+ Reply
Page 57 of 130 FirstFirst ... 7 475556575859 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Did you apply the fix j posted above?
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Did you apply the fix j posted above?

Thanks

yes....but no ui images, only bundles

can u upload all?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,694 Times in 838 Posts

The status bar is going to take an update because it involves a considerable amount of renaming of files (files I'm not willing to post).

A user here (Chaingun, I believe) has renamed the files and sent them to me but I am yet to test them. However, I can report that I have successfully upgraded to iOS 5.0.1 as of yesterday. There's a lot of stuff to fix, which hopefully I can start on this week at some point.

So what do you guys think of iOS 5? It's running a bit slow on my Touch 4g - the slowdowns being most evident while scrolling the springboard. Not really sure what's going on with that, but it seems like the framerate is inconsistent.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

KraXik (01-10-2012)

Thanks

My iphone 4 is ok even with all of the tweaks I run doesn't have a speed issue. In the files I emailed you j there is a missing spinner for the notification center as well something like uiactivityindicatorshadowed, the ui elements in the. Notification center also need a shadow to blend in

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

KraXik (01-10-2012)

Thanks

Hmm, basically what I need is the unencrypted images from the iOS 5 shared.artwork file. I've done some searches but so far I'm unable to find it. Without that, theming is like being lost in the woods without a map.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

KraXik (01-10-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaingun View Post
    My iphone 4 is ok even with all of the tweaks I run doesn't have a speed issue. In the files I emailed you j there is a missing spinner for the notification center as well something like uiactivityindicatorshadowed, the ui elements in the. Notification center also need a shadow to blend in
    <br><br><br>Hey Chaingun, are you MMS messages themed in iOS5? I've tried four names and none of them have themed it!<br>

Thanks

Yes I was able to get i message working normally however I can't release the info in how to do it without jahooba's ok as this is his copyrighted work. Also j I posted the shared.artwork file earlier in the thread if the link doesn't work I can email it to you when I get home

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

KraXik (01-10-2012)

Thanks

Thanks Chain, I just found it

You can post the name changes if you'd like - the only thing that's really not allowed is posting the artwork itself, you know?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaingun View Post
    Yes I was able to get i message working normally however I can't release the info in how to do it without jahooba's ok as this is his copyrighted work. Also j I posted the shared.artwork file earlier in the thread if the link doesn't work I can email it to you when I get home
    <br><br>Yes iMessage is themed in most themes but it's MMS/picture messages that no one seems to know the name of. <br><br>

Thanks

Not sure what part of the message you mean kraxik could you pop in a screening? I got almost all if the info I used to get the ui images working here Theming in iOS 5.x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaingun For This Useful Post:

KraXik (01-10-2012)

Thanks

It's probably ImageBubbleUntailed-Blue@2x and ImageBubbleUntailed-Green@2x, Kraxik. You should probably also make sure there's both a regular and "@2x" version present or it may not work.

edit:

Ok, I tested a few things out and it's weird - both the sent and received media over Messages appear different. Apparently iOS 5 is caching the images because they won't revert.

Update:

Alright I figured it out. The thumbnail images are created and cached when they're send/ received, however, when they are created they apply the chat bubble mask to the background of the un-themed Messages window (which is a solid color - sort of a pastel blue).

I wonder if a Winterboard update will fix this. I'm not even sure the Messages window background has a themable png to replace - it could just be a set of color values in an encrypted file somewhere, or maybe a .strings file. If so, that blows.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 01-10-2012 at 02:59 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

KraXik (01-10-2012)

Thanks

Slowness is caused by winterboard. Apparently it's fixed if you install barrel.

Thanks

I see what you mean now on the mms I have that box around pics too

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Megaorange View Post
    Slowness is caused by winterboard. Apparently it's fixed if you install barrel.
    Hmm, did a little research. Apparently it's caused by iconsupport, or some other mobile substrate addon.

Stangely, it's only skips frames while moving between springboard pages, and only if the page I'm moving to has lots of icons. It won't, for instance, skip frames when moving away from the 1st page and onto the search springboard page.

This is kinda bugging me. I disabled all my addons and it's still kinda funky. I think we'll have another good 6 months before all these little iOS 5 issues are ironed out.

Thanks

Just out of curiosity do you have iconsupport installed?

Thanks

Nvm

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Hello all
    Hello everyone...I'm Tech3099
    aka... The Tester

Throw out your bugs to J and I will be his jockey!

I saw someone post that the music and video apps that are new in 5 are supported however mine are not changing...going to delete the icon cache again to see if that works...

Edit: No luck :/
    Last edited by Tech3099; 01-12-2012 at 02:33 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Tech3099 For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (01-12-2012)

Thanks

Hey Tech3099, thanks for getting back to me in those emails! The music app icon is fixed for me, but I haven't fixed the Video app yet. Shouldn't be too hard.

Ok, got it: Go into var/stash/themes/Neurotech HD/Bundles/ and rename the folder com.apple.video to have an 's' on the end, so now it's com.apple.videos

I just found a really cool new feature in WinterBoard - I can set it to record which elements are NOT themed, then it dumps them into a folder on the device and I can browse it. Brilliant.

Also, I see that there are now round switches in many of the menus. That's good because I never really felt satisfied with the square ones I created - there was something weird about the way transparencies worked. I think I can make something cool with the round ones, though - round is easy

There's lots to do, I hope I can get back into it very soon!

Update on my Springboard sluggishness problem: there's an update for FolderEnhancer that reads, "FIX: Method used to hide off-screen icons was incorrect."

I'm pretty sure that should fix my problem...

Update: Yup!
    Last edited by Jahooba; 01-12-2012 at 04:30 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Nayan712 (01-14-2012)

Thanks

Hey everyone!

Thanks for all the quick fixes and updates J,great to see Neurotechs still growing

Just wanted to share a Cydia tweak I came across, I believe this idea was mentioned in the past in this thread. It's called "Motion", it costs $1.00 and is available through Cydia, it causes your icons to move in various forms. I tested it using Neurotech theme activated and it works on the themed icons flawlessly.

I couldn't find any internal MMYI link/info about it, but heres a page I found through just a Google search that briefly explains its features.

'Motion' Tweak Makes App Icons Move Randomly (iPhone Cydia Tweak)

& for anyone not comfortable following direct links, just Google "Cydia Motion Tweak"

Cheers!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Nayan712 For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (01-14-2012)

Thanks

Hey Nayan, that tweak is pretty wild. I wonder how it works.

Working on compatibility fixes at the moment - I'll probably add them as a separate download on Cydia. I usually try to avoid that but I want to keep Neurotech iOS 4 compatible as well. Eventually I'll migrate the changes to the main theme proper when most people are running iOS 5.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 01-14-2012 at 06:30 PM.