+ Reply
Page 47 of 130 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 57 97 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech [HD]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Loving this!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 587 Posts

Loving this!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to delutedsoul For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-18-2011)

Thanks

Sorry to be a bother but after the update now my keyboard is invisible. Its kinda awesome to prove my friends my mad typing skills. To elaborate a lil bit, it happens anywhere it requires typing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Neurotech [HD]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310994842.970090.jpg  
    Last edited by sp0rkticus; 07-18-2011 at 07:17 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,691 Times in 835 Posts

Sorry sporkticus, I submitted an update for this yesterday, it should be coming out soon.

I'm not using the keyboard until everyone else is able to as well, so I'm also waiting for the update
    Last edited by Jahooba; 07-18-2011 at 07:53 AM.

Thanks

Well, went checking every possibility to my knowledge. Verified the version and it's the 1.1 version updated July 17, 2011. When I went to change the keyboard theme so I could type in the meanwhile, I noticed the Neurotech keyboard was nowhere to be found in the list of options, it reminds me when I updated the full theme and the bootlogo was in a similar folder but with different capitalization
    Last edited by sp0rkticus; 07-18-2011 at 07:50 AM.

Thanks

The files should be in var/mobile/Library/ColorKeyboard. Which is wrong.

They need to be in Library/ColorKeyboard.

Thanks

Perfect! It was exactly were u said it would be, thank you for the awesome support. Everything is working perfectly

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    The files should be in var/mobile/Library/ColorKeyboard. Which is wrong.

They need to be in Library/ColorKeyboard.
    yup, i've moved the files to var/mobile/Library/Keyboard/ColorKeyboard/Themes/ and it works fine now.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Noticed that the 0 on the status bar specifically the battery percentage occasionally shows as the default font instead of the recommended font, I'd reapplied the font just wondering if anyone else had seen this

Edit not sure if you know this but your Ultrafuse battery appears to be part of a free download on another site, i thought it was paid for only. If you want i'll pm you the link to the site if found it on
    Last edited by Chaingun; 07-18-2011 at 11:15 AM.

Thanks

Chaingun, I looked through the battery percentage images and they're all here on this end. Does it happen on the springboard (in white), or in the silver status bar (in black?). Can you get a screenshot of this for me?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,752 Times in 890 Posts

Hey, I'm having a little Trouble with the clock widget. No matter what I do I can't get rid of the White border and the blue 'x' in the middle. Am I the only one who is having this problem?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Hey, I'm having a little Trouble with the clock widget. No matter what I do I can't get rid of the White border and the blue 'x' in the middle. Am I the only one who is having this problem?
    That's going to take an update to the current HTC weather widget, but I suck at HTML. That Neurotech widget you're using is such a hack-job! A friend of mine dabbles in HTML. Perhaps he and I can work on it one day. It needs to be completely re-written, or heavily modified.

=================================

I spent some time today redoing the UIPopup windows. It took a hell of a lot of work and I'm not even sure they look all that different! lol

Neurotech [HD]-photo-4-.png

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

KraXik (07-19-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    I spent some time today redoing the UIPopup windows. It took a hell of a lot of work and I'm not even sure they look all that different! lol
    Good sir, I believe they do. I dare say it looks sexy. Btw, not sure if this other small issue was fixed before. It's a small issue with the landscape bite SMS quick reply, where the theme seems to not latch on.

Also, seems like we all keep asking things from you and it kind seems unfair to me... Tell us Jahooba, is there anything we can do for you?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Neurotech [HD]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311049603.891432.jpg   Neurotech [HD]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311049754.781675.jpg  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sp0rkticus For This Useful Post:

KraXik (07-19-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sp0rkticus View Post
    Good sir, I believe they do. I dare say it looks sexy. Btw, not sure if this other small issue was fixed before. It's a small issue with the landscape bite SMS quick reply, where the theme seems to not latch on.

