia Wilde looks like she owns an iPhone 3G[s]. I wonder if she has my TRON theme. At 100,000 downloads, I'm thinking that someone famous has to own it somewhere.

Thanks

Yeah she's hot! But i don't think celebrity jailbreak their phones! :P