Page 53 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

Maybe not between a good themer and a poor one. Perhaps one that has more time than the other or even that they are open to easier modding. Each to their own I guess.

I prefer the ease of use though! Anything for an easy life!

well gents i have a quick question for you themers, good, bad, or otherwise . After reinstalling winterboard and neurotech i lost the text shadows for my icon text and i can't for the life of my remember how i had enabled that any help would be appreciated

Just letting you guys know it seems winterboards been updated over the last few days.
    One of the new features I think will be useful is the ability to compile a folder of pngs that have not been themed

EDIT:
    Hey J just wanted to tell you I think I got the Loading Animations Fixed
    Last edited by Megaorange; 10-22-2011 at 05:21 PM.

nevermind i found it lol yet another scam jailbreaking site to beware of Jailbreak & Unlock iPhone 4/4S/3G/3Gs With Latest iOS 5 or Lower

Default IOS 5 problem with background
    Hi,

I had make a mistake and updated to IOS 5 and had fix the most problems reading the forum.

But I have still one problem I can not fix.

If I click 2x the home button I will not see the runing apps anymore, because of a grey background.
    If I just click where they should be from the multitask bar they will start, but I do not now what I am selecting because I can not see them.

Anyhelp?

Thx

There was a fix for that in ios4 somewhere on this thread, you have to delete a certain file to get it working right. however i'm not sure about ios5

Just kidding! Go into //themes/Neurotech [HD]/Bundles/com.apple.springboard and delete FolderShadowBottom@2x~iphone.

I have try this but still the same **** :-(

Hmm, sorry you're having problems, Chakamad. It may require a reboot - but in doing so you'll lose your jailbreak, right?

I know this isn't the best solution at the moment, but I highly recommend MultiFlow for all your multitasking needs (edit - hmm, I think this requires a reboot as well...)

I'm looking forward to iOS 5 and the jailbreak - especially messaging on my Touch, that seems fun - as soon as the jailbreak hits I'll begin tearing things apart and making them work right - I simply can't troubleshoot until this happens. Thanks for being patient, guys

Thanks

I've managed to theme the bits I use over to iOS5 except the loading circle as it uses less images. I just wondered if anyone has succesfully done it yet? I noticed in iOS4 it used 16 images per loading circle yet in iOS5 it only uses 10.

I'm scared! That loading wheel is a highlight on my phone!

i imagine we'll run into all sorts of goofy stuff until we have an untethered exploit that we can use on ios5. I really wish though that there was an un updated source for winterboard so i could get back the look i had before the last update

Default Multiflow is the solution
    Hi Jahooba,

thanx for your support, after installing multi flow and reboot I can now use again the multitask option from multiples.
    There are still some little bugs with some icons, but I think I can live with them until the unthreaded JB is out . Will there be any Q&A session for the IOS5 on the forum, I thing that would help some people.

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    I've managed to theme the bits I use over to iOS5 except the loading circle as it uses less images. I just wondered if anyone has succesfully done it yet? I noticed in iOS4 it used 16 images per loading circle yet in iOS5 it only uses 10.

I'm scared! That loading wheel is a highlight on my phone!
    What?! Really? It's not like they'd be saving any significant amount of memory by removing a few frames.

I do have about 6 different sets of loading gears, though, some with fewer frames than others - you sure you're simply not looking at the group that has less frames?

It could also be that the name of some of the frames has changed, which may keep them from loading.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakamad View Post
    Hi Jahooba,

thanx for your support, after installing multi flow and reboot I can now use again the multitask option from multiples.
    There are still some little bugs with some icons, but I think I can live with them until the unthreaded JB is out . Will there be any Q&A session for the IOS5 on the forum, I thing that would help some people.
    Yeah, I'll devote a good chunk of time into getting everything running right again. I'll probably release some new icons, too.

What kind of things would you like explained in an iOS 5 Q&A section, Chakamad? Anything in particular? Keep in mind that the problem you had just now will be fixed by default in the next update, so it shouldn't be a problem
    Last edited by Jahooba; 10-25-2011 at 06:29 PM.

If the update is coming, I think the best solution would be to wait wit a Q&A and see how everythink will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaorange View Post
    Just letting you guys know it seems winterboards been updated over the last few days.
    One of the new features I think will be useful is the ability to compile a folder of pngs that have not been themed

EDIT:
    Hey J just wanted to tell you I think I got the Loading Animations Fixed

Did No one read my edit lol
    They have a new name (I'll post the names later) and they are numbered 0-15

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megaorange For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (10-25-2011), KraXik (10-26-2011)

Thanks Mega, I missed that. It wouldn't really make sense for them to remove frames - we're talking 1kb saved, which is practically nothing. The iPhone can handle 300 or more loading gears all running at once - it's practically free

Last edited by Megaorange; 10-25-2011 at 08:11 PM.

Thanks

Megaorange - when I use the new winterboard feature that shows what is unthemed it doesn't go all the way to 15. Can you confirm all 16 images work?

The animations look complete. I think the 0-15 are only for the status bar and the 0-11 are for the rest.

I'm guessing you already figured out the winterboard feature only shows unthemed images that have loaded.

Edit. I just got a new iPhone 4S so I won't to help update the theme with out at least a tethered jailbreak
    Last edited by Megaorange; 10-26-2011 at 06:53 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Megaorange For This Useful Post:

KraXik (10-26-2011)

Woot the Untethered is closer than ever, won't be long now

Thanks

Hello, This is going to be a Long Request for apps... Here we go:
    I Need:

Angry Birds, Eternal Legacy, FF1, Final Fantasy Tactics, NinJump, Spymouse, Lukomon, DM Tool Kit, WoW Armory, MK Guides, Nook, Slacker, Loveline, Google+, Gaia, MangaDL, Dreamboard, SBSettings, Activator, PhillyD, Anime Network, AccuWeather.

Setting Icons: Clock hide, Activator, CK, CyDelete, Lockinfo, Winterboard, Angry Birds, Anime, FB, FFT WotL, Lukomon, Netflix, Nike + iPod, Nook, SPYMouse.

All HD, please, NO Rush, just wanting them all eventually, I thank you all in advance!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Pheon1x For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (11-01-2011)

Page 53 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 ... LastLast