Also, seems like we all keep asking things from you and it kind seems unfair to me... Tell us Jahooba, is there anything we can do for you?
    I'm not entirely sure where that BiteSMS window is. I don't own an iPhone. Can anyone find this one for me? Or, at least tell me if it's found in the BiteSMS folder?

My UIPopup window started looking like that the other day for some reason, which is why I decided to go ahead and redo them. I'm glad it wasn't just me! Actually, the more I test the new one, the more I like it - I think you guys'll like it too.

As far as what you guys can do for me - Hmm. I guess all I can ask of you is that you simply be patient as I update some things and break others! It's all a learning process, and it seems like each element of this theme (there's over 1,000) has its own little story

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

KraXik (07-19-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ashengrace's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Jay, that BiteSMS window is called "[email protected]" and it should be in "/private/var/stash/Applications.pwn/biteSMS.app". Sorry for the delay, I know I asked about that a while ago and I was supposed to get you the file info but life got in the way a bit there lol.

Oh, and I have no idea what would be involved, but would it be at all possible to optimize the ColorKeyboard theme for iAcces?
    Last edited by Ashengrace; 07-19-2011 at 12:32 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashengrace For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-20-2011)

Thanks

Arrow BiteSMS Window
    Thanks, Ashengrace! What delay? That was near-instantaneous in "internet time"

Ok, here's the window, it goes in ///Neurotech [HD]/Bundles/com.bitesms. There's a button in the image Sporkticus posted, but I didn't see it in the files. If anyone has any insight as to where I can find that don't hesitate to let me know!

Neurotech [HD]-landscape-alert-bg-2x.png

And, of course, this will be in the next update.

Thanks

Haha i suppose thats true.

I tired to throw the file in the folder you specified but had no luck, I also tried to put it in "neurotech/folders/bitesms.app" also with no luck. After that I even tried to copy the whole bitesms folder from a known working theme to see if it would skin it, but again, no luck. So theres definitely something missing and im not too sure what it is.

As far as the button goes, i think it uses buttons from the base theme, so i dont think theres a need to worry about skinning those specific buttons. When I did a color mod for another theme they seemed to change over without having to edit anything in the bitesms folders.

Just to test things out I went and dropped your imagine into the bitesms.app folder in the other theme that I know works, and your image works just fine. So im stumped as to why it wont read the image for Neurotech T_T

Neurotech [HD]-img_0816.png
    Last edited by Ashengrace; 07-20-2011 at 12:12 PM.

Thanks

Is the BiteSMS folder spelled correctly? It should be simply com.bitesms

Unfortunately I can't be the one to figure this one out - BiteSMS installs but doesn't work for the iPod, so I can't receive texts for testing.

Wait, try this: duplicate the file and rename it Landscape-Alert-bg.png (no @2x). The program may require both files present for it to work. Then respring.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 07-20-2011 at 12:35 PM.

Thanks

Yeah, its all there already, it was just a drag and drop. Whats putting me off though is that in DARKSTAR that file is located in the "bitesms.app" folder in the "folder" folder lol. Either way I tried it both ways and it still wouldn't change. The renaming idea didn't work either, it produced the same results.

I complied the BiteSMS file structure for both Neurotech and DARKSTAR so you can take a look at it. Since DARKSTAR is known to be working in both portrait and landscape. Maybe you can find the discrepancy im missing.

Mod edit: just removing the link, nothing to see here.
    Last edited by Orby; 07-20-2011 at 04:24 PM.

Thanks

Hey man, real quick if you can remove that from Mediafile I would appreciate it. Please don't post elements of my paid theme. It's no big deal or anything because it's only a few files, but it's really one of those zero-tolerance things - the author of Darkstar probably wouldn't like it, either. I hope you understand.

We can continue to troubleshoot without that, if that's OK with you

Thanks

No problem, I understand completely. Sorry about that, i wasn't thinking, I probably should have just emailed it to you instead. Alien wont mind though, he gave permission for color mods to be released, in which case the blue one was one that I did, so everything in there is up for grabs in the darkstar thread anyway.

Did you at least take a look at the file to see if you could find any problems?