Page 48 of 130 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 58 98 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

Thanks man, and thank you for your help!

This is probably better handled over email. I'll write you in a little bit (cooking dinner atm) and we can figure it out

Alright man, ill keep an eye out for your email.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

Oh yay! Got the clock to work after much googling. Simply put your background pic in var/mobile/library/springboard and name it HomeBackgroundPortrait.jpg. Note jpg not png.

Respring and fixed!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-20-2011)

Good job! Wait, seriously? That's all it took?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Good job! Wait, seriously? That's all it took?
    Ha! Yeh! And that was Apple who messed up your widget with updates! Nothing to do with any hack-jobs.... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Is the BiteSMS folder spelled correctly? It should be simply com.bitesms

Unfortunately I can't be the one to figure this one out - BiteSMS installs but doesn't work for the iPod, so I can't receive texts for testing.

Wait, try this: duplicate the file and rename it Landscape-Alert-bg.png (no @2x). The program may require both files present for it to work. Then respring.
    Actually if you install gv SMS extension (paid) it can rout txts from bitesms to the google voice app.

The catch wifi only (obviously) and you have to use a google voice number
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311234949.952853.jpg  

Well, still no progress figuring out how to get the landscape image to work properly. But im still working on it, Ill be sure to update everyone if/when i figure it out.

I figured it out just now. It seems that for biteSMS to recognize the path, the theme has to be named "Neurotech [HD].theme". Either that or i had two neurotech main themes in my folder (one with and one without the extension) and I was working with the wrong one.

Whatever the case is, i got it working lol.
    Last edited by Ashengrace; 07-22-2011 at 11:43 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashengrace For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-22-2011)

That is really a bizarre problem. I guess BiteSMS isn't designed with the WinterBoard method of theming in mind.

That's awesome you figured it out, though! Now I have to decide if I want to include it in the official theme because I'd have to make an extra entry in WinterBoard just for that, and there are too many already.

Let me try to remove the extension to make sure i wasnt just being a dumbass and working in the wrong theme folder. I want to make sure i bring you back accurate information, two possibilities is too many...so ill try it right now and then post my results.

Yep, i just failed miserably hahaha. I was working in the wrong theme folder. I guess when i updated Neurotech it added a whole new base theme folder without the extension, which was the one i was working in. Little did i realize that i had the theme with the extension activated in winterboard.

My final conclusion is that it works perfectly fine when added to "folders/bitesms.app".
    Last edited by Ashengrace; 07-22-2011 at 12:00 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashengrace For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-23-2011)

Hi there,

Google+ app just came out, any chance of you making an icon for that? would be much appreciated!

Sure src87, added to my list

I hope I can buckle down and get my lasted batch done within the next week. There are a couple in this batch I'm looking forward to creating

Quote Originally Posted by Ashengrace View Post
    My final conclusion is that it works perfectly fine when added to "folders/bitesms.app".

Sweet! How about the buttons? Do they work, too? I'll definitely put these in the next update if they work in the bitesms.app folder (as opposed to creating another entry in WinterBoard).
    Last edited by Jahooba; 07-23-2011 at 10:34 PM.

Thanks

Love the digits in the clock widget! Any chance these could be adjusted to fit in the battery percentage numbers?

Tis a sad day in my home, our newest member, Iphone4 has been rutheless murdered. Drowned in a kiddie pool of all things.

Waiting on my replacement so i can reupload this theme to it. my question is will the purchase of this theme transfer over to the new unit? I've never had any purchased cydia apps before so i don't know how that works

Thanks

Chaingun- sorry for your loss.

If you sign into Cydia using the same account you purchased the theme with then you will be able to redownload for no extra money.

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Chaingun- sorry for your loss.

If you sign into Cydia using the same account you purchased the theme with then you will be able to redownload for no extra money.
    Yup, pretty much. My mom uses my Cydia account on her iPad so we share all our Cydia apps.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

KraXik (07-25-2011)

Thanks

Jahooba did you see my post about the clock digits as battery percentage?

Also the progress bar in the messages app, have you ever seen it? It doesn't seem to fit. :s

Edit: Here's what I mean. Don't get me wrong I like it and it's cool but just doesn't seem 'perfect' like the rest of the theme. Maybe something like what's in the iPod app for the song progress.

P.s. Your mum has a jailbroken iPad?! She kicks ***!!!
    Last edited by KraXik; 07-25-2011 at 02:09 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-25-2011)

Thanks! Yeah, I can do something about that progress bar.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

KraXik (07-25-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Love the digits in the clock widget! Any chance these could be adjusted to fit in the battery percentage numbers?
    Sorry, I don't have any plans to remake the percentage numbers.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

KraXik (07-26-2011)

When I deselect this theme in Winterboard, for some reason it still maintains the icon-mask that Neurotech uses. I think that's the right terminology. The icons still stay square rather than having curved edges.

Any fix for that?

Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral View Post
    When I deselect this theme in Winterboard, for some reason it still maintains the icon-mask that Neurotech uses. I think that's the right terminology. The icons still stay square rather than having curved edges.

Any fix for that?
    This is an easy fix

If you followed my setup page all you have to do is reverse what you did:

Go into System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileIcons.framework and remove the "1" in the file names, so that they again read,

AppIconMask@2x
    AppIconOverlay@2x
    AppIconShadow@2x

Then wipe the icon cache (iWipeCache on Cydia), and reboot!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

the_peripheral (07-26-2011)

Page 48 of 130 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 58 98 ... LastLast