+ Reply
Page 59 of 130 FirstFirst ... 9 495758596061 69 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Cool
    Thanks

Cool

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi J, i was wondering if winterboard allows you to theme the weather icons in the notification center. it can look really good if you can theme the sunny , cloudy , raining status in the NC for the daily and the weekly weather status, so that every time we check the NC even the weather widget is themed
    thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 1,750 Times in 868 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fadyiad View Post
    hi J, i was wondering if winterboard allows you to theme the weather icons in the notification center. it can look really good if you can theme the sunny , cloudy , raining status in the NC for the daily and the weekly weather status, so that every time we check the NC even the weather widget is themed
    thank you
    As long as I've been theming I've thought about how I would make weather icons. I'm still not sure. I'm really all about symbolism and iconic imagery - stuff that is instantly, visually recognizable. For this you need bold shapes and hard lines. Weather is so chaotic. How would i make an overcast cloud different from a thicker cloud? Or, how would I depict fog with slight rain? And trying to do it all with a blue-glowing white and hard lines, and in a relatively tiny resolution at that?

I wouldn't say I'll never theme the weather variations, but when I think about the final image in my head the image gets all muddled and blurred. If there's a way to do it and have it look good, then I haven't been able to 'crack the code' as of yet.

The other, less-imaginative approach would be to simply spell out, in text, what the weather is. Like if it's partly cloudy, the words "Partly Cloudy" would show in your notification center. But visually it may get kind of lost in the surrounding text of the widget.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

How long before 1.4 update is available in cydia?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yeah i didn't think about the clouds, but the sun and the rain are very recognizable, so when i wrote that i only thought about sunny, light rain, heavy rain and thunder storms

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaingun View Post
    Should be real soon - I just got the message that my package was accepted.

Also, there's an update to SBSettings and Activator on Cydia - my device is running a lot smoother now

Quote Originally Posted by fadyiad View Post
    yeah i didn't think about the clouds, but the sun and the rain are very recognizable, so when i wrote that i only thought about sunny, light rain, heavy rain and thunder storms
    It's all good - actually, I'm not entirely sure where the widget images are coming from - are they gathered from the Weather.com app?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

recklesstryg (01-18-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i think they're coming from the weather app because when you choose them they take you to the weather app and they have exactly the same images there

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fadyiad For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (01-17-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

update is live. thanks j

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cerebral For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (01-17-2012)

Thanks

awesome update like the new reminders icon especially not sure why lol

Thanks

Weird - my maps icon was working fine. Maybe I updated it internally and didn't add it to the changes?

I'm going to change things around a bit - iOS 5 users can't buy Neurotech because of a [glitch] in Cydia. I'm going to combine Neurotech and the Fixes theme together, then delete the Fixes theme from Cydia. Stand by!

awesome update like the new reminders icon especially not sure why lol
    Thanks! I kinda like it, too - funny thing is I 'freehanded' it in about 30 seconds
    Last edited by Jahooba; 01-18-2012 at 08:20 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

recklesstryg (01-19-2012)

Thanks

Arrow Neurotech [HD] 2.5 Update!
    This update combines the recently released "Neurotech iOS 5 Fix 1.4" with the main Neurotech theme.

Package is uploaded and awaiting Cydia approval.

2.5 Change Log

• 3 new wallpapers in Settings->Wallpaper
    • New icon for Voice Notes App.
    • Removed Bootlogo folder (doesn't work with iOS 5)
    • Removed "Neurotech No Docked Icon Labels" from theme - WinterBoard version works.
    • Combined the separate "Neurotech iOS 5 Fixes 1.4" with the main Neurotech theme. Please delete this separate "Fixes 1.4" theme before upgrading - I'm removing it from Cydia.
    • This main update (2.5) will add the folder "Neurotech iOS 5 Addon" to the main theme - please use that instead! This should make things less confusing for all, especially me!

*Neurotech iOS 5 installation: Simply make sure "Neurotech iOS 5 Addon" is above the main "Neurotech [HD]" theme in WinterBoard and both are checked - respring. When a jailbreak for A5 devices is released I'll merge the Addon folder with the main theme.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

my weather channel app icon wont change, any ideas?

a small list of icon requests
    wonderlist
    sugar sync
    mint
    instagram
    Last edited by cerebral; 01-18-2012 at 11:07 AM.

Thanks

The TWC app changed the name of its icons. The paid TWC app is themed, but not the free version.

Go to var/stash/themes/Neurotech [HD]/Bundles and create a folder named com.weather.TWC

Copy and paste the icon from com.yourcompany.TWCMax to the folder you just created - rename it [email protected].

You may want to hold off until you get the 2.5 update, though, because any changes you make now will be erased after updating.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

My springboard crashes randomly after installing this theme. Any clue why? (No, I don't blame this theme, but wanted to check if there is any tweak that can prevent this from happening). Thanks, and this is a wonderful theme!

Thanks

What tweaks are you running and is everything up to date?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by choombak View Post
    My springboard crashes randomly after installing this theme. Any clue why? (No, I don't blame this theme, but wanted to check if there is any tweak that can prevent this from happening). Thanks, and this is a wonderful theme!
    Typically I don't give such broad tech support in this thread. Neurotech is decidedly low-tech in terms of function, and shouldn't conflict with anything.

You may want to open SBSettings->More->Mobile Substrate Addons, and turn off and on elements in the list until you discover your conflicting program.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 01-19-2012 at 07:22 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    J,still not able to purchase main theme through cydia !!!! Any suggestions????

Thanks

Keith - I have uploaded the Neurotech 2.5 update that should fix this problem.

The problem arose from the way that Saurik now requires apps/ themes to explicitly state that they're iOS 5 compatible. I kinda wish he sent me an email or something telling me this! It essentially made it impossible for those running the iOS 5 jailbreak to purchase my theme.

I've asked the repo admin to correct this, so we'll see if that happens

I uploaded the update nearly 20 hours ago - I hope it goes up soon!

Thanks

Arrow Neurotech 2.5
    The Neurotech 2.5 update is Live on Cydia.

I found the issue with the Twitter icon - it's named [email protected], and it should be named [email protected]. For some reason I was using an underscore "_" instead of a dash "-". I'll of course fix this with the next icon pack. If any other icons are not being themed please let me know!

The Twitter icon is located in /var/stash/themes/Neurotech iOS 5/Bundles/com.atebits.Tweetie2
    Last edited by Jahooba; 01-19-2012 at 05:20 PM.